What's new

Email: Send your kid to the Freewinds, We'll sent them back a cultist

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Find out about the Future OT Convention on the Freewinds
To: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear Parent,

Here is a briefing on the Future OT Convention on the Ship. Please read it and then answer the following questions:

1. Are you interested in getting more data about this convention?

2. Is there anyone you know that could benefit from this convention?

3. Is there anything you would like to ask?

4. Do you like receiving emails from the Freewinds on upcoming conventions and services?

Sincerely,

Dennis - Freewinds Office at Flag

Send your teenager to the Future OT Convention…
aboard the

Freewinds

We’ll send them back to you a Scientologist

“Whole civilizations have changed because somebody changed the children. In the past, the children were usually changed for the worse. Today let’s be different and change them for the better.” - LRH, Ability issue 110, 1959

Future OT Convention
From 23 April – 7 May 2009

The Future OT Convention is a unique program only onboard the Freewinds. It is available for young adults from the age of 10 – 19.

It takes two weeks to complete and consists of:

The State of Man Congress OT Hatting Course (or other Scientology courses as deemed applicable), will raise ethics and responsibility level.
35 hours of Op Pro by Dup under the supervision of Golden Age of Tech trained co-audit supervisors.
Lifeboat rowing drill as a team, where the whole group learns how to row a lifeboat in unison to a pass.
Five LRH public films: They will watch the Orientation film, Evolution of a Science, TRs in Life, Man the Unfathomable and the Dianetics How to DVD.
Six seminars: These seminars will cover subjects such as Keeping Scientology Working, Ethics and Responsibility, Exchange, PTS/SP Tech, Code of Honor, Conditions from Confusion to Power, Leadership and Morale.
MEST work on decks to build confront, under the supervision of the Ship keeping Division. Here they will learn how to organize and complete cycles of action with high quality and quantity.
Through the convention they will be berthed together in a 4 shared cabin, receive tough berthing inspections that will raise their personal standards.

FUTURE OT CONVENTION SUCCESSES

What parents had to say:

“I noticed a difference in my daughter after she came from the Freewinds Future OT Convention, in that she was more uptone and happy. She went to start Summer School at an Applied Scholastics and she called me from her school and told me she wanted to add a course to her curriculum, “How to Live and Work with Children” as she decided she wanted to help children with LRH study tech. She never wanted to do this before. Her friend, who was also on the Ship for the convention, also signed up for this course and both of them decided that it is time to move up the Bridge together. This is a miracle. My daughter became a Scientologist. Before my daughter came to the Ship, she was not reaching for the Bridge and only since coming back has she been reaching. My daughter has also been so much more helpful around the house and without having to be asked she is doing chores and contributing to the things that are needed for the family. LRH has changed my daughters life and given her freedom and a future. Thank you Freewinds and thank you LRH.” J.O. (Mother)

The donation rate for this Convention is $3,729.60.

Contact your local Freewinds Consultant:

Flag Land Base: Dennis 727 467 6880, Mike Fine 727 638 0854, Katrin 727 638 0893

E-mail: [email protected]

AND SIGN UP TODAY!

© 2006 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. FREEWINDS, THE BRIDGE, Freewinds logo, OT, LRH and SCIENTOLOGY are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are used throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center , holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama .
If you would like to be removed from the mailing list please e-mail us at [email protected]

Flag Ship Service Organization

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.

Clearwater, FL 33755

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
They forgot to mention that they may never come home at all, but, instead, be regged into the Sea Org.

I can see the 'success stories' now:

Before, my children kept me from achieving my goals on the Bridge. They watched TV; they wanted to be fed; they argued and were never in 100% compliance with my Command Intention.

Now, thanks to the Freewinds, they've not only become wonderfully obedient and compliant, they're not even here!

OT; here I come!

Zinj

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
They must be desperate. For years they didn't allow teens on the ship because they got in trouble. I guess it all depends on the check book balance. LOL!!!

Wisened One

Crusader
They forgot to mention that they may never come home at all, but, instead, be regged into the Sea Org.

I can see the 'success stories' now:

Before, my children kept me from achieving my goals on the Bridge. They watched TV; they wanted to be fed; they argued and were never in 100% compliance with my Command Intention.

Now, thanks to the Freewinds, they've not only become wonderfully obedient and compliant, they're not even here!

OT; here I come!

Zinj

:laugh:

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
:rubeyes: Oh, that's better, I took off the filter and now I can read it

To: :eek:nthephone: Concerned Scientologist :bait:

Send your :tease: :bleh: teenager :angel::devil: to the Future OT Convention…
aboard the

Freewinds :spacecraft:

If they are naughty :neener: Don't worry:naughty: , we'll teach them discipline :bully: with :moon: gradients :punch:

If they say :wtf: we'll get their ethics in :drowning::shark:

or :blah: we'll put them on the cans :sparky: :shock: make them confess and then they'll know the meaning of :hotwater:

If they say :whatever:

:bug:

or even just think :confused2: :bs:for themselves

we WILL handle them :stone: :whipped: :violent: :flamed: , promise:nazi:.

If they are too clever :idea: and say :no: or call us wacko and think they know everything :clever:

Our wonderful Qual Div :alien2: will help them know how to know :hidecomputer:

:trademark::look:

and study our way so they agree 100%
:read: use all the (revised) red vols :bricks:

You'll see real case gain
:hide: :dizzy: :faint: :headspin:

And we will persist in helping them :mindblow:
Until they :giveup: :ghost: :surrender:

and :noevil: :kma: :bowdown: like a good sane person

In fact, we’ll send them back to you a Scientologist :sadangel:

:touched: :sadsigh:

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
I KNEW there would be MEST-work on that list!! What the bet they are too broke to get repairs on the ship done, dont have enough staff to have everyone EPFing, so they thought they would handle 2 birds with 1 stone. Make people PAY for their kids to do the dirty work!! YAY!!

And of course, recruit them for the SO. They'd already be broken in!

And I pity the parent who is stupid to believe their 10-19 year old will get through this in 2 weeks. Youve gotta be kidding. How many miserable, homesick kids will still be there 5 weeks after they arrive? a lot of Scn teenagers dont do well at, or drop out of school (its not exactly important is it?) and they do even worse if they have been to a Scn school. Add in the fact that most parents who reach for this will have "troublesome" kids, and the Freewinds is going to be one miserable place......

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh, they're not broke. They just like to enslave people. The organization has huge amounts of money and they've never liked to spend any of it on their staff or reimbursing public or helping their orgs and missions. An example of that is the fact that for years and years, SO missions have had to ask local Scn'ists for a place to stay while in town.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pay lots of money so that your children can work for free and become potential candidates for the SO;only in Scientology.

Where are the enemy submarines when you need them?

TP