What's new

epic win

anondc7777

Patron
xpost from J.Swift at OCMB

Radio silence was broken from within Scientology as one of my friends inside contacted me:

1. Brutal sec checking is going on.

1A. DM is using Anonymous to do some more house cleaning inside of Scientology. There is a renewed push to get all of the old LRH books out of circulation. The informal rule was that LRH signed books or editions sold as collectibles could be kept, but apparently DM wants it all purged.

1C. A Scieno NetNanny program will not come back. The PR would be too gruesome.

1D. Lawsuits are under discussion, but are a two way street: If CoS sues someone, or a group, CoS is subject to hostile cross-examination in open court. I remind everyone of Hubbard's Dictum on attack lawsuits:

The DEFENSE of anything is UNTENABLE. The only way to defend anything is to ATTACK, and if you ever forget that then you will lose every battle you are ever in engaged in...

The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than win.

The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.

ref: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/Declaration/exhibg.html

2. Anonymous did go all the way to the top and get into DM's head. Anonymous needs to continue to press its attack and never get into a defensive mode. When you defend, you are playing Scientology's game. Do what Hubbard did: Attack and never defend. Tell reporters that you welcome an investigation into Scientology. I will write more on this later, but for now: Do not talk about Anonymous per se. Simply say that Anonymous welcomes an investigation into Scientology by the media and law enforcement.

3. The Cult had to call in the FBI and had to disclose information about its OSA Intel Ops on Scientology critics. This is where we as critics need to file FOIA requests on these FBI reports. This is not a fast process, but the door is now open. IMO, the FBI does not know the full extent of OSA's Intel Op. If you have any information you want me to send to the FBI on your behalf, simply send me a note: [email protected]

I do not need to know who you are. We can make arrangements that protect you.

4. My source said that everyone in CoS is writing KR's because they are afraid of their own shadows. There is a big culture of "Cover Your Ass" so that you don't lose your Bridge.

5. CoS is using the Anonymous Psych Threat and the "Cover Your Ass" atmosphere to sell Basics. Again, if you have not purchased the Basics, you are not a Scientologist. CoS wants that $4,000 or $5,000 from everyone who is in. If you are not in, you are out and that means Disconnection. OSA is using the Anonymous Psych Threat to its own advantage. Look for people who are PTS to be Declared in the next few weeks if they do not pay for and get into a handling or repair action. DM looks like he wants to spike earnings and stats based on the Anonymous Psych Threat: Fear sells.

6. I am told that the teenagers in CoS are bearing the brunt of OSA's anger. Parents are being told to take their kids off the net and keep them off the net. Chances are that any Scienokids on the net are OSA Invest volunteers phishing for information.

7. The Jenna Miscavige statement to the press was huge. That statement is what OSA fears most that Scientologists will read and have begun to discredit Jenna. Jenna's statement needs to be a hand out on March 15.

8. Expect a new wave of hate attacks from the Cult on Arnie, Tory, WBM, Andreas, etc.

9. The Anonymous attacks globally had a huge negative impact on Scientology and need to be continued.

10. Keep your eye on Will Smith. As LRH said of celebs:

Quote:
'These celebrities are well-guarded, well-barricaded, over-worked, aloof quarry. If you bring one of them home you will get a small plaque as your reward,' Hubbard wrote to his followers

Heard around Hollywood is the rumor that Will Smith is being pushed extremely hard by Scientology to come out in its defense and to attack Anonymous and CoS critics as being "ignorant and dangerous" in reprisal of his December role. Will has apparently dug in his feet and said "enough" in a reasonable fear of his career.

11. Look for AfAm Scientologists to be brought in once again to play the race card. This is a usual CoS PR tactic.

12. A pleasant surprise will happen for the critics in the next few weeks. I can't say more right now.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=17913&start=195

epic.

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
"11. Look for AfAm Scientologists to be brought in once again to play the race card. This is a usual CoS PR tactic." - Yeah because everyone knows LRH was not a racist...... riiiiighhhtt........ :roflmao:

Hah! I would love to see them try to get in people from the gay community for PR purposes. It would be so fun to see the reaction of people who will be automatically labeled as 1.1 on the tone scale. Way to expose the cult!

Quick, someone call Ellen Degeneres!

