What's new

Email from scientologist to send VMs and money to Haiti

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I think we all already know where any 'donations' to the 'Church' for haiti relief will go.

The VMs themselves are very likely very honest nad caring people, who are being exploited by the same scum who have always done this.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
I think we all already know where any 'donations' to the 'Church' for haiti relief will go.

The VMs themselves are very likely very honest nad caring people, who are being exploited by the same scum who have always done this.

Zinj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5HMC4eYicQ

Scientology Volunteer Ministers Take the Lead in Haiti Relief Efforts
Scientology Volunteer Ministers have taken the leading role in rescue and recovery operations after Haiti's devastating earthquake.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PR Log (Press Release) – Jan 15, 2010 – The Scientology Volunteer Ministers Disaster Response Team has taken the lead role in relief efforts after Haiti's devastating 7.0 earthquake. Flying in from Tampa, Florida to the rubble of Port au Prince, capital of Haiti, the Response Team hit the ground running and immediately took charge.

The Volunteer Ministers' big yellow tent has become known as "the" place to visit for help with handling trauma, getting supplies, or just to find someone to talk to after grueling hours of arduous work in the disaster zone. The Volunteer Ministers are working with the US Military, the United Nations, and other agencies such as the Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders and UNICEF.

Somebody is reading my comments.

Whole of the MoonBatShit here:

http://www.prlog.org/10490964-scien...rs-take-the-lead-in-haiti-relief-efforts.html

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
This report says that the VMs are at the embassy but the press release says that they are actually in Haiti. I haven't seen a big yellow tent on any of the satellite photos, have you? And seriously, Take the Lead? Give me a break. If indeed there are VMs in Haiti helping out by rescuing survivors from rubble, distributing food and water and shelter, I think that is fantastic. How incredibly arrogant to claim that they are taking the lead in assistance. How about the U.S. pledging $100 Million in disaster relief compared to China's $1 Million. Not to mention the millions of dollars that have been raised through $5 and $10 text message donations from American citizens. Scientology makes me want to vomit.

Last edited:

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
This report says that the VMs are at the embassy but the press release says that they are actually in Haiti. I haven't seen a big yellow tent on any of the satellite photos, have you? And seriously, Take the Lead? Give me a break. If in deed there are VMs in Haiti helping out, I think that is fantastic. How incredibly arrogant to claim that they are taking the lead in assistance. How about the U.S. pledging $100 Million in disaster relief compared to China's $1 Million. Not to mention the millions of dollars that have been raised through $5 and $10 text message donations from American citizens. Scientology makes me want to vomit.

I'm sure that the Haitian people will need lots of touch assists and arc x handling--and --by showing them the grade chart with OT land at the end-will give these people the much needed hope they need to endure till super power is delivered to them.
And-there - I was thinking that my "umbrage" had already peaked with this cult. Nope-by introducing themselves as a valid - church and relief group they have gone far beyond their own norm of being self serving-evil- minions to the defunct and very dead ego maniac and his tiny tyrant.
However-there saints among us-in the form of-doctors without borders-medical people who travel the world helping the worse off among us to live and heal.
Please consider gifting to : www.doctorswithoutborders.org

fnx3

Patron with Honors
Just read this in an MSNBC report & it sums up "civilly" the creepy feeling :nervous: I get whenever I hear of the CofS VMs rushing into disaster areas (more proselytization than genuine & effective care):

Help is needed, but it must be the right kind
Volunteer crews of doctors, nurses and other health workers are clamoring to fly to Haiti, motivated by compassion, adrenaline or even a sense of adventure, said Kirsch.

“You take all these rich Westerners who want to fly down there and help,” Kirsch said. “They become more a burden than they are help.”

Organizers on the ground in Haiti are calling for trained surgeons with experience in battlefield or disaster conditions. Medical crews with little training in working in developing nations would do better to send money — and stay home, Kirsch said.

In past catastrophes, Kirsch saw well-meaning volunteer medical crews show up, only to become overwhelmed by rugged demands of the job and the lack of resources for their own comfort.

“The best way to help is to give money to the experts who know what the needs are," he said. "That’s the way you help the world.”

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG

:omg: SPEW alert:

http://www.prlog.org/10490964-scien...rs-take-the-lead-in-haiti-relief-efforts.html

>>>>because the technology they apply is simple and affective, they quickly train others so they too can provide help. As the world's largest volunteer relief agency, over 100,000 strong and spanning every continent of this planet, there are more than ten times as many Scientology Volunteer Ministers as there are people in the US Peace Corps.

:puke2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So who exactly is writing these PRLog press releases? The account is listed as "Scientology International", with a contact email address of [email protected]. "Scientology International" is NOT a CofS corporation.

As I said, anyone can use PRLog. The CofS uses a more reputable company for its online press releases, one which has to approve its clients, and it's a paid service. The PR rep in such press releases is a known spokeshole, at a regular CofS email account.

So what's with this anonymous "Scientology International" using Gmail?

Paul

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
If I had to make a decison....

Let's see-pretend for a moment-that you are a Haitian who was severely injured during the recent earthquake and you need emergency care for your leg. A decision has to be made- you may choose to get a touch assist by the smiling "Volunteer Minister of the COS" or by a "trauma surgeon with the Doctors Without Borders'.
That's just too easy-the good doctors-have 27,000 medical personnel operating in the worst places on earth. They have won the Noble Peace Prize in 1999.
Check them out at " www.doctorswithoutborders.org" --my wife saw that the actress Sandra Bullock gave 1 million dollars to the doctors -not to the minions of the cos.