What's new

Effective "wake-up phrases" to say to Scn'ists

Leland

Crusader
I need short punchy statements that can fit on a protest sign. I wrote one down yesterday. One side would say " you can escape". The other " just walk away "

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
trying to think from the insiders framework. Maybe something like this. and there is a quote from elcon that would support it.

Lrh said all he was doing was teaching/getting us to look. Is there someone in the org that says you should restrict your interests in why scientology has so few members and many that you knew have disappeared?

Now to make the above fit on a sign/poster or even spoken out to passing scientologists.

uhmmm "LRH said to look" So who would stop u from looking directly out into the world?
or another based on 'auditors are trained to get pcs to look at entheta to as-is it. soo...... "Case gain is only possible if you can look and then as-is"

Or "4th dynamic auditing requires the complete ability to look and as-is"

or summarizing the above? AFRAID TO LOOK? WHO IS STOPPING YOU FROM LOOKING?" OR FREE COMMUNICATION

I suppose two or three posters could each have some of the above creating a 'list' of questions all leading to a focusing on the same concept

So much thought stopping in lrh/scn 'hypnosis'/mental coercion.

edit to add an addition of;

Prison of belief: have u been educated to stop your own thoughts while having your freedom of movement, doubts, money and time controlled by others? = Prison: where your thoughts, movement, time and life is controlled by others.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I need short punchy statements that can fit on a protest sign. I wrote one down yesterday. One side would say " you can escape". The other " just walk away "

What happened to LRH kids?

Why did DM's dad leave scientology?

Go to Friends of LRH website

Where are the old timers from the 1950's

Where are the old timers from the 1970's

Where are the old timers from the 1980's

Where are the old timers from the 1990's

All Orgs are empty, not just yours.

Where are the 270 clears from Dianetics

These are questions I had when I first started researching.

Gib

Crusader
Knock my sign down from 50 feet.

Lol

funny.

I also think if you dress nicely, and in fact wear a blue suit, white shirt, and look like a SO dude it might reach some folks. If they think you are an ex member, that has more validity.

Wearing nice clothes makes you look successful and not some DB.

Ask probing questions in the signs. Don't attack, create antagonism, just be nice.

If anybody asks you "what are your crimes?", just say you disclosed them all during your last sec check.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Take your next step
in scientology NOW!

OUT THE DOOR

-------------

Key $cn phrases that invoke the trance, followed by a command, turn the trance to advantage...

Last edited:

Innominate Dude

No Longer Around
So there were a few threads on Enturb regarding effective "wake-up phrases" that one could use with staff & public Scientologists, in the hope that it might plant the seed of doubt or awaken their critical thinking.

It's funny how arguments about who is a critical thinker can play out. "Critical thinker" is a prestigious designation in many circles of modern Western culture, so it is not surprising that many people engaged in group scale conflicts implicitly argue that enlightened us are these critical thinkers as the norm and obstinate them can't or obstinately won't be. This tendency often encourages
mere taunting with slogans in group scale conflicts. One might hurl taunting slogans with the intention that they ultimately help a group of inferior people somehow more resemble the superior people we are, but this approach frequently fails to persuade the other side. It may change them, but often not in the direction one was hoping for. It may make them simply more determined to not have their lives governed by people who think brief slogans hurled at them are supposed to be proof of a rival belief structure, which is the proof you are basically attempting to make when you assault someone else's belief structure.

Critical thinking is displayed, thus inviting engagement in it, in dialogue most of all. Socrates was a master of this dialogue approach. Socrates wasn't noted for seeking to belittle people he sought to persuade with taunts or acidic slogans. He knew the great power of the attitude "I don't know" rather than "I am obviously right, compared to you" as frequent elements of his dialogues with others. While we can't all hope to attain his degree of skill we can hope to avoid doing things counterproductive to establishing a persuasive dialogue. Hurling taunting slogans at the other side, which ousts and replaces dialogue, often hinders the prospect of useful dialogue then or in the future.

A big point in successful persuasion is to understand your audience. Committed Scientologists who might be persuaded to abandon their affiliation with the established church have at least these important traits, in my experience.

- They generally think in terms of the theta realm being in control and the objective world perceivable by the senses being the mere result of what actually is in control.
Attempts at reasoning which is confined to the objective realm of the senses and observable results are simply humorous to many of them and may not detain their thoughts for long when it comes to arguing their belief structure. This can be true even though in situations where they aren't disputing their religion they reason this way themselves. Something else kicks in when having to fight for their basic assumptions about existence. They may rapidly dismiss such arguments as coming from someone who is below a level of awareness that enables them to perceive the causes of events. "Wogs think that effects cause effects, rather than causes creating effects - LOL!" People without ability to perceive the actual source of events or results are pointless to listen to.

- They have a sad devotion to the idea that LRH/Ron is a superior sort of being and worth believing.
Asking them to explain something about that, with an inquiring Socratic "I don't know" approach can indeed spark critical thinking in them, which hurling taunted slogans seldom does. R is also a wonderful ju-jitsu tool to use to weaken commitment to the church because of this. Don't insult him, but instead deploy his stupid yak in the service of undercutting his stupid yak.
Attack a living C.O.B. and continued affiliation with him by contrasting him with R and reserve handling R's undeserved prestige for some other day. Really, if R were alive he would have C.O.B. assigned to scrubbing more toilets, not hosting more events. That's something you can persuade a committed Scientologist about if you aren't busy arousing their defensive posture with nasty jabs at them.

Forget trying to become a master of taunting slogan tech. Seek to engage people in respectful dialogue if you really want to change their basic beliefs and affiliation. Signs and slogans which lack respect and assume your interpretation of allegations will fit into the perceptual framework of everyone simply leaves it up to the committed Scientologist himself/herself to dig themselves out of this stupid affiliation they maintain.

Innominate Dude

No Longer Around
Oh, okay, I'll contribute one suggestion:

"If Ron were alive, would C.O.B. be assigned to hosting more events or scrubbing more toilets?"

:yes:

But really, you don't win converts/defectors by taunting slogans.

Gib

Crusader

It's funny how arguments about who is a critical thinker can play out. "Critical thinker" is a prestigious designation in many circles of modern Western culture, so it is not surprising that many people engaged in group scale conflicts implicitly argue that enlightened us are these critical thinkers as the norm and obstinate them can't or obstinately won't be. This tendency often encourages
mere taunting with slogans in group scale conflicts. One might hurl taunting slogans with the intention that they ultimately help a group of inferior people somehow more resemble the superior people we are, but this approach frequently fails to persuade the other side. It may change them, but often not in the direction one was hoping for. It may make them simply more determined to not have their lives governed by people who think brief slogans hurled at them are supposed to be proof of a rival belief structure, which is the proof you are basically attempting to make when you assault someone else's belief structure.

Critical thinking is displayed, thus inviting engagement in it, in dialogue most of all. Socrates was a master of this dialogue approach. Socrates wasn't noted for seeking to belittle people he sought to persuade with taunts or acidic slogans. He knew the great power of the attitude "I don't know" rather than "I am obviously right, compared to you" as frequent elements of his dialogues with others. While we can't all hope to attain his degree of skill we can hope to avoid doing things counterproductive to establishing a persuasive dialogue. Hurling taunting slogans at the other side, which ousts and replaces dialogue, often hinders the prospect of useful dialogue then or in the future.

A big point in successful persuasion is to understand your audience. Committed Scientologists who might be persuaded to abandon their affiliation with the established church have at least these important traits, in my experience.

- They generally think in terms of the theta realm being in control and the objective world perceivable by the senses being the mere result of what actually is in control.
Attempts at reasoning which is confined to the objective realm of the senses and observable results are simply humorous to many of them and may not detain their thoughts for long when it comes to arguing their belief structure. This can be true even though in situations where they aren't disputing their religion they reason this way themselves. Something else kicks in when having to fight for their basic assumptions about existence. They may rapidly dismiss such arguments as coming from someone who is below a level of awareness that enables them to perceive the causes of events. "Wogs think that effects cause effects, rather than causes creating effects - LOL!" People without ability to perceive the actual source of events or results are pointless to listen to.

- They have a sad devotion to the idea that LRH/Ron is a superior sort of being and worth believing.
Asking them to explain something about that, with an inquiring Socratic "I don't know" approach can indeed spark critical thinking in them, which hurling taunted slogans seldom does. R is also a wonderful ju-jitsu tool to use to weaken commitment to the church because of this. Don't insult him, but instead deploy his stupid yak in the service of undercutting his stupid yak.
Attack a living C.O.B. and continued affiliation with him by contrasting him with R and reserve handling R's undeserved prestige for some other day. Really, if R were alive he would have C.O.B. assigned to scrubbing more toilets, not hosting more events. That's something you can persuade a committed Scientologist about if you aren't busy arousing their defensive posture with nasty jabs at them.

Forget trying to become a master of taunting slogan tech. Seek to engage people in respectful dialogue if you really want to change their basic beliefs and affiliation. Signs and slogans which lack respect and assume your interpretation of allegations will fit into the perceptual framework of everyone simply leaves it up to the committed Scientologist himself/herself to dig themselves out of this stupid affiliation they maintain.

true,

that's why my posting above were of a asking questions nature of the potential reader of the slogan or question.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hypnotism commands.

Hypnotist= Ron Hubbard: If it's true for me it is true for you.

Alternative wording. If I say it is true, it is true.
You can only trust what I say to be the truth.
Just keep your attention on these two cans
and answer the questions.

What others say will not be true.

You will do what I tell you to do.
You will not do what I tell you not to do.
You are going deeper now, just keep your
attention on the emeter, tell me what you are thinking
about.

You will believe what I say.
You will believe what I tell you to believe.

I can control your mind.
You are not able to control your mind.

You will see something and talk about it
you will feel as though this is solving your problems.

You will allow me to control your mind.
You will do what I tell you to do.

You are aware that I have controlled your mind
you feel good now

you will wake up and tell people how good you feel
you will not notice that you have been hynotised
you will report back to have your mind controlled by me
this is true for me. What is true for me is true for you
when something is true for you it is true for you
and it is true for you that you need me to control
your mind

How do you break that spell?

Picket Sign - "Research Hypnotism! You do NOT have to be pain or unconscious to be hypnotized"

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was IN when Anonymous protested and these signs IMPINGED and stuck with me...

Scientology KILLS
Scientology DESTROYS families
Scientology just wants Money, Money, Money

Now here are some ideas:

K$W promised 100% Pure LRH and COB said it was DONE!
While he was getting GAT II ready - he was $elling defective tech!
Wogs call that FRAUD! $cientology calls that PURE PROFIT!

REFUND is not a dirty word!

$cientology has BILLIONS of dollars it refuses to spend - amassing wealth while you work for FREE!

IRS TAX Returns are public information - YOU CHURCH IS LYING TO YOU.

David Miscavige is hiding a LAVISH LIFESTYLE!

Find out what the IAS spends YOUR money on - Google: LUIS GARCIA

HOW TO GET RICH USING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY BY DAVID MISCAVIGE

Why does your leader live in luxury while you starve?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Long version:

One side of sign:

Why did Hubbard also call the REACTIVE MIND,
something you simply MUST GET RID OF AT ANY COST
by the phrase YOUR BANK

Now think about it
Try harder...

Other side:

Ok Ill tell you:
because
YOUR MONEY IS IN YOUR BANK!
Get it?

===============

Short version:

IF THERE WAS JUST ONE OT IN $CIENTOLOGY
YOU WOULD NOT BE READING THIS SIGN.

Public Side of sign

WARNING
ENTERING GREEDY CULT ZONE

Scientology side:

Rx for $cientologists
Hang onto your wallet
and run like HELL

===============

Scientology has 1.5 BILLION dollars
How much did you get paid last week?
or
Why no toilet paper?

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why Does Your Leader NOT want you to LOOK?

Scientology needs transparency! WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?

Google: Scientology money machine IRS form 990

What is Scientology hiding?? LOOK at the internet and find out what your "religion" is HIDING FROM YOU!

LOOK don't LISTEN to your leader! STATS are dead!

Incredible Shrinking Church - google: Scientology and find out WHY!

Crimes against Humanity = SEA ORG SLAVES!

Scientology is the OPPOSITE of what it says it is. Google: Scientology lawsuits!

Scientology: It harasses, sues, lies, kills, disables.

GOT DOUBT? LOOK don't LISTEN!

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like to see all protesters wearing the sailor hat and jacket like Karen does in her videos. That would certainly get some attention and would look so funny.:yes: