What's new

Epic London Protest 15/11/08

Terril park

Sponsor
I think people just need to get off Tamasin's back guys. I have met/seen Tamasin twice now. (Once at IAS, and the other time was the pub on Sat)

The point was you a FZer, Terril interupted a chat SHE was having with a couple of members of the public, the chat being about being AGAINIST the abuses of Scientology etc.

I think what you should of done was wait til Tamasin had finished chating then say what you needed to yea?

OH and Tamasin if you need more support at future london protests just come and find me ok?

I'm sorry I upset Tamasin, and in hindsight would have done different.
However there were 5 people in conversation, or really several conversations going on. Told some I used to work at the Org we were protesting and that there is a freezone.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Well, I can relate to Tamasin in this thread. The protest that I went to was joined by a couple of FZers. They were polite as they joined us Anons, but it only took a few minutes when one guy had his sights on me (I was the only ex member protesting). We spoke for a while and I could tell that he was trying to gently recruit me to join the FZ. I thought it was pretty creepy but he was respectful that I want nothing to do with anything from scientology. Yes, I agree that it is inappropriate to join an anti-scn protest with the hopes of picking up a FZ recruit. After all, I know when I'm being sold something, being a scn ex. Duh! :duh: (You know what I'm taking about!)

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
However there were 5 people in conversation, or really several conversations going on. Told some I used to work at the Org we were protesting and that there is a freezone.

Your exact words were "you know you can practise Scientology outside of the church".

Well, to me Scientology is and always will be the biggest lie, the biggest con, the biggest and most insidious group that pretends to be a religion on the face of this earth and it matters NOT to me whether or not it is inside the "church" or out of it.There is and never was a "church", its all a lie.There is and never was an applied philosophy, its all a lie.Its ALL a big fat lie. A big fat lie to make people believe they can be superhuman and have control and power over people and take ALL of your money whilst persuading you its all for the greater good of mankind.

The greatest good of mankind according to Hubbard was to control people , to have SOOOOOOOO much power over them that they deserted their children when they (the children needed them the most), according to Hubbard, if someone actually had the gall to ask a question about Scientology the answer was to make them do arduous physical labor way beneath their so called status and subject them to humiliation and degradation beyond human endurance.It did NOT start with the rehabilitation project force, it was happening while I was on the ship, it may have gotten worse but it was bloody awful while I was there, I just knew, I don't know how, that it would get worse and worse.And it did.

And I had to get off.It was called SURVIVAL. And sometimes I wonder just WHY I did survive, sometimes I wished I hadn't.

1.1. I hated everything about that ship.The Apollo, the sanest place on earth. Day after day people,yes "human beings" were put through HELL and yet for some reason they couldn't see it, it was ALL for the greatest good of mankind. We were supposedly going to save the world, yet they couldn't even keep a bloody ship running properly, thrown out of every port and all the while LRH and MSH lording it up and making this the most vital mission on earth.

The most vital mission on earth meant putting young children in the ships chain locker. For what????????Were they going to be a menace to the earth?What, were they going to blow it up? Were they that evil that adults were so afraid? Come on Terril, tell me how you promote the Scientology tech written and branded into the minds of people by such an evil and sadistic person that locked young kids up in the ships chain locker and hold. What were their crimes? Chewing a telex. Being late back from libs?Talking to Greek boys? Wow big security risks there!

Security from what? Preventing a Scientologist nut called L. Ron Hubbard from facing trial for conning people and ruining their lives. His wife MSH later went on to be convicted of infiltrating the government of the USA and yet LRH, being the coward that he was, continued to go unchecked, running from the law till his dieing day. Some "messiah" he turned out to be.

I don't know if you are aware, I'm sure you must be unless you have blinkers on, but, Susan Meisner died under suspicious circumstances not long after I left. Liesa McPherson died a horrible death , look at the autopsy pictures, they are not hard to find.These are just two examples. There are many more at "Why are they dead". What happened to Shawn Lonsdale? What happened to Kaia Ballo? What happened to MY father?As I told someone in an interview recently, my Father may not be dead, but most of his life has been the living dead after what Scientology did to him.
What happened to the children Magoo knew who committed suicide? ALL of these people were connected to Scientology in some way and most were subjected to the "TECH". The "tech" of Scientology.The "tech" and success stories YOU so proudly promote.

RUBBISH! Fucking GARBAGE!

See YOU in London on the 13th and explain that away.

$cientology RUINS peoples lives,no matter how or where the program is run.

And yer damned right I am upset.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Your exact words were "you know you can practise Scientology outside of the church".

Well, to me Scientology is and always will be the biggest lie, the biggest con, the biggest and most insidious group that pretends to be a religion on the face of this earth and it matters NOT to me whether or not it is inside the "church" or out of it.There is and never was a "church", its all a lie.There is and never was an applied philosophy, its all a lie.Its ALL a big fat lie. A big fat lie to make people believe they can be superhuman and have control and power over people and take ALL of your money whilst persuading you its all for the greater good of mankind.

