ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Emma has her own page on RFW!!

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Peter Schilte, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Tigger

Tigger Patron Meritorious

I think you hit the nail on the head.
    Especially when their "evidence" is quotes from a chat room that all were posted on one day almost two years ago.

Why did they wait so long?
    Could it have something to do with all the bad media and threats of an "investigation" in Australia?
    And the recent news that the New Jersey (?) Anonymous individual was given a one year jail sentence?

If it hadn't been for ESMB would all those ex-Scientologists have gotten together to protest/write letters and get Senator Xenophon interested?

Tigger

2. byte301

byte301 Crusader

To the best of my knowledge that guy wasn't an anon. No one knows him on wwp at all. No one had ever heard of him.

I think it's because of the Aussie's. A lot of them are on here. OSA probably thinks Emma masterminded the whole Xenophon thing. :yes:

3. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Exactly, Tigger! Without ESMB we wouldn't have had the same degree of change in mindset, the knowledge, the resources, the support, and a whole lot more to help make this thing happen - Emma certainly deserves this honourable status! :giggle: :party:

Still, for the CofS, it's too little too late. If they had any sense or smarts, they would have given Emma her RFW page long ago......Aussie scios have been flocking to ESMB all year, and then leaving the CofS in droves. But then, having a site like RFW shows that they have little sense, because time and time again it's just acts as another footbullet for them. :duh: - All good in our books! :happydance:

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Congrats Emma. Well done!

5. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

[​IMG]

This made me LOL. Seriously, that is fucking funny.

6. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Sure is funny - I hope it gets framed and goes on Emma's wall! (Tansy, you're department! :whistling:)

:giggle: This thread is grand! :buzzin:

7. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

It just makes me feel like I'm evil. :clapping:

And it makes me want to do evil things.

Emma ----->:stone:<-----Scientology

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I'm sure that this final acknowledgment makes you finally feel like YOU.

I am so happy for you.

You are finally recognized for who you really are: NOTHING HAVING TO DO WITH THE ARTIFICIAL PERSONALITY OF SCIENTOLOGY!

You.

Yourself.

Congratulations, my dear.

9. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

What is 'RFW'? Links?

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

It's Religious Freedom Watch! The OSA DEAD AGENT website for anyone the Church of Scientology fears, and wants to "shudder into silence"!!!

It is the Olympic Gold of Scientology Criticism!

11. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

Do you have a link?

12. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

13. anon2487

anon2487 Patron with Honors

I agree, that's brilliant!

Serious questioney to the ex OSA peeps: do you know who RFW is actually aimed at?

14. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Wait a minute. This pic looks all wrong!
    Didn't Taanstaafl say that Emma has a big butt?

And, BTW, Taanstaafl didn't even get banned for saying that. <snicker>

15. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes! :thumbsup: Thank goodness for Emma and this board. What a long way I've come because of it. :yes:

Lynn

16. dontscamme

dontscamme Patron Meritorious

RFW makes me think of "Bizarro World."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro_World

RFW, intended to be a Hall of Shame, is actually a Hall of Fame. Emma, you have achieved legendary status! :hattip:

17. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Yes....

If I recall correctly he said that along with the great wall of China, it was one of the few objects visable from the moon.

I haven't forgotten.

He thinks I have.

But no.:whistling:

18. programmer_guy

Yeah... well, you should punish him. Maybe rape? <snicker>
    Oh, oops, he might like that.

19. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Firstly, how the hell did they get hold of a private photo to superimpose DM's head on my body?! :grouch:

Secondly, I don't think my left shoulder in the RFW photo is getting the recognition it deserves. :melodramatic: My left shoulder BTs demand some kind of acknowledgement.

Thirdly, since Rinder has barely commented since getting out, why the hell would they antagonise him by giving him his own page? :confused2: If anyone can hurt them Rinder can, although possibly not without incriminating himself.

Dumb fucks.

20. programmer_guy

Just shut up and perform. What's the matter with you anyway? :D
    Jeesh!