What's new

Effective "wake-up phrases" to say to Scn'ists

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like this one:

At what point on the bridge do you get powerful enough to search your own religion on the Internet?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's too long.

WHEN ARE YOU OT ENOUGH TO FIND THE TRUTH?

That's too short; fits right in with Scn. attention span.

This is just long enough to cause their minds to 'attempt' real motion.:)

At what point on the bridge do you get powerful enough to search your own religion on the Internet?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
An effective "wake-up" phrase?
Give the person your full attention, intend for him/her to receive your communication, get his/her attention and say matter-of-factly,
"1. 2. 3. (snap your fingers loudly) Wake Up!" :)

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Create a whispering campaign on internet and letters to the church as follows:

Did you know that an elite group of OT 7 and 8's worldwide have united to save the church? They investigated and found David Miscavige to be the SP since the church is about to close. Did you know that your church is about to close? They are planning a surprise coup d'etat of RTC and the imprisonment of Miscavige. There are plants on the inside right now to take him down.

I think it's genius. They believe that pharm companies run anons....they'll tear the church apart for this one. :D :D

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

Did you know that an elite group of OT 7 and 8's worldwide have united to save the church? They investigated and found David Miscavige to be the SP since the church is about to close. Did you know that your church is about to close? They are planning a surprise coup d'etat of RTC and the imprisonment of Miscavige. There are plants on the inside right now to take him down.

I think it's genius. They believe that pharm companies run anons....they'll tear the church apart for this one. :D :D

yeah! start a new thread with this info!!:thumbsup:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron

I fell for it!!!! (Just replied to that thread) :D

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
I fell for it!!!! (Just replied to that thread) :D

sssshhhhh.....be vewy vewy quiet......I'm hunting rabbit....hehehehe

20105elmer_fudd2.jpg

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Interesting to see the thread necromancy that's been going on lately...last two people to post here before the thread got brought back from the grave have had uber problems with getting banned. :coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The "similar threads" feature that offers buried threads with similar words in the thread title for consideration is evident on the regular page now, which it wasn't with the last version of the software. So that's why the resurrections every now and then,

Paul