What's new

Email from Wendy Honnor -- To Auditors around the world

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
April 09
From Wendy Honnor:
Quote:
Hello Auditors around the world!!

Here in Sydney we have the first days of Autumn (Fall). The leaves are turning and it’s a little cooler now. But my courtyard is sunny in the morning and so nice to sit there to have delicious coffee before the PCs start to arrive for their sessions.

This “Auditor News” is going out to 300+ auditors around the planet who are my friends. We have new members joining every week and when I send it out I receive many emails from you with news and wins and questions. So write in, I love to hear from you.

Sydney: Our Australian Professional Auditors Guild has more than 60 members now. Last Sunday night we had 34 Auditors again at my house at our weekly meeting and I went over how to have a Self Analysis practice.

Michael Irvine had audited is PC on Self Analysis and is changing his life. And Akiko O’Connor had put an ad on a Japanese website and received a reply from a lady who needed help. Akiko is now auditing her. All you need is the book and, a business card to give out - to everyone you know. Just say that you do a very special form of spiritual counseling and that they will love it.

You invite the PC in, sit them down in a comfortable chair and you sit in another and start the session on the first List - General Incidents. I have had some big wins with PCs lately. Even the PC who cannot locate pictures, and who cannot hear or feel anything seems to come uptone and get better and better at locating pictures and recalling the exact events of that moment. We now have 16 new field auditors in Sydney and many of them are auditing Self Analysis. $100 a session is very acceptable and the results are amazing and will change the PCs life.

Sydney: Bill Wilson has taken over the hat of running the Five Dock Book One Co-Audit. It’s going great. Bill told us all on Sunday night how he finds PCs to audit. He goes into a shopping centre with a Dianetics Book in a bag and locates new Mums who are in the Mall and who are often overwhelmed by the lack of sleep or problems with their new routine, hormones out of balance and need help. He sits down and gets in comm, then often finds they are absolutely dying to talk to an Auditor. He tells them about Dianetics and sells them the book, but often ends up making an appt and then auditing the young Mum and her husband. Well done Bill, we loved it and some of our group are going to try it.

Just being in comm with the world and out there and talking to everyone you meet, and giving out plenty of business cards, is the way to get PC’s and start auditing.

Nella and Nerina are auditing up a storm in Sydney. The two gorgeous, friendly sisters, who are both top successful hairdressers get fantastic results and both are auditing in the spare room in their houses on their days off. Nella has been helping a lady who is the Mother of a Scientologist and this lady has been sad for a while and she is now after 6 hours of Book One she is so much happier and she wrote a wonderful success story this week. Her son cannot believe how now she wants to have the tech. He tried for years and got nowehere, but the offer of auditing was too good to resist. Nerina is getting top results too. She has been auditing one of her employees and they are winning. The other staff are asking what she is getting. Maybe they want it too!

An interesting case: I recently had a young girl as a PC. She was 18 and very enturbulated. First I helped her to put order in to her affairs. She had things a bit messed up. It didn't take long to make it all more theta. She felt so good. We used the confusion formula and grouped together the various cycles that were draining all her attention. It made it easier for her to confront and work out what needed to be done. Off she went and did it. Then I gave her some basic assists. Feel the Aliveness, and Locationals and good two way comm about the entire situation.

She was coming alive. Then I gave her some Self Analysis. It was absolutely amazing how she became more and more happy, more alive looking, and in better comm with me. She was so excited to arrive for each appointment. Now she could confront some ethics. I hatted her on O/W's and she did some write-ups on the terminals who were bothering her. Then she started to originate areas she needed to clean up. She wrote and wrote and then suddenly she EP'd the O/Ws and was ready for more auditing.

We did more Self Analysis and she was moving very fast through the lists and she was laughing a lot and amazed at how good her memory was becoming. Then we were ready for Book One. It went like a dream. She had all the perceptions and she was erasing engrams and having some amazing life changing cognitions about the future. She began reading LRH books. In 25 hours her life was saved. She was a brand new being.

You can easily write a program for any PC. Just interview them and see what is happening. Then write down the steps you need to take and start with the first appt. With a plan, you will reach your goal of a PC with a brand new life and you will be amazed how fast it will be.

London: Lizzie Calcioli, Field Auditor in East Grinstead, responded to our recent request for an Auditor in London. The PC loved Book One auditing and told her Mother than she fits right into Scientology and that she feels she belongs. Thank you so much Lizzie. Well done!

Another good way to get confident to audit and to handle PCs is to be a volunteer in a local field practice or in your local Mission or Org and see how the lines work and how to handle public.

Melbourne: A very well done to Kristen Morrison from Melbourne who you will remember has a darling little boy was diagnosed with Downs Syndrome at birth and after an amazing program of assists and diet and supplements is now a normal little boy. Kristen tells me “He has passed his 2 year old tests with flying colours, there’s nothing wrong with this child He is a little delayed in speech, but we are working on that. Big wins for the tech and also for the other physical therapies she has used, plus a huge win for him – he is a powerhouse!!” This is such an amazing story and if anybody needs more data email me and I will give you Kristen’s email address. She would love to hear from you. She is now writing a book!!!

East Grinstead: Ilona Vincente Class VI Field Auditor from East Grinstead, created a wonderful result recently on a PC in the USA on a special assignment. When I asked her what she did, she said she gave Assists, and a full handling on the PC’s lifestyle handling, she had a lot of good comm and ARC and 8-C. She said that Auditors can get certainty that the tech works when they apply it and she loved this cycle and being able to create such a huge change in the wellness of the PC and his attitude to his life. Very well done Illona!!

Christine Sotiriou is having big wins since finishing Handbook for Preclears. This week she saw her new neighbour and she had backache so Christine offered a nerve assist and gave her one for over an hour and she was astonished that it worked so well. She was very happy. That is so great Christine!

Caroline Richardson, our VM Auditor friend who lives in the Marina was ill recently and had to go to hospital. But while she was in there she gave assists to 4 other patients, sold 2 Assist Booklets, and had some good results - one lady had an amputation a month ago, and we handled pain and mobility, another lady had very bad arthritis and she helped her with pain in her knee. “I also gave myself touch assists, per the London Congress on Dissemination and Help, and the doctors were impressed with my rate of recovery. I have heard that it can take more than a month to recover from the operation I had, and I was up and about in 2 days.” [/COLOR]Caroline, you are A STAR!!! We love your news. We are glad you are well now.

Auckland:
We now have a booming Freedom Club in Auckland. This group gets together every Monday night and they have one stat. Number of people helped. They meet for one hour and everyone gives their wins on helping others. It’s a huge hit! Member Steve Green and President, Yure have decided to start a practice together. Go Auckland!!

Goodbye to David Gaiman: Many of us knew and loved David Gaiman who dropped his body recently. We wish you well David and we are so grateful for all the amazing things that you did to help mankind. We send our love and understanding to Sheila is absolutely wonderful wife, and his children Neil, Lizzie and Claire, whom we all love.

New members: We have lots of new members to welcome.One is Vera Haime, from East Grinstead, now newly married to Matt and living in Washington, is starting a field practice and has taken on the hat of I/C for the Auditors Assoc in Washington Org. Do well Vera. Also welcome to Dave from Hove Mission and Nerina and Colin Sherman in Sydney. Colin attested to New OTV last week. Very well done. He decided to become a Field Auditor and has been telling everyone he knows about Self Analysis.

A Good Program for Children:
Many Scientology parents have trouble disseminating effectively to their children. Or for some reason their child has resisted using tech to handle their problems in life. Or even been critical of Scientology. I have created a new short 4-appointment program where I:

-Teach them the tone scale and how to use it
-Teach them about the 2 types of people and how to spot SP’s
-Teach them about overts and motivators and how to be happier
-Teach them about ARC and how to make friends faster

This program is called: "How to make friends faster and be the one everyone wants to know" When I do this program the young person, whether he/she has Scientology parents or not, is much more cause in life and happier and a better student and friend to others. It is excellent for the child who has been bullied!

Sydney IHELP Convention: We are having a big IHELP convention in Sydney in May. Auditors will come from all over the country. Australian Field Auditors will be speaking and it will be all about auditing PCs, how to get them, how to close them, how to program them so they have a new better life. This will be the first convention of auditors in Sydney for many years and we are aiming at 100 auditors attending. Last week we signed up many new IHELP licences and memberships at our Sunday night Auditors Group meeting at my cottage and had enquiries this week for more.

A Drill To Try with Your Own Local Group of Auditors:
Last week we went over how you help a brand new person with the exact correct piece of tech needed to handle what is currently ruining their life. We did a drill where I was a person with a problem. I said the problem to the group and then they worked out what they would do to help the PC handle that situation:

Broken leg
Fired from his job
Husband left her, can't stop crying
Broke her finger and it won't heal
Mother has gone psychotic and in a mental hospital
Hates her sister
Boss is having a affair with her colleague and now the colleague is turning nasty to her at work
Had a car accident yesterday and broke her pelvis
Best friend is not speaking to her and avoiding her calls
Feels overwhelmed by all the bad news on the TV and papers
Brother died in the bush fires and very upset

By the time we finished the drill all the auditors present felt very confident to decide what piece of tech to use. We laughed and laughed and there were many wins. There were SO MANY RIGHT ANSWERS that they all could see that there is more than one way to handle every situation. They were so creative and had lots of unique approaches to the same problem - all using LRH tech.

And remember Auditors are the most valuable beings on the planet. That’s YOU!

Lots of love

Wendy Honnor
IAS Freedom Medal Winner 2003

CC:
A/PR Aide, OSA ANZO
FCS AOSH UK

This letter is subject to copyright law, please email me if you wish to send it on to anybody else.

Copyright 2009 Wendy Honnor www.wendyhonnor.com

Wendy Honnor, Consultant, Sydney, Australia, Phone: +61 4211 98786, www.wendyhonnor.com "In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination." - Mark Twain

This was originally posted on WWP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/auditor-news-theta-comm-auditors-april-09-a-43043/

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That almost sounds encouraging. But what about IHELP, the CofS's idea on how to grind field auditors into nothing? No mention of it. Is this Wendy lady bypassing them?

$100 a session? On what basis? Unless the CofS changed the policy, a field auditor MUST charge at least as much as the local org for services, unless giving them away for free to family and friends. I don't know how that works with Intro services, and I notice most of Wendy's examples, well, all of them, are Div 6 intro stuff like assists, Book 1, and Self Analysis.

Paul

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
That almost sounds encouraging. But what about IHELP, the CofS's idea on how to grind field auditors into nothing? No mention of it. Is this Wendy lady bypassing them?

$100 a session? On what basis? Unless the CofS changed the policy, a field auditor MUST charge at least as much as the local org for services, unless giving them away for free to family and friends. I don't know how that works with Intro services, and I notice most of Wendy's examples, well, all of them, are Div 6 intro stuff like assists, Book 1, and Self Analysis.

Paul

I was thinking the same thing:confused2:

TP

Feral

Rogue male

Paul

It is deemed INTRO auditing.

The policy creates a 'grey' area in this regard..

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

<snip>

Paul

April 09
From Wendy Honnor:
<snip>

Sydney IHELP Convention: We are having a big IHELP convention in Sydney in May. Auditors will come from all over the country. Australian Field Auditors will be speaking and it will be all about auditing PCs, how to get them, how to close them, how to program them so they have a new better life. This will be the first convention of auditors in Sydney for many years and we are aiming at 100 auditors attending. Last week we signed up many new IHELP licences and memberships at our Sunday night Auditors Group meeting at my cottage and had enquiries this week for more.

<snip>

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
it will be all about auditing PCs, how to get them, how to close them, how to program them

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just had to laugh at the part where the guy goes to the mall in search of new moms. Once again showing they preying on the needed is the only way Scientology get's their victims. :no:
"Get em when they aren't being rational guys!!!"

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
. I read about half of the initial (long) post, and some of the replies, but I still don't understand what Wendy is, or what her relationship, if any, is to the CoS or the FZ. It's an email to "auditors around the world". What sort of auditors? Squirrels, or auditors in the good graces of the CoS?

. Given that (former GO/OSA) Pooks posted it, it would seem that this post was intended to expose scientology in some way, and that CoS wouldn't like that. Especially since Pooks has provided magazine covers on ESMB recently, that I'm pretty sure the CoS wouldn't want the general public looking at.

. Then I thought perhaps Wendy was some sort of FZ'er. Doing her own thing to get her version of her word out to other FZers.

. I didn't see where she said what she was, or wasn't, not in the post, not on her web site. And this is so typical in CoS and FZ web sites.

. The letter says she provided auditing to friends, that sounds like "squireling" to me. But maybe it's the way things work, with CoS embracing this approach -- if so I've never heard of it before. One of the responses to the initial post made it sound like she was truly connected to the CoS, doing some sort of a front business.

. I just don't get it. And granted, if I did want to "get it", I could do some more research, but here is a source of information, not disclosing what it is. I know, I know, caveat emptor. But we're on ESMB here, so I was hoping for some more info on what Wendy, her email newsletter, and her web site are. I wish it would state on line 1, Hi I'm Wendy, I'm either (hated by scientology, loved by scientology).

Last edited:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some research would be good...

. I read about half of the initial (long) post, and some of the replies, but I still don't understand what Wendy is, or what her relationship, if any, is to the CoS or the FZ.

...snip...

. I just don't get it. And granted, if I did want to "get it", I could do some more research, but here is a source of information, not disclosing what it is. I know, I know, caveat emptor. But we're on ESMB here, so I was hoping for some more info on what Wendy, her email newsletter, and her web site are. I wish it would state on line 1, Hi I'm Wendy, I'm either (hated by scientology, loved by scientology).

Suggest you start by reading the thread that Carmel linked to on the previous page of this thread. The person Kevin/Feral did not name at that time was/is this Wendy person who is apparently an active CoSer in Oz.

I'm sure someone from "down there" will provide better data to you when they wake up in their morning. :coolwink:

EP

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
April 09
From Wendy Honnor:
Quote:
Hello Auditors around the world!!

-----snip-----
Michael Irvine had audited is PC on Self Analysis and is changing his life. And Akiko O’Connor had put an ad on a Japanese website and received a reply from a lady who needed help. Akiko is now auditing her. All you need is the book and, a business card to give out - to everyone you know. Just say that you do a very special form of spiritual counseling and that they will love it.

.........snip.......

This was originally posted on WWP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/auditor-news-theta-comm-auditors-april-09-a-43043/

Just say that you do a very special form of spiritual counseling and that they will love it.
What she really meant was: Don't for god's sake tell them it is Scientology or they will hit the door running, simply lie by omission....

Whatever it takes Wendy, whatever it takes.

Terril park

Sponsor

Paul

"We are having a big IHELP convention in Sydney in May."

Hope you're robot has a word clearing module. :)

I was thinking it would be good to have this lady in the FZ. Then I re-read her mails to Feral and Mrs Feral. She needs rescuing.

As a comparison London Org was recently giving book 1 auditing at £10
per hour.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Paul, that was so um...interesting when juxtaposed with feral's thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7996

Quoted directly from http://www.wendyhonnor.com/about.html
* Anger? Why does it happen? How can we prevent it?
* Mind. Body. Spirit. Which one are you?
* The two types of people. Which one are you?
* What is happiness?
* Rumors and whispering campaigns in the corporate environment. Why do they happen? What can you do?
* How to create a thriving family within the pressures of a modern society.
* Overcoming the ups and downs of life in the corporate environment.
* Ethics and happiness – are they related?
* Leadership – why am I under attack despite my excellent results?
* Power – the seven points of power that all leaders need to know.
* How to swiftly ease tension in hostile communities.
* What is the anatomy of peace? What is war? Does all conflict have a theme that we can understand?
* The modern cultural renaissance – is it possible? Can we achieve it in our lifetime?
* September 11. What it was like at the World Trade Center in the first week afterwards. How to work in a team under such dramatic pressure and not become the affected.​

* The two types of people. Which one are you?
Kevin, you are a big wanker.(from http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7996)
I'm intrigued one type of person is wanker...what is the other type?

This will definitely do it...
And you and your pathetic SP husband and your little gang of whinging weak as piss dickheads, don't.

:p

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

This will definitely do it...
And you and your pathetic SP husband and your little gang of whinging weak as piss dickheads, don't.

:p

No covert hostility *there*

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If someone Googles her name and Scientology this thread comes in as hit number 5. Bummer, eh Wendy?

Paul