ESMB alumni, Gottabrain, videos & commentary

Veda

Sponsor
Some Gottabrain videos. There are more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZobhTH0daM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Ny-nb8yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWU5ORZSLLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRyjVjlSwWg

Once upon a time, Gottabrain posted on ESMB. Nowadays, she can be found sometimes posting on WWP.

The following is from a recent post there:

OK guyz...

I blush at the appreciation. Never thought my posts stood out that much at ESMB. So thanks.

It was up to the administrators to handle my ESMB membership when I quit. I wasn't booted. I wasn't mistreated. I have nothing but kind comments for ESMB.

That's a hard forum to run with a mix of newly outs and I truly appreciate ESMB, esp. Veda, HH, Syn, and the rest. These are my friends. No hard feelings. Truly.

I quit because, quite simply, the scn talk and some of the scn reactions make me spinny. I've been out too long to easily think this way - it's like putting my brain through a sieve or a blender. I chose not to do that to myself that's all. Arguing with those who still think like scns annoys the shit out of me! A few people talk in circles forever. Those 3 or 4 people are DIEHARD CULTISTS and they ooze their phlegmatic disassociated fog onto ESMB constantly.

Sometimes I just want to throttle them and say WAKE THE FUCK UP! I'm not the only one who feels that way, but I am way ruder than the others and have far less patience.
[Note: Here, Gottabrain is being too hard on herself, IMO.] Doesn't exactly bring out the best in me and I don't like being that way either...

Call it selfish, but to me it's self preservation. I respect my stomach and my peace of mind more than I wish to speak to those nut cases. I've had enough toxic cult members for the rest of my life...

__________​

Gottabrain is currently listed as a "guest" but, according to her, "It was up to the administrators to handle [her] ESMB membership when [she] quit."

As a guest, Gottabrain's posts are not easily locatable, and there is no profile, and no list of posts or threads. Also, the ESMB search function can not be used to search Gottabrain's posts.

I notice that Alanzo, who is banned, still has a profile and his posts can be located, and his posts can be searched - which is good.

Hopefully, Gottabrain can be given her profile back with its list of posts and threads, so that others can consult her writings and locate he posted videos.

I'm sure the rules can be modified slightly, in the spirit of making useful information available.

Meanwhile, for those who haven't seen them, enjoy the videos.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
From memory Gottabrain was fairly adamant she wanted her membership cancelled.

Gib

Crusader
Some Gottabrain videos.

I will thank Gottabrain, I have not given her credit,

for those videos linked above helped me to see what's really going on in the COS. I saw those vid's sometime last year in 2012 after getting the debbie cook email message.

So Thanks Sheila, you helped me that's for sure. :thumbsup:

And my apologies for not thanking you when you posted here. :melodramatic:

Veda

Sponsor
From memory Gottabrain was fairly adamant she wanted her membership cancelled.

Judging from her comments in her post, she seems OK with the idea of leaving that up to Admin. No matter how it's done, wouldn't it be nice to have Gottabrain's posts and threads easily locatable, and searchable?

I'm pretty sure she's cool with that. :)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Judging fron her comments in her post, she seems OK with the idea of leaving that up to Admin. No matter how it's done, wouldn't it be nice to have Gottabrain's posts and threads easily locatable, and searchable?

I'm pretty sure she's cool with that. :)

Unfortunately the process is irreversible :(

Well said, and I don't blame her at all...
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't believe in censorship, but come on fellas, give it a rest already, you're not going to be the first Clear every produced by Hubbard 'Tech'.

The fact is nobody is going to be the first Clear produced by Hubbard 'Tech'.

Wake the fuck up already, you got conned, so deal with it just like everyone else here already has and move on with your life.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
What's the point of this thread Veda? Are you going to post about everyone who has left, ragequit or been banned or asked to be banned? Can we expect Alanzo and Zinj posts soon? It is not some terrible disaster when people leave and many do for reasons that will never be known and are not anyone else's business anyway IMO. New people arrive and more stories are told. I hope that at some point there will be a WIKI type forum for easy reference and maybe if Ethercat is not distracted by debates on moderation it could be a possibility!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
As a guest, Gottabrain's posts are not easily locatable, and there is no profile, and no list of posts or threads. Also, the ESMB search function can not be used to search Gottabrain's posts.

Her posts can be found via Google. Simply search >>>site:forum.exscn.net gottabrain<<< etc. It won't lay them out in order like an ESMB search could, but it works.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
What's the point of this thread Veda? Are you going to post about everyone who has left, ragequit or been banned or asked to be banned? Can we expect Alanzo and Zinj posts soon? It is not some terrible disaster when people leave and many do for reasons that will never be known and are not anyone else's business anyway IMO. New people arrive and more stories are told. I hope that at some point there will be a WIKI type forum for easy reference and maybe if Ethercat is not distracted by debates on moderation it could be a possibility!

What's the point of this thread?, you ask.

I was reading WWP, and saw a discussion of ESMB, and noticed that Gottabrain was posting. After reading the various comments - and, by the way, Gottabrain was positive and friendly towards ESMB - I went to ESMB and looked up Gottabrain in 'Community' and was surprised that she wasn't listed. All I knew was she hadn't posted here for a while. Perhaps I'm out of the loop and not as well informed as I should be, but I was surprised.

I tried finding Gottabrain's Profile, there was none. I hunted around some more and discovered that she was now a Guest, which means, also, that there's no way to find a list of her Posts and her Started Threads.

I could use Google to search, using key words, and that would track down some individual posts but that was all, and, anyway, some people don't think of doing that, they tend to rely on ESMB's internal Search function.

Essentially, Gottabrain, and her threads, and her videos which she placed on ESMB, had fallen into a black hole. Anyone new to ESMB would never even know she had been here, and it would be unlikely that they'd bump into anything she'd posted.

So I made a thread about Gottabrain to let new people know about her, and that she, if one can find them, has posts, threads, and videos, on ESMB.

In any event, I hope you're OK. :)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I did this google search and came up with lots of started threads by Gottabrain:
site:http://www.forum.exscn.net started + threads + gottabrain

Just copy and paste that line into google and do a search and many of the results will produce threads that she started.

Sometime when I have some time I'd be willing to index as many of her threads as possible, providing links to them. But can't work on it right now as I'm already overwhelmed with what I got on my plate already.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
What's the point of this thread?, you ask.

I was reading WWP, and saw a discussion of ESMB, and noticed that Gottabrain was posting. After reading the various comments - and, by the way, Gottabrain was positive and friendly towards ESMB - I went to ESMB and looked up Gottabrain in 'Community' and was surprised that she wasn't listed. All I knew was she hadn't posted here for a while. Perhaps I'm out of the loop and not as well informed as I should be, but I was surprised.

I tried finding Gottabrain's Profile, there was none. I hunted around some more and discovered that she was now a Guest, which means, also, that there's no way to find a list of her Posts and her Started Threads.

I could use Google to search, using key words, and that would track down some individual posts but that was all, and, anyway, some people don't think of doing that, they tend to rely on ESMB's internal Search function.

Essentially, Gottabrain, and her threads, and her videos which she placed on ESMB, had fallen into a black hole. Anyone new to ESMB would never even know she had been here, and it would be unlikely that they'd bump into anything she'd posted.

So I made a thread about Gottabrain to let new people know about her, and that she, if one can find them, has posts, threads, and videos, on ESMB.

In any event, I hope you're OK. :)

Fair enough. And I am just fine thankyou. Maybe we get a bit cranky when we reach 9,000 posts. :ohmy:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Once upon a time, Gottabrain posted on ESMB. Nowadays, she can be found sometimes posting on WWP.

OK guyz...

I blush at the appreciation. Never thought my posts stood out that much at ESMB. So thanks.

It was up to the administrators to handle my ESMB membership when I quit. I wasn't booted. I wasn't mistreated. I have nothing but kind comments for ESMB.

That's a hard forum to run with a mix of newly outs and I truly appreciate ESMB, esp. Veda, HH, Syn, and the rest. These are my friends. No hard feelings. Truly.

I quit because, quite simply, the scn talk and some of the scn reactions make me spinny. I've been out too long to easily think this way - it's like putting my brain through a sieve or a blender. I chose not to do that to myself that's all. Arguing with those who still think like scns annoys the shit out of me! A few people talk in circles forever. Those 3 or 4 people are DIEHARD CULTISTS and they ooze their phlegmatic disassociated fog onto ESMB constantly.

Sometimes I just want to throttle them and say WAKE THE FUCK UP! I'm not the only one who feels that way, but I am way ruder than the others and have far less patience.
[Note: Here, Gottabrain is being too hard on herself, IMO.] Doesn't exactly bring out the best in me and I don't like being that way either...

Call it selfish, but to me it's self preservation. I respect my stomach and my peace of mind more than I wish to speak to those nut cases. I've had enough toxic cult members for the rest of my life...

I knew Gotta IRL for many years. My guess is she's not going to last too long on WWP either.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some Gottabrain videos. There are more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZobhTH0daM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Ny-nb8yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWU5ORZSLLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRyjVjlSwWg

OK guyz...

__________​

Gottabrain is currently listed as a "guest" but, according to her, "It was up to the administrators to handle [her] ESMB membership when [she] quit."

I notice that Alanzo, who is banned, still has a profile and his posts can be located, and his posts can be searched - which is good.

Hopefully, Gottabrain can be given her profile back with its list of posts and threads, so that others can consult her writings and locate he posted videos.

I'm sure the rules can be modified slightly, in the spirit of making useful information available.

Meanwhile, for those who haven't seen them, enjoy the videos.
Hey, thanks for posting these, I have never seen them. I really kick myself for being so clueless about the deep down hardships of the staff. I guess I was pretty busy struggling myself as a public, but sheesh.

Veda

Sponsor
so you are claiming that Gotta is from southwest england or has been playing too many video games rather than just using a word she heard in Scientology?

-snip-

Neither one of us knows for sure as to the derivation of the word in this case, and does it matter?