What's new

Elisabeth Moss: Mad Men, Scientology, Broadway, etc. - w/Sam Roberts #SRShow

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Another shitty interview with the Scilon darling. The douchebag host panders to Moss at 19:55 when he asks for her opinion of 'Going Clear' and it' obvious she got the memo from OSA.. she's very dismissive of the topic.

[video=youtube;pHKNGSNyj90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHKNGSNyj90[/video]

https://instagram.com/elisabethmossofficial

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry to hear that I thought she might waking based on her recent completions or lack there of.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
I think there might be hope, because she was a bit wimpy in her response. She said she had no comment, and "I just do me...and my instagram.."

I dunno, maybe I am reading to much into it, but at least she wasn't like John Travolta.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I love Mad Men. Peggy is a great character. Moss is an excellent actress. But...........well, you know.
I do know :bigcry: And I'm still hoping she wins an Emmy this year for "Monolith" .. If she had never endorsed Scientology it would be one thing to not hold her accountable for the abuses..but she has praised Scientology so she is "fair game" to ask & have to answer about the abuses of the church system.

I can also understand why Mad Men PR would also NOT want her to be asked those kinds of questions while on her PR tour for the final season.. We all saw how War of the Worlds was over shadowed by the Tom Cruise Scientology is Awesome press tour.. I'm still fascinated by how Mathew Weiner's sister can be so vigilant with her Scientology abuse stories and Moss works for him.

Time me for Mommy & Me! See yall later!

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
I do know :bigcry: And I'm still hoping she wins an Emmy this year for "Monolith" .. If she had never endorsed Scientology it would be one thing to not hold her accountable for the abuses..but she has praised Scientology so she is "fair game" to ask & have to answer about the abuses of the church system.

I can also understand why Mad Men PR would also NOT want her to be asked those kinds of questions while on her PR tour for the final season.. We all saw how War of the Worlds was over shadowed by the Tom Cruise Scientology is Awesome press tour.. I'm still fascinated by how Mathew Weiner's sister can be so vigilant with her Scientology abuse stories and Moss works for him.

Time me for Mommy & Me! See yall later!

Alison is an SP by definition. Matthew is closely connected and therefore PTS. Moss is therefore also PTS. Maybe we can get her to live up to her potential.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/sci...ews/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

great article on Salon!

I love her sooooo much! As a true fan of hers I struggle holding her to the level of responsibility I probably should.

snip from Salon:

Not all journalists have steered clear of the issue. Moss was asked about “Going Clear” in an interview posted yesterday with SiriusXM's Sam Roberts. He even prefaced his question to Moss with a disarming disclaimer, but Moss doesn’t bite:

Sam Roberts:
I watched the documentary about Scientology on HBO and I think it’s kinda shitty, because I feel like, I think what’s done to Scientology and what’s done to religions in general — you can take any religion and paint it however you want to. I just feel like Scientology, being the newest religion, people kind of feel like they have carte blanche over creating myths about it. Did you see it? Do you have any opinions?

Elisabeth Moss:
I haven’t seen it. I can’t say that I disagree with what you said, you know, actually I think that’s pretty smart. I don’t have any comment or anything to say about it.

Elisabeth needs to word clear "pretty smart".

Last edited:

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
Sam Roberts sounds like he's making excuses for why the cult gets picked on. Sounded planned. He got a smidgeon of a comment from her. Mostly he said everything first and she went, "yeah, that's right, that's my opinion."