What's new

ESMB turns 5!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It almost seems unimportant given the current goings on, but I promised myself I would not forget this year.

Today is ESMB's 5th birthday!!!

If one human year = 7 dog years, how you you measure message board years? (It feels like 50!) :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It almost seems unimportant given the current goings on, but I promised myself I would not forget this year.

If one human year = 7 dog years, how you you measure message board years? (It feels like 50!) :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks for creating a wonderful home for so many members and light in the dark for so many lurkers.

Happy birthday baby!

Birthday%2BFive.jpg

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Happy Birthday to ESMB and a huge thank you, Emma. This board has been a huge help to me in returning to the real world. :thankyou:

Big Farmer

Patron with Honors
Congratulations.

Thanks for creating this place and for your patience and strong character in maintaining it so well :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Happy 5th anniversary

fawto7.jpg

It took guts to start a message board like this one
Many thanks for the risk taken and the work done
as well as a lot of good sharing from people

My second attempt was the good one for me as I found this board had a great evolution within the last months . It fitted my expectations as for informations, to understand what happened with this cult.

Many seems to make some friends and reunite wich is the primary purpose and a very good opportunity for ex-scientologists to enjoy together.

Congratulations for this 5th year.
May it be the most exciting one.

T

TheSneakster

Thanks for having me from the beginning. It's been interesting.

G

Gottabrain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESMB!!!!

Birthday-Cake-Photos-5.jpg

AND A HUGE THANKS TO EMMA AND ALL WHO STARTED AND KEPT IT GOING HERE. :clap::clap::clap:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
WOW! 5 Y E A R S???

I can hardly believe it! Congratulations to you, Emma, and ALL
here who have helped create and continue ESMB! :woohoo:

:hug: To you, Emma! :hug:

In Celebration.... :cake: :cheers: :cake: YUM!

:bighug: To you ALL :)

Tory/Magoo

freethinker

Sponsor
5 year olds can be challenging. I know, I was one once.:biggrin:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks Emma and all who have kept this place going for 5 years. Long may it continue. :party::thewave::thewave:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you for starting this board...and keeping it going through teething, tantrums, potty training...

My wish is that you continually get to feel the joy, by proxy, for all the first steps and first words that have appeared through all the grind.

It is quite something to have so positively affected thousands of people's lives.

Congratulations Emma!

:rose: