What's new

Emmy nominations for Leah Remini's Scientology and the aftermath

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

The rah rah is meaningless...2 Emmy Awards in the works..

Leah.Mike.Emmy.png

Glenda

Crusader
Take that you bullying cult!

No one loves you. No one listens to your lies any more.

We, the former scientologists, stand tall and proud. We have a voice and we are using it.

Back to my bouncing (dancing) around the living room...:):):):)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

The rah rah is meaningless...2 Emmy Awards in the works..

Leah.Mike.Emmy.png

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Two well deserved EMMY nominations for the "AFTERMATH" series and all its dramatically revealing content! Congratulations to Leah, Mike and all the producers/participants in such a brilliant show.

Imagine being so unimaginably incompetent that there is an entire TV series airing weekly which is dedicated to systematically destroying your lies, corruption, rackets and organized fraud syndicate. Somehow that doesn't seem to reflect the concept of "total cause over life". LOL

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Leah Remini tearfully dedicates Emmy nod to 'brave' subjects of Scientology series: 'This is for them'

“I don’t look at this as something I should acknowledge myself for,” an emotional Remini — now a first-time nominee as an executive producer — tells EW shortly after her program, Scientology and the Aftermath, received an Emmy nod in the Informational Series category Thursday morning. “My subjects deserve it. They were brave enough to come on Aftermath knowing there were repercussions for their actions. This is why I created the show. The reason people come on our series is for no other reason but to tell their stories of how destructive cults like Scientology are.”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/13/emmys-leah-remini-scientology-aftermath/

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

Two well deserved EMMY nominations for the "AFTERMATH" series and all its dramatically revealing content! Congratulations to Leah, Mike and all the producers/participants in such a brilliant show.

Imagine being so unimaginably incompetent that there is an entire TV series airing weekly which is dedicated to systematically destroying your lies, corruption, rackets and organized fraud syndicate. Somehow that doesn't seem to reflect the concept of "total cause over life". LOL

They pulled it in . . . :whistling:

JustSheila

Crusader

Take that you bullying cult!

No one loves you. No one listens to your lies any more.

We, the former scientologists, stand tall and proud. We have a voice and we are using it.

Back to my bouncing (dancing) around the living room...:):):):)

:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Leah Remini and her team are awesome! Big hugs and thanks to everyone who participated! :biglove: :cheers:

When I met up with all those exes in LA a few weeks ago, I was astounded to find out each and every person there personally knew about a dozen or more individual people from their personal lives who were "out" but under the radar so still in good status with the toxic, racketeering cult! 80 x 12 x (12 x 12....) = a whole shitload of people who are out that COS thinks are IN! :laugh:

So from LoneStar's blog it seems the few diehards that are left are getting incredibly intense and fanatical. That's gonna blow up a hundred ways to Sunday, like some sort of cognitive dissonance implosion. Those sorts of people only push others away. Bad experiences may be forgotten in time, but the lessons learned so we don't repeat those bad experiences stay with us, and when trust is gone, it's gone. :yes:

Soon all those borderline people who are just pretending they're in COS will find out just how many of them there are, and they'll be watching Leah's shows and discussing their mutual experiences and helping those who are left get out and keeping others from getting caught up in the scam. Go Leah and team!

Glenda

Crusader

:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Leah Remini and her team are awesome! Big hugs and thanks to everyone who participated! :biglove: :cheers:

When I met up with all those exes in LA a few weeks ago, I was astounded to find out each and every person there personally knew about a dozen or more individual people from their personal lives who were "out" but under the radar so still in good status with the toxic, racketeering cult! 80 x 12 x (12 x 12....) = a whole shitload of people who are out that COS thinks are IN! :laugh:

So from LoneStar's blog it seems the few diehards that are left are getting incredibly intense and fanatical. That's gonna blow up a hundred ways to Sunday, like some sort of cognitive dissonance implosion. Those sorts of people only push others away. Bad experiences may be forgotten in time, but the lessons learned so we don't repeat those bad experiences stay with us, and when trust is gone, it's gone. :yes:

Soon all those borderline people who are just pretending they're in COS will find out just how many of them there are, and they'll be watching Leah's shows and discussing their mutual experiences and helping those who are left get out and keeping others from getting caught up in the scam. Go Leah and team!

Hey. :)

My guess has always been that well over half of "ex's" live under the radar. I won't get into my fairly lengthy analysis of why I think this. In my opinion the ex's that speak out are the minority of those that have "left".

It is pressure cooker situation. Imo this is one of the reasons the cult is going so hard after those that have been involved in the production of Leah Remini's show. The cult has to find a way to denigrate and discard the film(s) in a desperate attempt to retain some control. Obviously in the 21st century internet age it is impossible to get the pony back behind the fence. The cult has lost control. The ex's, the critics, have in effect taken control of the public opinion of the cult of scientology.

CONGRATULATIONS to Leah, Mike and every single person who has worked so hard. From my heart, thank you! You may never really know how very much it means to so many of us. :flowers:

RogerB

Crusader
Wonderful news . . . wonderfully deserved attention and award for Leah:happydance:

And wonderfully well deserved attention on the crimes of the cult! :yes:

R

Oh yes, PS: LOVELY, lovely photo of Leah and Mike . . . absolutely wonderful/.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scieno-Scenario: An OT VIII driving to the org (listening to radio) quite accidentally hears the news that Leah's A&E show just received two (2) Emmy nominations! Naturally, the entheta of that moment is so severe they begin to rollercoaster, get sick and lose all their case gain. By the time they get to the org, they are so thoroughly enturbulated that they stumble out of their car and sprain an ankle--more proof that they have encountered a bona fide SP! The limping injury makes them late for course roll call and thus they are immediately routed to the Ethics Department for handling.

ETHICS OFFICER
Yeah, whatever, I understand all that, but
you still haven't answered my question. Why were you
even listening to Black PR on the radio in the first place!?

OT VIII
I wasn't! I was listening to a totally theta
New Age music station, but then at 5pm they
broke away to the news. I had no idea!

ETHICS OFFICER
You need to take responsibility for pretending
you had no idea. Ron says a thetan knows everything.

OT VIII
If that's true, you would have known that I didn't
know that the SP news report would be coming on
without warning. In that case, maybe you need to take
a look at your out-irresponsibility for not r-factoring me!

ETHICS OFFICER
That sounds really psychotic! I am assigning
you a condition of Treason for betraying
Ron and Scientology by connecting to
a declared SP and her SP tv show
where she lies about Scientology
for an hour straight each week!

OT VIII
Really? I heard that she just asks
questions to ex-scientologists about what their
experience was in Scientology, and
then they do all the talking.

ETHICS OFFICER
That little enemy-line comment just bought
you an additional Non-Enturbulation Order
and a massive amends project!

OT VIII
Whutttt? What did I do now?

ETHICS OFFICER
Out KSW! Altering the tech!!

OT VIII
What do you mean exactly?

ETHICS
Squirreling the tech! It's a totally non-standard
survey question to ask someone what made them
blow Scientology! Ron states that the only standard
questions permitted are to ask people if they want others
to have similar gains to their own--and how many sheets
of blank paper they will need for their success story.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Scieno-Scenario: An OT VIII driving to the org (listening to radio) quite accidentally hears the news that Leah's A&E show just received two (2) Emmy nominations! Naturally, the entheta of that moment is so severe they begin to rollercoaster, get sick and lose all their case gain. By the time they get to the org, they are so thoroughly enturbulated that they stumble out of their car and sprain an ankle--more proof that they have encountered a bona fide SP! The injury makes them late for course roll call and thus they are immediately routed to the Ethics Department for handling.

ETHICS OFFICER
Yeah, whatever, I understand all that, but
you still haven't answered my question. Why were you
even listening to Black PR on the radio in the first place!?

OT VIII
I wasn't! I was listening to a totally theta
New Age music station, but then at 5pm they
broke away to the news. I had no idea!

ETHICS OFFICER
You need to take responsibility for pretending
you had no idea. Ron says a thetan knows everything.

OT VIII
If that's true, you would have known that I didn't
know that the SP news report would be coming on
without warning. In that case, maybe you need to take
a look at your out-irresponsibility for not r-factoring me!

ETHICS OFFICER
That sounds really psychotic! I am assigning
you a condition of Treason for betraying
Ron and Scientology by connecting to
a declared SP and her SP tv show
where she lies about Scientology
for an hour straight each week!

OT VIII
Really? I heard that she just asks
questions to ex-scientologists about what their
experience was in Scientology, and
then they do all the talking.

ETHICS OFFICER
That little enemy-line comment just bought
you an additional Non-Enturbulation Order
and a massive amends project!

OT VIII
Whutttt? What did I do now?

ETHICS OFFICER
Out KSW! Altering the tech!!

OT VIII
What do you mean exactly?

ETHICS
Squirreling the tech! It's a totally non-standard
survey question to ask someone what made them
blow Scientology! Ron states that the only standard
questions permitted are to ask them if they want others
to have similar gains to their own--and how many sheets
of blank paper they will need for their success story.

If case gain is believing the ideas that scientology puts into your head, I can see why you aren't supposed to read anything but hubbard.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Leah's show not only lasted a FULL season & got TWO Emmy nominations but also got a SECOND season.

Poor dm, the little man has to be busting a gasket over this !

The days of X's hiding in the dark are long gone !

These days X's speak out while when those "in" ? They hide !

Times are changing.