What's new

El Con Hubbard, the policeman

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the meantime most are familiar with the ridiculous claims of El Con Hubbard. Here is another one.

On July 4, 1958 El Con Hubbard held the "Clearing Congress" at the Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.. The first lecture - 5807c04-01 - was titled:

THE FACT OF CLEARING

Yes it is a fact, that Hubbard himself never became clear in his mind until he died - with time it even got worse. But thats not the matter now. In this lecture megalomanic Hubbard claimed, that at one time he was a policeman:

You have police because other people are so bad. I investigated the police one time. I became a cop. That's the best way to investigate something, become it for a while, you know. You can go too far with that sort of thing (laughing). But where do we have, where do we have, in essence here, a cave into the society ... what could cave society in? Well, all you have to do is have a police force and society would start caving in.
..... especially when the police force would consist of crackpots like El Con Hubbard.

Later on El Con Hubbard even phantasizes about his imaginary professional practice:
I had hardened criminals walk into a horrible bar crammed into the back between two cockroach dens. You know, hardened criminals - cop killers, you know. They come in, I pat 'em on the back, have a drink boys, mind the peace - they would. A cop yelling - a cop that's a fake ... I looked like a cop. I was wearing a cop's uniform - a little different. Cops see a couple of these guys come in and they say, "hmmm, evil beings". "What are you people doing here?". Next thing you know why the nightclub starts to whirl, chairs start to go down with a crash, the proprietor is very unhappy, and war has commenced.

Oh wonderful El Con, what would the world have done without you ?

Last edited:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the meantime most are familiar with the ridiculous claims of El Con Hubbard. Here is another one.

On July 4, 1958 El Con Hubbard held a the "Clearing Congress"lecture at the Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.. The first lecture - 5807c04-01 - was titled:

Yes it is a fact, that Hubbard himself never became clear in his mind until he died - with time it even got worse. But thats not the matter now. In this lecture megalomanic Hubbard claimed, that at one time he was a policeman:

..... especially when the police force would consist of crackpots like El Con Hubbard.

Later on El Con Hubbard even phantasizes about his imaginary professional practice:

Wasn't he a cop on the beat in Hollywood as well? :omg:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Documentary evidence. LRH in his cop days ...

the-bank-dick-w-c-fields-1940.jpg

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors

On July 4, 1958 El Con Hubbard held the "Clearing Congress" at the Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.. The first lecture - 5807c04-01 - was titled:

Just when I was beginning to believe the stories that he was a the best Wheeltapper planet Venus ever had, you spring this on me :ohmy:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I think he said he carried a gun but with no bullets, they were too heavy. Apparently he wrangled a deputy badge from someone and was hanging out in dive bars in downtown LA. Doing... uh, "research". Probably research into scotch and soda. I think he just liked to dress up and play-act. Cop, Professor, Faux Navy Commodore out to save the world, etc.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think he said he carried a gun but with no bullets, they were too heavy. Apparently he wrangled a deputy badge from someone and was hanging out in dive bars in downtown LA. Doing... uh, "research". Probably research into scotch and soda. I think he just liked to dress up and play-act. Cop, Professor, Faux Navy Commodore out to save the world, etc.

586x330

The_Fixer

Class Clown
THE FACT OF CLEARING

You have police because other people are so bad. I investigated the police one time. I became a cop. That's the best way to investigate something, become it for a while, you know. You can go too far with that sort of thing (laughing). But where do we have, where do we have, in essence here, a cave into the society ... what could cave society in? Well, all you have to do is have a police force and society would start caving in.

I had hardened criminals walk into a horrible bar crammed into the back between two cockroach dens. You know, hardened criminals - cop killers, you know. They come in, I pat 'em on the back, have a drink boys, mind the peace - they would. A cop yelling - a cop that's a fake ... I looked like a cop. I was wearing a cop's uniform - a little different. Cops see a couple of these guys come in and they say, "hmmm, evil beings". "What are you people doing here?". Next thing you know why the nightclub starts to whirl, chairs start to go down with a crash, the proprietor is very unhappy, and war has commenced.

Oh dear god, what an utter wanker.

And we believed him? Shame on us.....

Peter Soderqvist

Patron with Honors
How much of this story is truth?
He was not a Cop because he had no power of arrest beyond citizen arrest, but he carried a Gun,
And he worked for Metropolitan Detective Agency as a Special Officer 2484, and his license came from LAPD in January 1948 according to Co$!
http://legacyimgs.lronhubbard.org/human/respect4.htm

His identification card as Special Officer as can be seen in the link above seems authentic when compared
With that identification card 2484 in the Coroner's Report on L. Ron Hubbard page 7, and information on the backside of the card; " Gun .45 Colt U.S Army Model 1911"
http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Gerry Armstrong's Documents is further evidence that the Card 2484 is authentic!

Scientology v. Armstrong: Affidavit of Donald Keir
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/related/4113.php

Scientology v. Armstrong: Affidavit of William L. Bowman
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/related/4110.php

According to Russel Miller Bare-Faced Messiah L. Ron Hubbard lived at the time in Los Angeles!
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/bfm08.htm

But how long did he work as Special Officer, nothing or some days or weeks or months????

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
How much of this story is truth?
He was not a Cop because he had no power of arrest beyond citizen arrest, but he carried a Gun,
And he worked for Metropolitan Detective Agency as a Special Officer 2484, and his license came from LAPD in January 1948 according to Co$!

His identification card as Special Officer as can be seen in the link above seems authentic when compared
With that identification card 2484 in the Coroner's Report on L. Ron Hubbard page 7, and information on the backside of the card; " Gun .45 Colt U.S Army Model 1911"
http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Gerry Armstrong's Documents is further evidence that the Card 2484 is authentic!

Scientology v. Armstrong: Affidavit of Donald Keir
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/related/4113.php

Scientology v. Armstrong: Affidavit of William L. Bowman
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/related/4110.php

According to Russel Miller Bare-Faced Messiah L. Ron Hubbard lived at the time in Los Angeles!
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/bfm08.htm

But how long did he work as Special Officer, nothing or some days or weeks or months????
Yes, I'm convinced that LRH worked briefly as a security guard (Special Officer).

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
didn't he say he was a texas ranger?

wonder if he met chuck norris

Never heard that one before.
:melodramatic:

I assure All Y'all...El Ron was NEVER a Texas Ranger. :no:

Face:)

EDIT PS: A legendary former Texas Ranger once told me that the Rangers really appreciated the Chuck Norris, "Walker, Texas Ranger" TV Show...Because it was a great training film for Rookie Rangers about exactly what not to do.:hysterical:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

Never heard that one before.
:melodramatic:

I assure All Y'all...El Ron was NEVER a Texas Ranger. :no:

Face:)

EDIT PS: A legendary former Texas Ranger once told me that the Rangers really appreciated the Chuck Norris "Walker, Texas Ranger" TV Show...Because it was great training film for Rookie Rangers about exactly what not to do.:hysterical:

LOL

I miss the poster "ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn"

Grab a beer and have some laughs:

http://www.chucknorrisjokes.linkpress.info/top-100.php

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Scientology gives us an unusually honest description of what LRH did as a security guard:

An outgrowth of the greater urban sprawl, leaving the city with roughly half the officers per capita as New York or Chicago, the Los Angeles Special Officer had become a fairly common sight as of 1948. In all, some forty-five private patrols were then active across Los Angeles, most enlisted by business communities through larger detective agencies. Their primary duties were of two kinds: The guarding of particular properties, e.g., banks and warehouses, and the patrolling of a general neighborhood on behalf of local merchants. In the latter, the Special Officer’s duties were virtually the same as the regular officer, although he had no powers of arrest beyond the "citizen’s arrest." He was, however, uniformed – slate gray but otherwise indistinguishable from LAPD blues – and he was armed.

As for how long he did it, his Special Officer (security guard) ID is dated 1-7-48. From that date to when "Hubbard was convicted of petty theft in San Luis Obispo in August 1948,[SUP][32][/SUP] the couple moved again to Savannah, Georgia.[SUP][35]" [/SUP]That doesn't leave much time for his security guard job in Los Angeles.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Scientology gives us an unusually honest description of what LRH did as a security guard:

As for how long he did it, his Special Officer (security guard) ID is dated 1-7-48. From that date to when "Hubbard was convicted of petty theft in San Luis Obispo in August 1948,[SUP][32][/SUP] the couple moved again to Savannah, Georgia.[SUP][35]" [/SUP]That doesn't leave much time for his security guard job in Los Angeles.

That is an interesting post. He was only a security guard for around a month. Notice he was convicted in August. So when was he caught and charged? Late July? Early August?

This means it was may only have been a matter of weeks until he was caught. If it only took him a matter of weeks to get caught breaking the law, when did he start breaking the law? Day one?

Being a security guard and engaging in petty theft is like being a locksmith and cracking safes. He used power entrusted to him to break the law. Evidently it didn't take long for him to be corrupted.

This also provides a little background to of his infiltration of the US government, which began in 1960, six years prior to the formation of the Guardians Offince. He had experience understanding security patrols and police procedure. He really was a fucking creep.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is an interesting post. He was only a security guard for around a month. Notice he was convicted in August. So when was he caught and charged? Late July? Early August?

This means it was may only have been a matter of weeks until he was caught. If it only took him a matter of weeks to get caught breaking the law, when did he start breaking the law? Day one?

Being a security guard and engaging in petty theft is like being a locksmith and cracking safes. He used power entrusted to him to break the law. Evidently it didn't take long for him to be corrupted.

This also provides a little background to of his infiltration of the US government, which began in 1960, six years prior to the formation of the Guardians Offince. He had experience understanding security patrols and police procedure. He really was a fucking creep.
Remember it's the US so 1-7-48 is probably 7 January 1948 not 1 July 1948 but your points are still valid. He was a security guard for around half a year or less. He probably tried to weasel out of being arrested and charged in San Luis Obispo by flashing his L.A. Special Officer (security guard) ID and badge.

Last edited: