What's new

Elle - OSA Troll ? or just plain troll ?

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Recently a person posting as elle on the Underground Bunker has been trying to disrupt certain threads and deny certain cult crimes. Elle has even gone to the trouble of trying various buttons on me and learning a lot about me personally. Elle also never addresses videos I post, or watches them.

It was explained to me that as an OSA agent elle cannot watch videos with OT materials and since you don't know exactly what is on a YouTube video until you watch it elle simply doesn't watch any of the videos I post at all, despite spending hours learning about me and my personal life and buttons.

I will post a comment I made at the Bunker here.

OT fyi for anyone that deals with elle. Elle recently made several attempts to derail threads and "find my buttons", to fluster me and get me to stop posting and sharing links to my blog. The methods chosen and topics ignored and addressed have convinced me elle is running off a playbook. The OSA playbook on internet trolling.
Elle has taken the time to learn a lot about me and my blog. And to follow OSA protocol on posting online. I guess it is a kind of compliment to have someone devote time and effort to disrupting my efforts. Thanks elle, I must be saying something you want stopped or you wouldn't put in all the work to shut me up. Maybe even David Miscavige hates my work.
So, I feel I need to up my output now, thanks elle. :-D

Has anyone else here had experiences with elle ? What rules do you think OSA trolls follow ?

Incidentally elle trying different buttons and having info on me ( possibly from my PC and ethics folders ) is the giveaway that elle is not a random indie or troll never in.

Elle has tried numerous derails and really is dead set against people reading my "vanity blog" which , despite knowing quite a bit about elle describes as "boooooooooring" . Strange to read a blog with about a hundred and thirty posts if you consider it boring. !? Unless you are assigned to by somebody.

I would appreciate any info anybody has on elle. And you can read my vanity blog - I hope it's not too boooooooooring.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Recently a person posting as elle on the Underground Bunker has been trying to disrupt certain threads and deny certain cult crimes. Elle has even gone to the trouble of trying various buttons on me and learning a lot about me personally. Elle also never addresses videos I post, or watches them.

It was explained to me that as an OSA agent elle cannot watch videos with OT materials and since you don't know exactly what is on a YouTube video until you watch it elle simply doesn't watch any of the videos I post at all, despite spending hours learning about me and my personal life and buttons.

I will post a comment I made at the Bunker here.

OT fyi for anyone that deals with elle. Elle recently made several attempts to derail threads and "find my buttons", to fluster me and get me to stop posting and sharing links to my blog. The methods chosen and topics ignored and addressed have convinced me elle is running off a playbook. The OSA playbook on internet trolling.
Elle has taken the time to learn a lot about me and my blog. And to follow OSA protocol on posting online. I guess it is a kind of compliment to have someone devote time and effort to disrupting my efforts. Thanks elle, I must be saying something you want stopped or you wouldn't put in all the work to shut me up. Maybe even David Miscavige hates my work.
So, I feel I need to up my output now, thanks elle. :-D

Has anyone else here had experiences with elle ? What rules do you think OSA trolls follow ?

Incidentally elle trying different buttons and having info on me ( possibly from my PC and ethics folders ) is the giveaway that elle is not a random indie or troll never in.

Elle has tried numerous derails and really is dead set against people reading my "vanity blog" which , despite knowing quite a bit about elle describes as "boooooooooring" . Strange to read a blog with about a hundred and thirty posts if you consider it boring. !? Unless you are assigned to by somebody.

I would appreciate any info anybody has on elle. And you can read my vanity blog - I hope it's not too boooooooooring.

Not sure there are any hard and fast rules, but would point out that if there is that much interest in you, or people who are posting quite a bit of logical information, would they not find someone who has done whatever level?

Lone Star

Crusader
It could just be that she genuinely finds you to be very repetitive and boring. I certainly do.

Since I'm on your ignore list you won't be reading this. Lol...

You also have an inflated sense of importance. And you're paranoid.

Yep. Go Elle!!!

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
MB,
If you've got an OSA troll who has taken the time to study your buttons, you should wear it like a badge of honor.

OSA trolls have a way of becoming non-OSA non trolls.

Mary DeMoss, for example.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
It could just be that she genuinely finds you to be very repetitive and boring. I certainly do.

Since I'm on your ignore list you won't be reading this. Lol...

You also have an inflated sense of importance. And you're paranoid.

Yep. Go Elle!!!

How do you really feel?

Listen, next time I visit Tx, I'm buying.

JustSheila

Crusader
If you really want to know, MB, have a look at the conversations others have with Elle on the site. They all tend to know each other there and if they know her/him, I'd say not OSA, just someone who finds you annoying and is also annoying.

Not everyone gets along. How we seem to ourselves and others isn't always the same thing.

I think you're verbose sometimes, but you often bring up good points and you're good-hearted and a fully-out ex. Some people hate how fast I type and my spurts of being on exscn for long hours/weeks/months and then off again. Some people hate LS's bluntness, or DB's dry sense of humour, or S&Ls sweetness.

