What's new

Emmy nominations for Leah Remini's Scientology and the aftermath

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
This is the decade of exposing cults on national television.

Thank you Leah Remini - for busting the balls of David MIscavige and his tiny, little cult - Scientology!

There are cult documentaries on almost each night.

Cults exposed have taken over Reality Television...

And - they are so interesting to watch.

To compare the similarities of what the cults do to entrap and enslave is eerie...

It is like the Cult leader has built in mechanisms and inately know what to do to trick and keep people into their cults.

All Leaders benefit. Cult Members ? Not so much...but they "THINK" they do...

Which is creepy to witness and fully understand.

Cults - you are so busted....

I hope you all dwindle down the drain to the total nothingness from whence you came.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This is the decade of exposing cults on national television.

Thank you Leah Remini - for busting the balls of David MIscavige and his tiny, little cult - Scientology!

There are cult documentaries on almost each night.

Cults exposed have taken over Reality Television...

And - they are so interesting to watch.

To compare the similarities of what the cults do to entrap and enslave is eerie...

It is like the Cult leader has built in mechanisms and inately know what to do to trick and keep people into their cults.

All Leaders benefit. Cult Members ? Not so much...but they "THINK" they do...

Which is creepy to witness and fully understand.

Cults - you are so busted....

I hope you all dwindle down the drain to the total nothingness from whence you came.
Personally, I feel that the persistence of Scientology and other cults are the symptom of a much greater problem.

What does it say about a society which has destructive cults like Scientology but doesn't prepare us (via public education or other means) to be able to identify these types of predatory organizations and protect ourselves and our children?

Instead, we the people (AKA the 'government') grants them a tax exemption, and protect them in so many different ways.

It doesn't make ANY sense to me whatsoever.

Religious freedoms granted by the First Amendment are not intended to protect criminal behavior.

CoS demonstrated clearly by the late 1970's that they don't respect the law. And while some of their execs did prison time this did nothing to alter their "religious scriptures" which require criminality and obstruction of justice under certain circumstances.

I doubt CoS will ever willingly change their criminal and abusive behavior. Somehow we need to increase the accountability of our government officials, and get them to do the right thing.

Last edited:

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Personally, I feel that the persistence of Scientology and other cults are the symptom of a much greater problem.

What does it say about a society which has destructive cults like Scientology but doesn't prepare us (via public education or other means) to be able to identify these types of predatory organizations and protect ourselves and our children?

Instead, we the people (AKA the 'government') grants them a tax exemption, and protect them in so many different ways.

Religious freedoms granted by the First Amendment are not intended to protect criminal behavior.

CoS demonstrated clearly by the late 1970's that they don't respect the law. And while some of their execs did prison time this did nothing to alter their "religious scriptures" which require criminality and obstruction of justice under certain circumstances.

I doubt CoS will ever willingly change their criminal and abusive behavior. Somehow we need to increase the accountability of our government officials, and get them to do the right thing.
I am totally duplicating you here Type 4 PTS!

In fact, part of what hurt the most - after realizing that the cult of Scientology is nothing but a horrible hoax....a scam.... an epic con job...

is to fully realize with total conceptual understanding...

that a person in the United States is not safe in a Church.

You can walk into a "church" in this country and you are IN GRAVE DANGER.

You are in DANGER of your life getting ruined, your family shattered, your finances destroyed and your mind traumatized.

History has shown that human beings NEED to believe in something greater than ourselves in order to survive and be happy.

I have thoroughly been "disabused" (for lack of a better term :eek:...sorry about the Scio Speak) of any God or after life - thanks to Scientology.

It is hard to deal with that reality - but in a way - it is comforting to realize I don't have to belong to any Church or believe in some made up story about a God that man created in his imagination to comfort himself regarding death.

Man can't handle any God's either - look at what Man does with religion.

I believe that RELIGION is the LEADING cause of murder in this world.

I am staying FAR away from any groups who claim to know what happens to us after we die.

They all are insane.

I am okay with death.

All I know is we will all die at some point....and no one knows what happens after we die.

Some day - we all get to find out.

In the meantime - enjoy your mest, money, sex and life....and go ahead and suppress, destroy and nullify Scientology and all other cults while you can!

It is the right thing to do.;)

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

Doesn't make any sense to you?

Hubbard's work persists because auditing and auditor training are good things and despite a couple of fairly serious flaws "Science of Survival" is the single finest basic handbook of human psychology ever written.

Why should it not persist?

phenomanon

Canyon

Hubbard's work persists because auditing and auditor training are good things and despite a couple of fairly serious flaws "Science of Survival" is the single finest basic handbook of human psychology ever written.

Because it contains, along with some good Psychology, ideas that lead to concepts like "shudder them into silence, etc, if they are shown to be
on SOS's Chart of Attitudes... What I'm trying to say is that Hubbard's work is based on Manipulation. That manipulation of others often leads them to unwanted conditions.
I think his work will persist, however. They got it in titanium capsules in underground vaults.:D

phenomanon

Canyon
Because it contains, along with some good Psychology, ideas that lead to concepts like "shudder them into silence, etc, if they are shown to be
on SOS's Chart of Attitudes... What I'm trying to say is that Hubbard's work is based on Manipulation. That manipulation of others often leads them to unwanted conditions.
I think his work will persist, however. They got it in titanium capsules in underground vaults.:D
I lost touch with what this thread is about:party: to Leah and Mike.:cake2::dance::dance:CONGRATULATIONS

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Their "religious scriptures" which cannot be altered, requires behavior which is criminal and abusive in nature, and now there's a 68 year track record of fraudulent marketing.

Perhaps if you sit in a chain locker for a couple weeks you'll have a cognition.

FoTi

Crusader

Maybe CP could try using some of LRH's fantastic tech to undo his fixed ideas or use the false data stripping to remove the LRH blinders he's wearing. He ain't never goin' to listen to reason from anybody on ESMB. He lives in a different reality and doesn't want to see or admit to what others have experienced.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pardon for continuing the derail but ...

Your logic is missing one key part: Scientology is not persisting. Nowhere in the world, inside or outside of the "church", is Scientology persisting. Everywhere it is fading away.

And here is why: You go on and on about how "valuable" auditor training is. And this training is "valuable" to you because?
Its "value" is only so that one can apply Ron's "tech".

Ron's "tech" has no value itself. One can more easily get any minor gains actually produced by his "tech" in many other ways, without the cult, without the lies and without the greed.

And, since Ron's "tech" has no unique value, learning to apply his "tech" has no value.

And that's why Ron's "tech" won't persist: No one needs it.

FoTi

Crusader
Their "religious scriptures" which cannot be altered, requires behavior which is criminal and abusive in nature, and now there's a 68 year track record of fraudulent marketing.

Perhaps if you sit in a chain locker for a couple weeks you'll have a cognition.
CP likes living on the streets in San Francisco. He chooses to live this way.

He doesn't consider putting kids in a chain locker as really abusive, so he might just enjoy a couple of weeks in a chain locker....at least he would be out of the rain for a couple of weeks.....and it would be a change of scenery for him....a new adventure.....a vacation of sorts.....kind of like going on a cruise without the expense of it all?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
CP likes living on the streets in San Francisco. He chooses to live this way.

He doesn't consider putting kids in a chain locker as really abusive, so he might just enjoy a couple of weeks in a chain locker....at least he would be out of the rain for a couple of weeks.....and it would be a change of scenery for him....a new adventure.....a vacation of sorts.....kind of like going on a cruise without the expense of it all?
I believe that he considers putting kids in a chain locker IS abusive, except of course when it's been ordered by LRH, and in that case it's NOT real child abuse. L. Ron Hubbard cannot be considered a child abuser because he's L. Ron Hubbard. That's essentially what Clay Pigeon has written previously. If Leah ever decides to do stories about those chain locker incidents perhaps she can have Clay Pigeon on to defend LRH. ;)

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

CoS sucks bug infested hemorrhoidal stegasaurus rectum

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe that he considers putting kids in a chain locker IS abusive, except of course when it's been ordered by LRH, and in that case it's NOT real child abuse. L. Ron Hubbard cannot be considered a child abuser because he's L. Ron Hubbard. That's essentially what Clay Pigeon has written previously. If Leah ever decides to do stories about those chain locker incidents perhaps she can have Clay Pigeon on to defend LRH. ;)

For multiple centuries dozens of Popes were entertained at the Holy See by the falsetto voices of the castrati. This choir was composed of men who had shown singing ability as children and were recruited at the age of nine or ten when they had their testicles removed to prevent puberty from changing their voices. Surgery was not then what it is now and in some periods of time eighty percent of the knackered kids, four out of five, died from the procedure usually slowly and painfully from infection.

Please write an essay where you compare and contrast this with a four year old boy being unharmed after 48 hours of discomfort.

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Entertainment
Leah Remini teases Scientology series season 3: Church attacks 'worse this season than any other'
by Joey Nolfi July 16, 2018 at 07:13 PM EDT

With an Emmy in tow, Leah Remini is pressing on with her third season of Scientology and the Aftermath in the name of exposing the alleged abuses of her former religion. And for the first time since the documentary program’s renewal earlier this year, Remini has opened up about what viewers can expect from upcoming episodes, during a candid conversation with Ron Miscavige, a former Scientologist and the father of the group’s controversial leader, David Miscavige.

“We have another season coming up where we once again are exposing [things],” Remini said during Saturday’s episode of Ron Miscavige’s Life After Scientology podcast. She also said season 3 will investigate the alleged disappearance of David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, as well as various abuses Remini claims are still being committed by church followers.

snippet:
“It has been worse this season than any other season for us and for our contributors,” she said. “They are kind of dialing up the attacks in that they’re going after people who are not used to this. They’re going after people who are just good men and women who are saying, ‘Listen, I wasn’t a Scientologist, but I was willing to speak out,’ or, ‘I want to know where my family member is after watching Going Clear and listening to what happened to everyone at the [Scientology international headquarters] Gold Base.’”
She added, “They’re getting stonewalled again and getting attacked by Scientology. This is happening every day.… Every day that we have filmed the show, there has been some kind of attack from either Scientology… or just regular parishioners that they’re activating to attack.”

more@link
http://ew.com/tv/2018/07/16/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath-season-3/

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard certainly folded manipulation into it e.g. the "steal the cookies" tactic for setting the hook on someone who is nibbling at the bait.

I could not come up with that and I couldn't see myself playing that card.

Which is not to say that I am never a manipulative asshole myself...

But although if Hubbard's motives were entirely mercenary and it was his intention to base his work on manipulation he wound up producing so much substance that from the perspective of the honest student it is the substance which is the base...

If the implants from the Planet Helatrobus have lasted Four quadrillion years then in relation to them titanium plates have the durability of a box of kleenex

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pardon for continuing the derail but ...

Your logic is missing one key part: Scientology is not persisting. Nowhere in the world, inside or outside of the "church", is Scientology persisting. Everywhere it is fading away.

And here is why: You go on and on about how "valuable" auditor training is. And this training is "valuable" to you because?
Its "value" is only so that one can apply Ron's "tech".

Ron's "tech" has no value itself. One can more easily get any minor gains actually produced by his "tech" in many other ways, without the cult, without the lies and without the greed.

And, since Ron's "tech" has no unique value, learning to apply his "tech" has no value.

And that's why Ron's "tech" won't persist: No one needs it.
You will maintain your assessment Bill; you are welcome to it and to it's expression.

And why should I say I need it?

After all, something would have happened eventually to Leonard Lake and his sidekick who used do things like make home videos of murdering an infant in front of it's chained young mother and then taunting her "Baby die. Mommy." before torturing her to death. It don't mean shit that I had them as a blip on my spiritual radar screen for many weeks and spun an artful web in which Leonard became entangled and died after my friend musician Maurice Osakas was their 23rd victim. Who gives a fuck if they had racked up twice as many? They would have stopped or been stopped eventually. So why should anyone think there's any unique value in the tech that made it possible for me to nail them?

FoTi

Crusader
You will maintain your assessment Bill; you are welcome to it and to it's expression.

And why should I say I need it?

After all, something would have happened eventually to Leonard Lake and his sidekick who used do things like make home videos of murdering an infant in front of it's chained young mother and then taunting her "Baby die. Mommy." before torturing her to death. It don't mean shit that I had them as a blip on my spiritual radar screen for many weeks and spun an artful web in which Leonard became entangled and died after my friend musician Maurice Osakas was their 23rd victim. Who gives a fuck if they had racked up twice as many? They would have stopped or been stopped eventually. So why should anyone think there's any unique value in the tech that made it possible for me to nail them?
Since we on ESMB don't have any idea what you did or how you did it or what it has to do with LRH... :confused: ... .how about you clarify this statement you just made. :blink:
What specific LRH tech made it possible for you to nail them? :scratch:

Don't be vague. :naughty:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Good summary though! :cool:

And, because Uncle Ronnie was into serious deadly activities ..and after all, uncle Ronnie was no God and thus had few fails , but was mainly a great contributor to mankind, 'cause he had great ideas and tech he generously gave to us....