ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Emma has her own page on RFW!!

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Peter Schilte, Nov 25, 2009.

1. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

She's using her RFW pic as her avatar now. I luv it! :thumbsup:
    (And such a pretty face.)

2. Anon678

Anon678 Patron

Congratulations Emma. I vote we celebrate by organising for a DMCA takedown notice on that photograph.

3. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Anon678, what a lovely idea!

4. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Congrats! Welcome to the club! It's a true badge of honor to be part of RFW. It means you are doing it right.

5. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

hmm.. Technically that's FaceBook whose copyrights they violated.. By uploading a pic on FaceBook you give away the copyrights.. It's in the small print somewhere. (And we recently had a great nationwide outrage over it here in DK)

And additional hmm.. Someone on our friends list on FB is an OSA Flunky!!

:omg:

6. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Emma, first of all I want to tell you that you are beautiful.

Second of all you got a star on your crown for this:
    :happydance:

Michelle Sterling and Anonymous succeeded to take RFW down for several days. She also participated in the DDoS attack of the official Scientology site.

Then they cannot even spell emma...LOL!

Michelle Sterling is known to frequent hate chat rooms using the moniker “emmma”.

And who the hell is going to read that long chat? LOL!!! Nobody!:happydance:

The chat log below

Then this part is lost in translation...which is it? did you or did you not?LOL!

unequivocally shows Michelle Sterling inciting Anonymous to commit a criminal act, while telling them that officially she will not be supporting them.
    Sterling then persuades Anonymous to hit Religious Freedom Watch offering her help to do so.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Congratulations Ems! :thumbsup:

Paul

8. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Looks like this "useless Hug box" has their attention now, bushwacked them good.

You know you have some pull if you end up there, they must be sweeting bullets (footbullets).

nice one Emma
    :thumbsup:

9. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Well, not neccesarily.. The pic's were posted here on ESMB first.. (I just recalled..)

:run:

10. Good twin

Good twin Floater

The year of EMMA!​

:party:

11. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Congratulations, Emma.

This is PROOF that you've impinged on the CoS.

All that hard work is finally bearing fruit.

:flowers:

12. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Hey Alanzo.....you don't have one of these either! :neener:

13. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

:giggle:

"Emmma" that is hilarious . . . It cracks me up that they posted a photo from your wedding, and that they probably "lifted" it from this site. You sure look like a low-down-good-for-nothing-SP all right!

:eyeroll: I'm kind of embarrassed for them.

Congratulations!!

-TL

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

It's not a typo. That is the correct nick. Dunno why. I would guess that "emma" was not available, and "emma2" was rejected as a possible choice. :)

Paul

15. outtech

outtech Patron with Honors

That photo makes you look sorta bad ass.

16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I wasn't going to say anything about this.

I was just going to let it go and move on with my life.

I was thinking that maybe I could join some other group and get them to declare me just so I could have something to hang on my wall.

But I can't think of any other group of fanatics who have all the neat stuff like Suppressive Person Declares, RFW websites, their own secret police, and their own fake Navy!

Maybe I'm just a loser. :bigcry:

17. In the US, I believe there has to be a written instrument that basically says, "I, the creator of such and such work, transfer copyrights of said work to so and so." With out that, I don't think one can give their copyrights away. I do think you can non-contractually give someone one rights to use your copyright, but I don't think you can transfer full rights without a written instrument (and I don't think clicking through a TOS constitutes copyright transfer).

However, IANAL.

18. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted and then went back and read that chat log from Emma's super-secret subversive planning session. But since you already quoted me I'll just leave it. . .

And I'm still embarrassed for them; using someone's own photo isn't the classiest move in the world. Not surprised though.

-TL

19. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Admiration and love!

As for me, that pic of our Ems gets me all excited! :biglove: :ohmy: :blush:

So there! :p

Love,

Mike

20. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I outed myself because of a movie?:duh:

And no, OliviaZero, I am not going to explain HOW I outed myself!:D

Emma, any scilon seeing that picture of you will wonder why you look like you're having fun. SP's aren't suppose to be happy or have fun, right?:yes: