What's new

ESMB turns 3!

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESMB!

Thanks ESMB, thanks Emma and all of you here. This forum and the people on it made it a lot easier to come out and stay with it after. This must be the place.

Thanks for everything!!!

HAB

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
On the Eve of #3 Birthday for EXSMB, I would like to thank all the little people who helped me to .... (Awwwk!!!)

There goes my Alanzo personality again. (sigh, that happens when you have BTs) :D

Happy Birthday ExSMB.
Thank you Emma, So MUCH!
Thank you all who are here and all who have been here.
Without all of us, so many things would not have happened.
Without all of us, so many things will not happen.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Carmel

Crusader
Happy happy birthday ESMB, and thanK, thANK, THANK the heavens for ya! :heartflower:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats to Emms and all! :thumbsup:

Opter

Happy birthday ESMB.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

( this board was "responsible" for hooking some couples together and this is not small thing/feat.):thumbsup:

:party::woohoo::party::dance3::party::hifive::party::buzzin::party::handinhand::party::grouphug::party::dance2::party:

Opter

Opter

Happy birthday ESMB.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

( this board was "responsible" for hooking some couples together and this is not small thing/feat.):thumbsup:

:party::woohoo::party::dance3::party::hifive::party:::party::handinhand::party::grouphug::party::dance2::party:

Opter

Wisened One

Crusader
:party: WOW, Em! THREE years old! :) I remember back when this board was less than a year old (when I first joined). How time flies, huh? :bighug: :party:

Soooo many celebrations goin' on these past few months, I'm gonna be partied out soon! :p :cheers:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
On 4th January 2010 (Aus time) ESMB turns three!!

Like any toddler, its history has been one of discovery, forming of character and learning lessons.

Sometimes ESMB behaves like this:

tantrum-boy.jpg

And sometimes like this:

three-year-old-0808-lg-40625302.jpg

and sometimes like this:

smoking-child-200_sxL8p_16298.jpg

But most of the time is like this:

article-0-0344E886000005DC-89_468x324.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your contributions over this last 3 years.

It's been a wild ride :p

Thank you, Emma, for all that you have done for me.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Wonderful. I am most grateful for this board. Thanks to the members for listening, advising and for telling me when I am full of shit. This resource has helped me immensely since I joined in mid-January 2008.

jenni with an eye

:music::music:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear ESMB
Happy Birthday to you
:music::music:
Emma you truly rock
:rock::rock::rock:
Thankyou
love
Jenni with an eye

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Emma for this gift that just keeps on giving.:yes:

I am continually amazed at what has been created here - it is a community that looks after its own and has had a major impact in taking out the cult of Co$ (a work in progress:D) and helping myself and a lot of others heal in the process.

And :clap: to all who contribute (yes, even you OSAbots remind me of just how nutty one can be when one isn't thinking for oneself.:thumbsup:)

Friend

Patron
Happy New Year to the Team!!!!!!

GOOD ONE!:roflmao:

I am happy to be able to share my realities and see and read other members' realiteis on this sight with other members. I feel more that I have known you for a longtime. :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::

It's great to have some common backgrounds. :clap: :yes::clap::yes::

Thank you Emma, for having this sight. :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
I hope to find one day exes I used to know? :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

This side of the ropepulling is getting stronger. :yes::yes::yes::yes: