What's new

Email: Dave Horwedel Advanced Scheduling Reg ASHO FND

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I don't know Dave but a friend told me he used to be high up on the org board. Apparently he's been busted to ASR

Subject: From the ASR ASHO Fdn
To: xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009,

FROM THE ADVANCED SCHEDULING REGISTRAR ASHO Fdn

Hello!

As the Advanced Scheduling Registrar for ASHO Fdn, I am interested in seeing that you are progressing up the Bridge at the speed you desire. Please answer the following questions below so I can assist you from my hat in moving up the Bridge – both as a preclear and as an auditor.

1. Are you currently on course or going in session at an org or mission? If so, what service are you taking?

2. If not, when was the last time you made student points or went in session?

3. Have you begun the Basics line-up? If so, what book/lecture are you currently on? Do you have any wins you’d like to share?

4. What, if any, assistance do you feel you need in order to progress faster up the Bridge?

5. Do you know of someone else that could use some assistance in moving up the Bridge?

6. If you are not currently on the Extension Course or a Basics course in your local org or mission, what is preventing you from doing so?

7. Are you interested in becoming a perfect auditor, trained here at ASHO Fdn? If so, when can you arrive?

Thank you very much for your answers!

Much Love,
Dave Horwedel
Advanced Scheduling Registrar ASHO Fdn

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't know Dave but a friend told me he used to be high up on the org board. Apparently he's been busted to ASR

Thanks for posting this. I have wondered about Horwedel since I left COS. When I was auditing ASHO F's public, David was the D of T ( Director of Technical Services). He was my favorite SO person. We worked well together. One time I told him to get out of my way and let me do my f"ing job, and he didn't even write a KR. After I walked out of AO after being asked by Gary Jacobs, AOLA MAA, ( Master at Arms) to secretly dose an AO person on OT3 with Thorazine, David was moved over to the AO . I sure had hoped that he had gotten out of COS, but I see that he is still in there.

Chlng

8-8008

Patron with Honors
My god !!! Dave is the ASR ASHOF. Man, he was the Tech call in Officer ASHOD and was given to AOLA to go for NOTS Training. For sure he did not make it and now back in PAC as an ASR. Great guy.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I remember Dave and he was a nice guy.

Barb

My god !!! Dave is the ASR ASHOF. Man, he was the Tech call in Officer ASHOD and was given to AOLA to go for NOTS Training. For sure he did not make it and now back in PAC as an ASR. Great guy.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
I love how they dont ask when you were last on course, they ask when you last made them a stat (student points). Rather telling.

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors

Thanks for posting this. I have wondered about Horwedel since I left COS. When I was auditing ASHO F's public, David was the D of T ( Director of Technical Services). He was my favorite SO person. We worked well together. One time I told him to get out of my way and let me do my f"ing job, and he didn't even write a KR. After I walked out of AO after being asked by Gary Jacobs, AOLA MAA, ( Master at Arms) to secretly dose an AO person on OT3 with Thorazine, David was moved over to the AO . I sure had hoped that he had gotten out of COS, but I see that he is still in there.

Chlng

Hi Challenge,
Why would they dose someone on OTIII w/ Thorazine?

Roland ami

Patron with Honors
Thorazine

Jeez, I knew (eventually) Gary Jacobs was a total sleezebag, but
After I walked out of AO after being asked by Gary Jacobs, AOLA MAA, ( Master at Arms) to secretly dose an AO person on OT3 with Thorazine

Jeez. Tell all, do!

Roland

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors

Yeah, ASHOF?!? That's somewhat funny. Dave is a nice guy.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
It is an attempt to handle someone with a psychotic break. This is not the first time I have heard of this at AOLA. They drug them, isolate them somewhere remote where the screaming can't be heard, and babywatch them. Ladayla over on OCMB has information on this.

ladayla is Challenge on ESMB. Surprise Surprise!
Please do not address me by my given name here. Thanks. I have reasons.
I'd love to tell the story of my leaving AO due to the Thorazine incident. I will start a new thread and name it " The End".

Chlng