epic win

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
The mere fact that Jenna went public makes him a PTS, and BY SACRED SCRIPTURE ineligible for EXECUTIVE posting.

Until it is FULLY handled.

Normally, he would be C\Sed for a PTS rndwn and then SPRD.

But DM, like his mentor is a "no-effect" case.

I hope that they don't "handle" Jenna the way they did Shawn Lonsdale.

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Who was that?

Excuse my ignorance-I was in for many years and never read anything against the church.
I'm still reeling from what was withheld from us!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Who was that?

Excuse my ignorance-I was in for many years and never read anything against the church.
I'm still reeling from what was withheld from us!

Shawn was a lone guy who just happened to live in clearwater who started watching the 'Church' in his spare time. Then, as he noticed more and more, he started doing more and more. He got his own cable-access TV show in Clearwater that he called 'Cult Watch' and began standing around on the streets video-taping the goings on and broadcasting. The Church didn't like that, and eventually got his Show cancelled, and, since he kept taping, began harassing (and 'noisily-investigating').

Eventually a Scientologist assaulted him and it went on to a court case and Shawn was called in for a deposition which didn't work out so well for the 'Church'. Shawn was also interviewed by John Sweeney for the 'Panorama' segment.

Nobody'd heard much from him in the past year, but, apparently he was found dead last week. Supposedly a suicide where he ran a hose up from his car to his bedroom window. Nice guy, but now dead. No official word yet.

Zinj

sandygirl

That is really sad.

And sadder still....the "church" will use this to scare more public-Look what happens when you question us.:nervous:

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
That is really sad.

And sadder still....the "church" will use this to scare more public-Look what happens when you question us.:nervous:

In light of all of the Anonymous uproar that is probably exactly the message that the cult is trying to send.

I know for a fact that they have already briefed their staff that Anonymous is "dangerous" and they are "violent". :omg:

Anonymous1837

I know for a fact that they have already briefed their staff that Anonymous is "dangerous" and they are "violent".

Don't forget comparing us to the KKK, using the Communist Manifesto and Mien Kampf as inspiration, and general "cyber terrorists"/"a terrorist group".

I, for one, can't wait to see what they can think of next.

nowout

Patron with Honors
xpost from J.Swift at OCMB

7. The Jenna Miscavige statement to the press was huge. That statement is what OSA fears most that Scientologists will read and have begun to discredit Jenna. Jenna's statement needs to be a hand out on March 15.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=17913&start=195

epic.

There is more information on Jenna posted in OCMB:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=25706

From Enricoentheta in Hemet, CA:

Thanks BFG.

Speaking of KRs, I just got my clambake logon.

So, here is an excerpt from a KR written by Jenna's husband, Dallas, right after they left the Church, which he put together for their Comm Ev.

They let me see the full KR, and the Comm Ev, and the emails back and forth with IJC. So, I am sure DM now wishes he never had that one called, huh?

"...Then you look at Jenna & I getting married. We got together in September 2001 and were engaged by late October 2001 like any normal Sea Org relationship. I was then pulled into the RTC Rep FLO’s office and told by Tracye D. to not mention that we got engaged to anyone and we would have to hold off the wedding and would be told more later. Also at this time I had no idea that Jenna’s parents were out of the Sea Org so I was trying to get her to communicate to her father to see if he would mind or if I should and she would get upset and act weird when I did so, because she was drilled on how not to tell me about it.

"Also at this same time my parents were at Flag and just did IAS Patrons, Cornerstone Members and Planetary Dissem donations for their whole family. My mom was on her elig for OT V and my dad was mid-OT V. Flag just sent off a compliance report to COB for applying IGNW #44. And my parents find out about me getting married from one of Jenna’s friends at Flag.

"The next week my dad’s elig is looked into by OSA Int and he is pulled off of OT V, though mid receiving it, and this was due to my uncle, not him, looking at anti-Scientology Internet sites previously. Also this already came up when my dad was handling this in his previous elig which he did a handling on. But he was told by the AO MAA that he was PTS and needed further handlings because of this data. He then got no PTS program, interview, etc. and his cycle started being handled by Kirsten C. in OSA Int, not the Flag MAA because they didn’t have answers as to what was happening. He kept sending comms as he disagreed with being PTS and if he was PTS why didn’t he get any PTS program, which he never got from his MAA nor OSA. He then got sec checked by Joan Diskin in OSA Int on his brother and other things. He also had to do a Liability Condition to get back to Flag which is not part of any PTS handling I have ever seen written by LRH.

"At the same time my uncle was pulled in by Joan Diskin & Kirsten and started getting sec checked and a repair program.

"During this time I was told nothing and each time I asked Kirsten what I could do to get it handled, I would get brushed off and told that OSA was handling it and it had nothing to do with me and Jenna getting married. So I went to my parents for data on what was happening as I could not get any data from OSA. At the same time Jenna was being told by COB Asst & Marty Rathbun that my uncle was the reason we could not get married, but it was being handled by OSA. This went on until May 2002.

"February Jenna and myself went out-2D which was in violation of the FO. Despite being upstat I would get monthly interviews since we first started seeing each other, asking if I went out-2D with Jenna, or RBs on “Where did I get the idea to marry Jenna?” Jenna would get the same thing, though upstat, and in May she got one and lied as we finally had. She did not want to tell about the out-2D and finally I broke down after being off post for 2 days on the meter and being watched, so I sat down with the RTC Rep and told her everything as I couldn’t take it anymore. I was then told by her that I would be getting a sec check and if I did anything wrong I would be declared. I was also told by her that getting through my program was the only way I could see Jenna again and she would be doing the same thing.

"Right at this time my uncle was dropped as a pc by OSA and my father was no longer contacted about his cycle by OSA. Showing that the intention was never to handle anything there.

"I was put into a car with Kirsten and taken to PAC that night without getting to see Jenna. There I was put under watch and was in the basement security room at the bottom of the Main Building’s East-stairwell all day and got vigorously sec checked. Then I would only leave to go up the Stairwell at night to my room on the 4th floor and back down in the morning. This was for about 2 weeks. When not in session I was doing MEST work in that room with Attila Szombathy & Alex Duvall who were watching me 24h a day.

"During this time Jenna..."

Hope you liked the story. I will say though, Jenna and Dallas have been through a lot of things like this and are still very happily married going on 5 years, despite the many attempts by the church to destroy that.

Enrico Entheta

Boudicca

Patron
Yeah, those horrible, violent, cyberterrorist hate machines did this:

Handing out Valentines inside the Portland CoS
by Mazack on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Portland OR~
During our last mini raid, I noticed that our local "Church" had an advertisement for "Free Lecture! Wednesday at 7PM!" So I thought to myself, what better time to hand out valentines?

The valentines I made up quick:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/mazack/valentine.png

I managed to grab a fellow brave anon (anonytable4) for the mission. Had to make it clear that this would be a masks-off mission. She was nervous, as was I. Another (huzzah) came with us to cover our escape.

We arrived at the church a few minutes before 7pm and were met by a few smiling scientologists. The asked us our names and we gave fake ones of course. One elderly German accented woman recognized me from several weeks earlier when I had reconned the church's interior. "You the one that watch video!" I smiled and said "Yes, good to see you again." We told them that we were there for the 7pm lecture. The scios paused for a moment before the receptionist chimed "Oh right it's Wednesday!" I cursed inwardly because I had hoped there would be more than just us anons there there for it. Clearly the public doesn't have much interest in their free lectures.

One younger male Scientologist told the others that he'd handle the lecture and led us down to a pulpit with a bunch of chairs, a podium and of course a overly large portrait of LRH accompanied by a bronze bust of him shirtless (with manly pecks lol). We waited for a while and chatted with a scio who told us that she was in highschool and was training to sell books and be a supervisor. I was getting nervous and I could tell anony was too. Finally the man came back out with a whiteboard and started in on a half assed lecture.

"You've probably seen our symbol before, the S with the triangles? Well the corners of the triangles stand for Affinity, Communication, and Reality." He continued to explain how they all needed each other and blah blah blah usual lame psychological bull crap that you can find at any self-help place.

I got impatient after listening to his garbage for five minutes and said "Speaking of affinity and communication... which you seem to like... I made some valentines! Would you like one?" Anony and I stood up with our valentines in hand and proceeded to give them out to all the scios present. I took off in a brisk walk toward their back offices while Anony started handing them out to the people at the front desk. I heard the lecture man say "Wait wait, you shouldn't go back... Hey! Oh no, I know what this is... GUYS! These people are with anonymous. HEY! You can leave no no dont go back there. You can leave, come on now."

Managed to go into 5 offices and handed cards to several surprised looking Scios with a big smile on my face, saying "Happy valentines day!" before walking out of the office area. The lecture man met me and started leading me to the door saying "Come on man, you can leave come on..." I tried to give one to a pregnant gal who was chiming "You're trespassing! You're trespassing!" over and over but she didn't take it. The people at the front counter were looking at the cards Anony had given them. with big frowny faces. Anony and I walked out the door and Huzzah covered our backs as we left. No tails sited.

All in all a successful mission.
http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?p=46632#46632

And another bunch did this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zwtJrGrn7w

Just awful, aren't they, CO$? :coolwink:

sandygirl

So frigging typical!! This woman probably was brought in by a friend. Typical church fashion, next thing she knows she's out front handing out shit.

They turn off more people with this crap! I saw it so much! I love how she said people in the chuch seem like they're in a cult! You know thy're not getting any more $$$ from her! Good Job Anon-although it looks like the church was well on it's way to turning her off (as per usual MO)!

sandygirl

JWTF???

February Jenna and myself went out-2D which was in violation of the FO. Despite being upstat I would get monthly interviews since we first started seeing each other, asking if I went out-2D with Jenna, or RBs on “Where did I get the idea to marry Jenna?” Jenna would get the same thing, though upstat, and in May she got one and lied as we finally had. She did not want to tell about the out-2D and finally I broke down after being off post for 2 days on the meter and being watched, so I sat down with the RTC Rep and told her everything as I couldn’t take it anymore. I was then told by her that I would be getting a sec check and if I did anything wrong I would be declared. I was also told by her that getting through my program was the only way I could see Jenna again and she would be doing the same thing.

What is "out 2d"? Two young adults having consenting sex? OOMG:omg: :omg:
While mega huge freedom medalist TC has a child out of wedlock and parades DM around his $3M wedding?
I really try to be live and let live but when I read crap like this I really start to hate the guys that do crap like this!! They really get a power high off of causing fear in people who are trying to do what the church wants. It's so sickening!!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
There is a 'No sex before marriage" policy in the SO, which does not apply to Scientologists, just the Sea Org members.

Pretty much everyone violates it sometime or another. Especially when they are already engaged. They usually go ahead anyways, because they are already getting married.

(I know for a fact cause I used to be a C/S and it came up in peoples auditing as an overt).

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is a 'No sex before marriage" policy in the SO, which does not apply to Scientologists, just the Sea Org members.

Pretty much everyone violates it sometime or another. Especially when they are already engaged. They usually go ahead anyways, because they are already getting married.

(I know for a fact cause I used to be a C/S and it came up in peoples auditing as an overt).

Damn :angry: - I wish I would have done that. I actually waited until I was married....:duh:

:roflmao: