ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Elaine Allen's daughter under guard for 2 years now

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by minnie, Jun 6, 2010.

1. minnie

minnie Patron with Honors

I just read on Marty's blog that Lisa Schroer tried to blow 2 years ago and has been under guard ever since. (http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/06/06/the-citadel/#comments)

I wonder if she has retained her Aussie citizenship or lost it. Anyway, I'm sure the senate inquiry committee would be very interested in her false imprisonment....
    :yes:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  2. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

He was smart enough to video his Adventures at Flag, I hope he video'd this one as well.

If not, Dox or STFU.

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah. I wish I could trust Marty, but I don't. And nowdays, I tend to listen to my inner feelings.

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Horrible. Horrible fucking cult.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I knew Lisa when she was a youngster and to think of where her life has gone is just... you know....:bigcry:

6. minnie

minnie Patron with Honors

Yeah, very sad.

I never met her but Elaine told me some things about her kids and how she had raised them. She also showed me some photos of Lisa depicting levels of the tone scale in the Scn Handbook.

I wonder too about her son - I met him when he was in HCO Int carrying that staff thingamajig around. He undoubtedly has a horror story or two.

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Yeah, Im sure they'd be quite interested...