What's new

Email from Wendy Honnor -- To Auditors around the world

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...[When Wendy says she does] a very special form of spiritual counseling...they will love it...

...What [Wendy] really meant was: Don't for god's sake tell them it is Scientology or they will hit the door running...

...simply lie by omission...
I have never heard of a "field auditor" doing "intro audits" before, nor of this practice occurring out of a home, as a deceptive hook into scientology, and charging "customers" their own rates in the process. All backed up by an email newsletter, and semi-pro looking web site. That's a new one on me. Is there a policy about this, how long does intro auditing go on?

Can I guess that she's a Field Sales Manager (FSM), who gets 10% of the referral services, if a "customer" later becomes a scientologist? Thanks AnonMog and Feral for clearing up the deception.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Most Zonies I can think of are practically belligerant in attesting to Scientology, so, no, that doesn't sound that usual. The Indies who may run other 'processes' than 'Standard Tech' are almost as rigorous in denying Scientology connections.

The only people I can think of who would try to *hide* a Scientology connection are the 'Church'

Zinj

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have never heard of that form of deception practiced -- to provide "intro" auditing out of their own home, as the hook into scientology, and charging "customers" their own rates in the process. All backed up by an email newsletter, and semi-pro looking web site. That's a new one on me. Is there a policy about this, how long does intro auditing go on?

Can I guess that she's a Field Sales Manager (FSM), who gets 10% of the referral services, if a "customer" later becomes a scientologist? Thanks AnonMog and Feral for clearing up the deception. This approach of nondisclosure looks FreeZone-esque to me, since many of their web sites do not disclose their current-or-former association with the CoS either. So "customers" just don't know. The longer I hang around this place, the more stink I learn.

Scientologists who provide intro auditing and other services from their homes are called Field Auditors. This is not uncommon, but is usually discouraged by orgs and missions as they may well give a better service and not burden the person getting services with all the other crap such as regging for the IAS or pestering to join staff. And of course, the orgs need to grab every bit of income for themselves.

Often, a field auditor will send their ‘customer’ (known as a selectee) on to an org where they will be ‘encouraged’ to purchase ever more costly services. The person who refers them will usually get 10% of all money paid for services and is then referred to as a Field Staff Member (FSM). For public Scientologist who are good at finding and persuading people to part with their money over, this can be a lucrative business but can lead to unseemly quarrels about who the FSM is for a particular selectee as anyone with any money can attract a lot of attention.

Wendy Honnor is still very much in the CoS and clinging to her delusions about the validity of the ‘Tech’. The clue is in the fact that she modestly refers to her winning an IAS Freedom Medal in 2003. The apparent inconsistency with how she communicated to Feral and Mrs Pattycake after they decided to leave the CoS compared to how she communicates with her fellow Scientologists is all part and parcel of being a ‘dedicated’ long-term public Scientologist. I think that having a split personality is a survival mechanism for people still stuck in the CoS. In this regard, they mirror the inconsistencies within the CoS.

Axiom142

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tee-hee!

If someone Googles her name and Scientology this thread comes in as hit number 5. Bummer, eh Wendy?

Paul

Even when you google her name without 'Scientology' it's on page 1 at #8. On a one-day-old thread! Guess all those humaitarian efforts by her are just being ignored by the evil wog world as not net-worthy. If my mind was formed like an OSAite, I'd be trying to organise everyone up to get this thread's stats up to be the number one hit...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Even when you google her name without 'Scientology' it's on page 1 at #8. On a one-day-old thread! Guess all those humaitarian efforts by her are just being ignored by the evil wog world as not net-worthy. If my mind was formed like an OSAite, I'd be trying to organise everyone up to get this thread's stats up to be the number one hit...

It wasn't on the first page (without googling "scientology" too) when I posted, and I didn't check beyond that. I checked just now, though, and it is hit number 11 from here. Nearly there....

Paul

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
And don't forget this claim in Wendy's message:

"Melbourne: A very well done to Kristen Morrison from Melbourne who you will remember has a darling little boy was diagnosed with Downs Syndrome at birth and after an amazing program of assists and diet and supplements is now a normal little boy. Kristen tells me “He has passed his 2 year old tests with flying colours, there’s nothing wrong with this child He is a little delayed in speech, but we are working on that. Big wins for the tech and also for the other physical therapies she has used, plus a huge win for him – he is a powerhouse!!” This is such an amazing story and if anybody needs more data email me and I will give you Kristen’s email address. She would love to hear from you. She is now writing a book!!!"

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...Scientologists who provide intro auditing and other services from their homes are called Field Auditors...

...Often, a field auditor will send their ‘customer’ (known as a selectee) on to an org where they will be ‘encouraged’ to purchase ever more costly services...
. Following an intro auditing session, is there a floating needle check?
. If so, who does it? If not, how is the session checked?
. How advanced do these intro sessions get? Beginning, clear, ot levels?
. Do field auditors set their own prices? Do they work alone?
. Are they obligated to pay a percentage of their revenues to the CoS?
. What type of supervision and reporting is the field auditor subject to?
. What other services does a field auditor provide?
. Is the CoS even aware of the existence of field auditing customers?
. Can customers obtain services without being head-screwed by an org?
. Is a PTS/SP ethics process used to "handle" the customer?
. Do customers ever write up their O/W's?
. What happens to the case folder of the customer?
. Is the field auditor required to pass on the folder if the "customer" becomes a "selectee"?
. Do you think entire organizations use this process, such as PI firms, etc?
. Is field auditing made available to closet scientologists; such as politicians, company presidents, etc?

PS: I'm hoping to keep any answers above board, without private messages.

Last edited:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
* The two types of people. Which one are you?
Kevin, you are a big wanker.(from http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7996)
I'm intrigued one type of person is wanker...what is the other type?
This is a standard joke. There are two types of people: wankers
and liars!

I was appalled by her emails to Feral and Mrs Pattycake. This must be some new form of Psychiatric case ... "Scientological scitso-valence psychosis" or something.

This is a fair use quote from the tape of 24 July 1952 that I was listening to the other night. (E-meter behaviour versus flow lines and patterns.)
------------------------------------------------------------
"Actually, you can get a guy unbalanced the reverse: You can run overt act, overt act, overt act, overt act, overt act. And he's done all these overt acts and he's ready to have – well, he's getting in bad shape there. Why? He's getting ripe for an overt. Oh, he just gets meaner and meaner and meaner and meaner and meaner!

You keep running these overt acts out and you're leaving unexplained motivators there. I mean, he's got motivators he's never used. You're giving him this tremendous supply of motivators. And "Look at all these things that happened to me. I can do anything I want to anybody." And he goes out and he bawls out his boss and he bawls out this guy and that guy and then he sees people come into the parking intersection, he's liable to bump their bumpers and so forth. And he's talking around mean, ornery—schrounggh—he gets sarcastic.

Boy, you're wondering, "Is this what it's like bringing somebody up the Tone Scale?" No, no, that's what it's like by taking out all the overt acts a fellow has done and leave the motivators in place. He just gets meaner and meaner."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Remind you of anyone?

Evidently the Co$ has an MU on Quad flow processing.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a standard joke. There are two types of people: wankers
and liars!

I was appalled by her emails to Feral and Mrs Pattycake. This must be some new form of Psychiatric case ... "Scientological scitso-valence psychosis" or something.

This is a fair use quote from the tape of 24 July 1952 that I was listening to the other night. (E-meter behaviour versus flow lines and patterns.)
------------------------------------------------------------
"Actually, you can get a guy unbalanced the reverse: You can run overt act, overt act, overt act, overt act, overt act. And he's done all these overt acts and he's ready to have – well, he's getting in bad shape there. Why? He's getting ripe for an overt. Oh, he just gets meaner and meaner and meaner and meaner and meaner!

You keep running these overt acts out and you're leaving unexplained motivators there. I mean, he's got motivators he's never used. You're giving him this tremendous supply of motivators. And "Look at all these things that happened to me. I can do anything I want to anybody." And he goes out and he bawls out his boss and he bawls out this guy and that guy and then he sees people come into the parking intersection, he's liable to bump their bumpers and so forth. And he's talking around mean, ornery—schrounggh—he gets sarcastic.

Boy, you're wondering, "Is this what it's like bringing somebody up the Tone Scale?" No, no, that's what it's like by taking out all the overt acts a fellow has done and leave the motivators in place. He just gets meaner and meaner."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Remind you of anyone?

Evidently the Co$ has an MU on Quad flow processing.

Meanies unite! :omg: :D

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron

My experience with Field Auditing is very old, but it looks like COS is reverting to what worked before 'things' went totally bonkers.
In ...0h... 1968 there was a program wherein the FSM brought in new people. ( Raw Meat). The FSM would audit the new person for about 5 hours, and then turn them over to the Org for 'Review' or some other thing. There, the new person was regged for continued auditing. This turnover usually was done after a few Book 1 sessions, or after the new person had had some sort of 'win'. This was successful for the Missiion NEtwork.

Later on, the Field Auditor was given much more leeway. We could deliver everything up to Power. We could send a Field PC into an Org for a Review, or for their Purif, or for whatever they needed that we weren't trained to deliver. The Org would *sometimes* give the PC back to us. Mostly, the Org would try to keep them, but the PCs almost always chose to return to the Field. We were known as Field Auditors, and LRH guaranteed that our certs would never be cancelled.

See how that promise has worked out?

I can see the current COS Field Auditor saying "o yes. We are Freezone. You are in the Freezone, not COS. We are not part of COS". Muddy up the Field any way they can so that the raw meat won't realize until they have been regged out of whatever they have that they are, indeed, in the clutches of COS.

It's really a good idea. Maybe some brilliant mind (not) has realized that the Mission Network was bread and butter for the COS table. Maybe they are trying to revitalize the Field. This whole thing is an Auditors' Association program to get people into COS.

Chlng

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Challenge,

I remember that reference.

---------------- fair use quote
PAB 112
PROFESSIONAL AUDITOR'S BULLETIN

15 May 1957
THE RIGHTS OF THE FIELD AUDITOR

The Field Auditor has a right:

3. To send any of his group to a Central Organization for training, coaching or special processing and have them returned with their group loyalty and attachment undisturbed.

9. To have and to hold his certificates without cancellation by anyone forever.

--------- end of quote

Of course it isn't red-on-white so that could be ignored or not ignored depending on the flavour of the day.:grouch:

I can't see them wanting to follow 3 because it apparently costs them pcs, and we know damn well they threaten everyone with cert cancellation, either explicitly or implicitly. :angry:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for bringing this thread up again. I too was appalled at the suggestion that they target new mums! Have they no shame?? Get them when they're at their most vulnerable, don't tell them its scn, and wammo. Gottem.

Wendy Honner, you need an SRA. Nao