The greatest good of mankind according to Hubbard was to control people , to have SOOOOOOOO much power over them that they deserted their children when they (the children needed them the most), according to Hubbard, if someone actually had the gall to ask a question about Scientology the answer was to make them do arduous physical labor way beneath their so called status and subject them to humiliation and degradation beyond human endurance.It did NOT start with the rehabilitation project force, it was happening while I was on the ship, it may have gotten worse but it was bloody awful while I was there, I just knew, I don't know how, that it would get worse and worse.And it did.

And I had to get off.It was called SURVIVAL. And sometimes I wonder just WHY I did survive, sometimes I wished I hadn't.

1.1. I hated everything about that ship.The Apollo, the sanest place on earth. Day after day people,yes "human beings" were put through HELL and yet for some reason they couldn't see it, it was ALL for the greatest good of mankind. We were supposedly going to save the world, yet they couldn't even keep a bloody ship running properly, thrown out of every port and all the while LRH and MSH lording it up and making this the most vital mission on earth.

The most vital mission on earth meant putting young children in the ships chain locker. For what????????Were they going to be a menace to the earth?What, were they going to blow it up? Were they that evil that adults were so afraid? Come on Terril, tell me how you promote the Scientology tech written and branded into the minds of people by such an evil and sadistic person that locked young kids up in the ships chain locker and hold. What were their crimes? Chewing a telex. Being late back from libs?Talking to Greek boys? Wow big security risks there!

Security from what? Preventing a Scientologist nut called L. Ron Hubbard from facing trial for conning people and ruining their lives. His wife MSH later went on to be convicted of infiltrating the government of the USA and yet LRH, being the coward that he was, continued to go unchecked, running from the law till his dieing day. Some "messiah" he turned out to be.

I don't know if you are aware, I'm sure you must be unless you have blinkers on, but, Susan Meisner died under suspicious circumstances not long after I left. Liesa McPherson died a horrible death , look at the autopsy pictures, they are not hard to find.These are just two examples. There are many more at "Why are they dead". What happened to Shawn Lonsdale? What happened to Kaia Ballo? What happened to MY father?As I told someone in an interview recently, my Father may not be dead, but most of his life has been the living dead after what Scientology did to him.
What happened to the children Magoo knew who committed suicide? ALL of these people were connected to Scientology in some way and most were subjected to the "TECH". The "tech" of Scientology.The "tech" and success stories YOU so proudly promote.

RUBBISH! Fucking GARBAGE!

See YOU in London on the 13th and explain that away.

$cientology RUINS peoples lives,no matter how or where the program is run.

And yer damned right I am upset.

Tamasin, there is much I agree with you from your post.

As I see it knowledge is a powerful tool. It can be said scientology is a body of knowledge, but it is much more than that. It is knowledge of ages past and hard earned knowledge by teams such as Alan and Dart talk of.

But it is much more than that, it is that knowledge to which has been added Hubbard's megalomaniac compulsive lies, to not help mankind but control mankind for the sole benefit of Hubbard. It was Ron's concoction! Presented as wisdom but curved for very selfish reasons.

It appears you have experienced the true scientology, "Ron's philosophy" What I understand is in the freezone is not scientology but an extraction of knowledge, contained therein, and without the megalomaniac compulsive lies or desire to control. (should I be so hopeful?)

It is my belief that the freezone practicing should not call the subject that they use, scientology, for that word in itself, by action definition is evil, and taints any knowledge used for the betterment of mankind with such flavor.

I find it disgusting that Ron, betrayed man's search for the benevolent use of knowledge (could we say wisdom?), and instead used it for self aggrandizement, yielding much harm.

Knowledge is a powerful tool. How it is used determines whether it is wisdom or betrayal.

I too am angry about the blunted purpose, enslavement, destruction and other harmful effects that this betrayal has yielded.

May we both/all break free of that betrayal and carry on without lies and in truth living lives of honesty, benevolence, joy and love.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It is my belief that the freezone practicing should not call the subject that they use, scientology, for that word in itself, by action definition is evil, and taints any knowledge used for the betterment of mankind with such flavor.

Legally they can't, but the term is in common use although not on their promo.

But if they called it, oh, MetaSkyology or something, wouldn't people bitch that they were trying to hide its origins?

Paul

P.S. Hey, that's a neat name, isn't it? Just thought of it. :)

Who was 'on the internet' back in '92-'93? Who were these venomous 'critics'? I can think of *maybe* a half dozen who were mildly expressing their opinions back then.

Sounds like hooey.

Zinj

I don't recall the exact date. Pretty sure it was '93. Might have been '94. My access to it certainly predated the rmgroup fiasco.

alt.religion.scientology was started in July of 1991, and by the time I got to it, there was plenty of venom being spewed.

