What's new

Elder Care Facility Fund for an elderly woman with dementia abandoned by Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Elder Care Facility Fund for Barbara Ayash, an elderly woman with dementia abandoned by Scientology

Barbara Ayash's Elder Care Facility Fund
http://www.gofundme.com/6dt6ns

955430_1390345439.3725.jpg

Here Is the first video in...

Here Is the first video in the series. The Church of Scientology didn't care. I appreciate in advance any help for my mother and her family. OXOXOX

[video=youtube_share;paIgd_lvAuI]http://youtu.be/paIgd_lvAuI[/video]

Not one penny is going to me. All monies will be used strictly for her care. All funds are going for her care. My mother (Barbara Ayash) is in an Elder Care Facility. She has dementia and needs 24 hour supervision. My brothers are subsidizing her care each month out of their own pockets. She gave her blood sweat and tears for many, many years with her company Concerned Businessmen's Association of America. She was the Creator of The Children's Set A Good Example Contest. The Church of Scientology used and abused her to generate more income for themselves. Her company was under an arm of the church called The Way To Happiness Foundation. (a front group for the Church of Scientology). Near the end as she was getting sick and older they dropped her like a bad habit! I called them for help and they didn't even return my calls after I told them how bad she was doing and that she was in dire straights! Search on the internet "Marty Rathbun Barbara Ayash IAS atrocity" and you will see how desperate she was! But The Way To Happiness had no problem stealing all her Intellectual Property and taking over her contest continue making money for themselves. They even rented a U-haul and took back all The Way To Happiness Booklets from storage she had purchased from them which is thousands. They didn't give her a dime for them. I'm seeking help here from the Ex-Members of The Church of Scientology to help her since they left her destitute and ill and refused to help her at all! When she could no longer feed the $$$ machine, she became nothing to them! She wanted them to buy her program and pay royalties since she paid them royalties for any years! Or a consultant fee. They gave her nothing and waited till she fell, then swooped in to take it! Please help by doing anything you can. She also raised all the money for the Way To Happiness Float that goes down Hollywood Blvd. in the famous Hollywood Christmas Parade. The float looks like The Way To Happiness did it! They didn't. My mother paid for it and they took all the glory just like they are now with her program. Any donation helps so don't let the numbers scare you. Elder Care is very expensive. Love and Hugs THANK YOU IN ADAVANCE !!!!

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Re: Elder Care Facility Fund for an elderly woman with dementia abandoned by Scientol

You need to immediately apply for Medical Assistance for your mother. If she is destitute there are State and Federal programs that pay for care.

Not trying to discourage any contributions, but you do need to look into what's available through social services.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Elder Care Facility Fund for an elderly woman with dementia abandoned by Scientol

If it were my mother - I would contact your Congressmen and Senator's and tell them that she dedicated her life to Scientology and they are not giving her any assistance. Contact the media - put the word out there how this cult uses people, rakes in billions and then discards them on the street! It is disgusting! All other Churches take care of their "volunteer's. Now is the time to speak up about it!

JustSheila

Crusader

Care provided by the US government for the uninsured, destitute elderly is woefully inadequate. It is heartbreaking to visit any one of those facilities and personally see what passes for elder care.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious

Not always, justSheila. My own very elderly mother is in a "5 star" church-affiliated care home. While she is on private pay, I know for a fact there are some residents there who are Medicaid patients.

Trying to get Cof$ to pay for something for which they are not legally responsible could be a wasted effort - since it seems they often don't pay even when they are legally obligated to do so. (Lack of returning monies to people who leave, unpaid contractors in S. African orgs.) Getting hooked up for social services in the U.S. takes effort, but it is real and it is there.

JustSheila

Crusader

Not always, justSheila. My own very elderly mother is in a "5 star" church-affiliated care home. While she is on private pay, I know for a fact there are some residents there who are Medicaid patients.

Trying to get Cof$ to pay for something for which they are not legally responsible could be a wasted effort - since it seems they often don't pay even when they are legally obligated to do so. (Lack of returning monies to people who leave, unpaid contractors in S. African orgs.) Getting hooked up for social services in the U.S. takes effort, but it is real and it is there.

Some of the churches in the US have wonderful elder care. My mother stayed at a Catholic aged care home for a while and was treated very well, but she was also private. They also had charity cases there.

The public aid government run US nursing homes are very bad. I've been to several and heard nothing good about others.

Medicaid would not be paying enough to support someone under church care. The church is doing this with volunteers and donations. Thank goodness for these sorts of charitable organisations and for churches that believe in compassion toward others.

Getting her into a place like that would be a good solution if it could be done.