(P.S. I am not anti-gay. I have gay relatives and fully support them)

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
If these guys try to discredit Jenna Micscavage I hope to God it backfires in their faces!!

I think most people will think this woman has been through enough crap with these as******!

Thank God I'm out because I really could not deal with the atmosphere there!!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
1A. DM is using Anonymous to do some more house cleaning inside of Scientology. There is a renewed push to get all of the old LRH books out of circulation. The informal rule was that LRH signed books or editions sold as collectibles could be kept, but apparently DM wants it all purged.
The reason DM wants all the old books purged is because they contain false statements about L Ron Hubbard's biography, including how he was "blinded and crippled" in WWII and cured himself with Dianetics.

This constitutes fraud.

And class action lawsuits can be used to sue for those fraudulent claims which could wipe out all the church's money and property.

In fact, Gerry Armstrong's revelations back in the late 1970's/ early 1980's still haunt DM. Remember that the first thing he did was update all the books in the mid to late 1980's. The main things that were changed were the "About the Author" sections which contained all the lies and misrepresentations LRH made about himself.

That's what DM is doing with the books - he is trying to erase the evidence of LRH's fraud because that is their biggest liability.

Well, I believed those fraudulent claims when I read them and they formed a big reason why I became a Scientologist.

Anyone else believe those claims?

Anyone else still have copies of the books you read when you first got in?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Yes, and Yes.

BTW, I went through a pile of Anonymous/Scientology videos on YouTube and posted the comment:

"Anonymous welcomes an investigation into the Church of Scientology by the media and law enforcement."

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It looks like DM is doing EXACTLY what will push more people out of Scn and contract Scn even more. :thumbsup:

I would hate to be there.:nailbiting:

Just as a theory, I've speculated that Davey actually *has* a 'sane' reason for the past 5 or 6 years of activity; he *does* want to push people out, or, at least cull the ranks to leave only the most rank...

Naturally, it's always dangerous to try to find a 'sane' answer for why Scn does what it does, but, in a weird way, it could make sense.

Just think; Davey and the really-really-really upper levels have had a fit of sanity and recognized that the 'Church' is going down, with the potential inevitable risk of actual criminal prosecution in a sudden collapse. So, in an attempt to avoid the 'collapse' scenario, Davey is shrinking Co$; getting rid of all but the most dedicated through *voluntary* exit. Comes the final gasps, the pool of people 'leaving' and possibly suing will be shrunken; those who left before will be told; 'hey! you left *us*!'

And, instead of a rip-roaring collapse with raids and imprisonment, it's a race to let the 'Church' fade away into obscurity where Davey is left holding the assets and nobody cares about it.

Sound impossible? Probably is; especially given the continued series of foot-bullets, but, maybe that's just stuff they can't help.

Zinj

Colleen K. Peltomaa

I could see that viewpoint and a strategy that you or I might take if we were in his shoes, but neither one of us has the equivalent obsession for power that I see in DM. I could see him retreating in such a fashion but with plans to, say, take over a small country, and so still be powerful, albeit a big fish in a smaller pond.

sandygirl

Interesting stuff..
Let's see if I have this right--I left Scio. because the books I did read have missed definitions. All of the books we have (tons) are "squirrel
materials"

Quote from AonDC777

The all knowing LRH was signing squirrel materials? He never looked at his own books? I can't believe the amount of tasty s*** we were expected to swallow whole!:grouch: :grouch: :grouch: :grouch:

And it always costs more $$$$$$$$$$. I have four copies of the BASICS DVDs sent to me for my enhancement. Maybe I'll really have to watch one to see how DM manages to pull off this one! Anyone else want a copy?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I just wonder, if everyone is writing KRs and probably O/W's too, is DM? I mean, he is pulling this in too. If nothing else, at least pulling in his niece going public against him. Of course, maybe none of that tech applies to him?

Div6

Crusader
I just wonder, if everyone is writing KRs and probably O/W's too, is DM? I mean, he is pulling this in too. If nothing else, at least pulling in his niece going public against him. Of course, maybe none of that tech applies to him?

The mere fact that Jenna went public makes him a PTS, and BY SACRED SCRIPTURE ineligible for EXECUTIVE posting.

Until it is FULLY handled.

Normally, he would be C\Sed for a PTS rndwn and then SPRD.

But DM, like his mentor is a "no-effect" case.