ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Emma has her own page on RFW!!

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Peter Schilte, Nov 25, 2009.

1. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Oh! - It's a fake picture!! - Thank gawd! - I was fearing that Tans would do something absolutely horrible for a prolonged time to DM when he saw that!

hmm.. On reflexion.. What a loss! DM got lucky I guess...

:yes:

2. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Good question. I've wondered about that, too.

I very much got the impression after Rinder left that his intention was to stay permanently under the radar, kind of like Pat Broeker.

From what I read, Rinder talked to the SP Times only after COS pissed him off by coming to him and trying to threaten him into silence.

It seems like he's being goaded into reacting. Whereas if they just left him alone, he might just do the same.

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well, I thought it was funny. :)

Paul

4. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

I did too Nexus! :yes:

5. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Congratulations Emma!

TP

6. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I have no idea what Mike Rinder is doing, but, he has seemed to want to be more 'fabian' than Marty. Whether because he's more endangered by Co$ activities or his past criminal activities or just because he's got a visa problem I can't say.

But, I especially don't know what he was doing in New York recently, meeting with 'independents' or who's paying for his travel. Personally, I wouldn't trust him further than I could levitate an ashtray.

Zinj

7. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Oops, I obviously had me head up me ass when I read Nex's post, and didn't see the funny side :duh:......Sorry. :redface:

8. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

They antagonise him because they are idiots. They should just STFU and leave him alone.
    So, what's new and different? Nothing. It's all the same ossification. They won't change even in spite of on-going world wide bad PR and court cases against them.

Exactly.

9. FlunkedForLaughing

FlunkedForLaughing Patron with Honors

Congratulations Emma! I'm happy for you, you hate-monger you. :thumbsup:

I couldn't find your RFW page until someone provided the link. They don't make it obvious how to find your page.

FFL