I was "on the Internet" when working for Microsoft in 89-90. I got an America Online account in 1990, IIRC. It took me awhile to get to the newsgroups and a.r.s. (not like I had a lot of time to do anything, what with being on staff and all), but accusing me of "hooey" just because of your lack of data... tch, tch, tch.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't recall the exact date. Pretty sure it was '93. Might have been '94. My access to it certainly predated the rmgroup fiasco.

alt.religion.scientology was started in July of 1991, and by the time I got to it, there was plenty of venom being spewed.

I was "on the Internet" when working for Microsoft in 89-90. I got an America Online account in 1990, IIRC. It took me awhile to get to the newsgroups and a.r.s. (not like I had a lot of time to do anything, what with being on staff and all), but accusing me of "hooey" just because of your lack of data... tch, tch, tch.

I was on GEnie in 1987. It wasn't called the Internet then. But it was a message board with exactly the same function as this one here.

But then, I was fighting the SPs and disseminating Scientology.

Now I'm spreading venom with a firehose!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
GTFO

Tamasin had a particularly hard time at the hands of the COS, from when she was a child, got separated from her dad because of this for most of her life, and it seems that someone from OSA is cyber stalking her or something.

She's angry and blowing off steam, nothing to worry about.

GTFO
terri, everyone knows u ALWAYS promote Freezone,
and never make any critical opinions of Cof$
stop putting down Tamasin.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I know Scott, who started ARS, although, I didn't 'meet' him till '95. I'd been doing various 'BBS' thangs before then, but, talking about the 'venomous voices' prior to '95, when the cult tried to delete ARS in its entirety, announced its plans to flood it with 'theta' posts and raided Arnie and Dennis is hyperbolic to say the least.

Till '95, at worst it was a middling acrimonious gaggle of squabblers. At its best, it was one of the first *open* discussions of Scientology.

Which is why the 'Church' *had* to kill it.

(didn't work)

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Originally Posted by Lohan2008 View Post
GTFO terri, everyone knows u ALWAYS promote Freezone, and never make any critical opinions of Cof$

ScudMuffin
Part of the reason WWP banned him.

Load of bollocks.

Never critical of COS? How come protesting london Org is where I met Tam?

WWP have moderators who are panty waist dilletantes who never let me join in the first place!

Veda

Sponsor
Originally Posted by Lohan2008 View Post
GTFO terri, everyone knows u ALWAYS promote Freezone, and never make any critical opinions of Cof$

ScudMuffin
Part of the reason WWP banned him.

Load of bollocks.

Never critical of COS? How come protesting london Org is where I met Tam?

WWP have moderators who are panty waist dilletantes who never let me join in the first place!

Terril is a true believer and a Hubbardite, and believes "his Church" was taken over by the "Marcabians" in 1982.

Since the above is not an "acceptable truth" for most, he relies on Scientology PR-tech, and How-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-methods.

Some sense that, and dislike the duplicity of it.

On the original "Enturbulation" forum, he "poisoned the water" with his clumsy manipulative efforts, and left the "Enturbulation" forum people with the impression that anyone who wasn't 100% negative re. every bit of the (largely plagiarized) subject of Scientology was also a duplicitous Hubbardite.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril is a true believer and a Hubbardite, and believes "his Church" was taken over by the "Marcabians" in 1982.

Since the above is not an "acceptable truth" for most, he relies on Scientology PR-tech, and How-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-methods.

Some sense that, and dislike the duplicity of it.

On the original "Enturbulation" forum, he "poisoned the water" with his clumsy manipulative efforts, and left the "Enturbulation" forum people with the impression that anyone who wasn't 100% negative re. every bit of the (largely plagiarized) subject of Scientology was also a duplicitous Hubbardite.

You seem to believe that people here need to have the benefit of your
wisdom to know how to evaluate me. What sort of PR is that?

You don't know me or understand me and view me from some weird
construct got from god knows where.

Show me where I say the church was taken over by marcabians. When you have accomplished that I'll be very happy for you to be my PR officer and explain my thoughts and beliefs to one and all. If you can't accomplish that you will have proved to the people here that you are speaking a load of
rubbish.

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
So what you're saying is that attempted recruiting/FZ promotion is not part of the reason you were banned?

That's not what I remember, care to enlighten us?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
When life gives you a shambles; make shamble-ade. (Kool-ade has gotten a bad rep in some circles)

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
So what you're saying is that attempted recruiting/FZ promotion is not part of the reason you were banned?

That's not what I remember, care to enlighten us?

It was the reason I was banned. But I was primarily attempting to answer questions about scn and the FZ. Seemed to me the FZ and anon should work together. In the end one moderator was attacking me in the thunderdome and saying If I didn't answer peoples questions I'd be banned, while another one was saying if I did I would be banned. Or vice versa. Plus many moderator actions and private comm which were weird. Also support in private comm from other anons.

So be it. Get on fine with the anons in the street.