xpost from J.Swift at OCMB
Radio silence was broken from within Scientology as one of my friends inside contacted me:
1. Brutal sec checking is going on.
1A. DM is using Anonymous to do some more house cleaning inside of Scientology. There is a renewed push to get all of the old LRH books out of circulation. The informal rule was that LRH signed books or editions sold as collectibles could be kept, but apparently DM wants it all purged.
1C. A Scieno NetNanny program will not come back. The PR would be too gruesome.
1D. Lawsuits are under discussion, but are a two way street: If CoS sues someone, or a group, CoS is subject to hostile cross-examination in open court. I remind everyone of Hubbard's Dictum on attack lawsuits:
The DEFENSE of anything is UNTENABLE. The only way to defend anything is to ATTACK, and if you ever forget that then you will lose every battle you are ever in engaged in...
The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than win.
The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.
2. Anonymous did go all the way to the top and get into DM's head. Anonymous needs to continue to press its attack and never get into a defensive mode. When you defend, you are playing Scientology's game. Do what Hubbard did: Attack and never defend. Tell reporters that you welcome an investigation into Scientology. I will write more on this later, but for now: Do not talk about Anonymous per se. Simply say that Anonymous welcomes an investigation into Scientology by the media and law enforcement.
3. The Cult had to call in the FBI and had to disclose information about its OSA Intel Ops on Scientology critics. This is where we as critics need to file FOIA requests on these FBI reports. This is not a fast process, but the door is now open. IMO, the FBI does not know the full extent of OSA's Intel Op. If you have any information you want me to send to the FBI on your behalf, simply send me a note: [email protected]
I do not need to know who you are. We can make arrangements that protect you.
4. My source said that everyone in CoS is writing KR's because they are afraid of their own shadows. There is a big culture of "Cover Your Ass" so that you don't lose your Bridge.
5. CoS is using the Anonymous Psych Threat and the "Cover Your Ass" atmosphere to sell Basics. Again, if you have not purchased the Basics, you are not a Scientologist. CoS wants that $4,000 or $5,000 from everyone who is in. If you are not in, you are out and that means Disconnection. OSA is using the Anonymous Psych Threat to its own advantage. Look for people who are PTS to be Declared in the next few weeks if they do not pay for and get into a handling or repair action. DM looks like he wants to spike earnings and stats based on the Anonymous Psych Threat: Fear sells.
6. I am told that the teenagers in CoS are bearing the brunt of OSA's anger. Parents are being told to take their kids off the net and keep them off the net. Chances are that any Scienokids on the net are OSA Invest volunteers phishing for information.
7. The Jenna Miscavige statement to the press was huge. That statement is what OSA fears most that Scientologists will read and have begun to discredit Jenna. Jenna's statement needs to be a hand out on March 15.
8. Expect a new wave of hate attacks from the Cult on Arnie, Tory, WBM, Andreas, etc.
9. The Anonymous attacks globally had a huge negative impact on Scientology and need to be continued.
10. Keep your eye on Will Smith. As LRH said of celebs:
'These celebrities are well-guarded, well-barricaded, over-worked, aloof quarry. If you bring one of them home you will get a small plaque as your reward,' Hubbard wrote to his followers
Heard around Hollywood is the rumor that Will Smith is being pushed extremely hard by Scientology to come out in its defense and to attack Anonymous and CoS critics as being "ignorant and dangerous" in reprisal of his December role. Will has apparently dug in his feet and said "enough" in a reasonable fear of his career.
11. Look for AfAm Scientologists to be brought in once again to play the race card. This is a usual CoS PR tactic.
12. A pleasant surprise will happen for the critics in the next few weeks. I can't say more right now.