So what who cares, ya know? Be yourself, be happy, take about 5% of criticism seriously and you'll be alright.

:hug:

JustSheila

Crusader
There might even be one or two people here who don't like reading Terril's wins and success stories. :omg: Real SPs here, for sure! :biggrin:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Well calling something or someone BORING is SOP $ci handling.
The assumption being that you are an antogonistic particle, so applying their magical tech all they have to do is be bored on the tone scale to bring you up a notch.
Doesnt mean she's OSA. But she's using the TEK probably.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I know boring people who have never heard of scientology that have been called boring by other person who has never had anything to do with the cult either.

Emotions & the names for them existed long before that little piss ant cult.

However, if you feel this person is an OSA troll avoiding OT material why not use in your posts BT, Cluster, Xenu & all you find on the OT levels?

You can prove your own theory - or not.

But, I sort of assumed long ago that if I push against scn then scn will push back - to me, that's just common sense .

People who can't stand the heat ought to not hang around in the kitchen.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
I'm coming out of a self-imposed lurkdom to add some juicy tidbits regarding Elle. I had quite the conversation on the Radoronline site. We had a HUGE war of words. There were three other Scientologists who chimed in. I don't know whether or not she is Louanne. Anyway, here's a link containing the craziness:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/...mail&utm_content=read_more#comment-2205873214

I didn't really understand what was being discussed as it appeared to be random comments.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
MB,
If you've got an OSA troll who has taken the time to study your buttons, you should wear it like a badge of honor.

OSA trolls have a way of becoming non-OSA non trolls.

Mary DeMoss, for example.

Very Zen there Churchill!

If Elle has sought you out to be her spirit guide mentor. Gently show her the proper path.

Veda

Sponsor
Elle counters any criticism of Miscavige and or Scientology Inc. with typical Scientology Inc. propaganda lines. Here she is on the topic of Paulette Cooper:

"Ortega is herding Paulette Cooper around like a trained seal. Her anti-Scientology rants are from almost 50 years ago. She slipped into a church looking for a story. She manufactures new and old victimizations. I really like that she believes Scientologists are cackling outside her door and is frantically making notes about it. hahaha"

On the topic of Scientologists using the "Tone Scale" in their (PR) depiction of their response to what they would see as suppressive "natter," that's certainly possible. The "boring" characterization would likely be meant to influence the (curious and possibly antagonistic) general public, not the ("hateful" and "covertly hostile") "natterering" and "yapping" "Suppressive Persons."

For what it's worth, of the three critical reviews of Tony Ortega's book about Paulette Copper, two describe it as "boring."

One is titled "Boring," and continues, "This book was overly wordy and dragged on, in my opinion anyway. I couldn't make it past page 120."

The other is titled, "Kind of boring," and continues, "Kind of boring. I know this isn't a story of spies and murder but I kept putting it down."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Unbreakab...ll_formats&filterByStar=critical&pageNumber=1

p115_3.jpg

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
How do you really feel?

Listen, next time I visit Tx, I'm buying.

Truth be told I wanted to see if MB still had me on his ignore list. I figured "siding" with Elle would get his attention. Lol...

But I mostly don't read his posts for the reasons I gave, although I do believe that he means well and wants to help people avoid Scientology.

Oh, whatever you're buying I'll be happy to sell!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Truth be told I wanted to see if MB still had me on his ignore list. I figured siding with Elle would get his attention. Lol...

Doesn't it affect PMs? Experiment: I just put you on MY ignore list, LS. I'll remove you in an hour or less. Try and PM me.

Paul

Lone Star

Crusader
Elle counters any criticism of Miscavige and or Scientology Inc. with typical Scientology Inc. propaganda lines. Here she is on the topic of Paulette Cooper:

"Ortega is herding Paulette Cooper around like a trained seal. Her anti-Scientology rants are from almost 50 years ago. She slipped into a church looking for a story. She manufactures new and old victimizations. I really like that she believes Scientologists are cackling outside her door and is frantically making notes about it. hahaha"

On the topic of Scientologists using the "Tone Scale" in their (PR) depiction of their response to what they would see as suppressive "natter," that's certainly possible. The "boring" characterization would likely be meant to influence the (curious and possibly antagonistic) general public, not the ("hateful" and "covertly hostile") "natterering" and "yapping" "Suppressive Persons."

For what it's worth, of the three critical reviews of Tony Ortega's book about Paulette Copper, two describe it as "boring."

One is titled "Boring," and continues, "This book was overly wordy and dragged on, in my opinion anyway. I couldn't make it past page 20."

The other is titled, "Kind of boring," and continues, "Kind of boring. I know this isn't a story of spies and murder but I kept putting it down."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Unbreakab...ll_formats&filterByStar=critical&pageNumber=1

Wow! Why did MB even need to ask. Elle is obviously OSA and a nasty piece of work. I had never heard of him or her before today.