ESMBer has academic paper published

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I would gather that in one of those churches, a Clear emerges. :confused2::roflmao:

Maybe like John McMaster, the first Clear, but yet Hubbard said he cleared 270 people in Dianetics book. :confused2: :roflmao:

OK, I got a question, who is the first on this earth real Clear?

Ooo-ooo I got this one *jumps up an' down* NOBODY.

I gives myself a scoobie-snack.

gah. The illusion is real because you think it is so, well, nope. Nowhere in history is there people who can just move minds controls without moving their bodies/targets to do something for them, and those that can, in my honest opinion , are far beyond anything cult of Hubbard could figure out. The simple fact that the mass of words, in any culty/quasi-religious/derp, by-and-in-of-its-own-self, negates that understanding. My own opinion. To re-iterate, overly worded ideas/ideals/shit, is what makes us further away from the life that is us.

:cheers:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I would gather that in one of those churches, a Clear emerges. :confused2::roflmao:

Maybe like John McMaster, the first Clear, but yet Hubbard said he cleared 270 people in Dianetics book. :confused2: :roflmao:

ooo ooo ooo! (derp post failure lolol)

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

:drama:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think maybe this is what he was talking about:

I’m sure that Freudian analysis can work because I can make it work. In 1945 I ruined more cases for the United States Navy. I ruined cases left and right by finding guys out on a park bench and pulling some second-dynamic traumatic experience, you see.
And then they were keeping records on the effect of hormones on 241 ex-prisoners of war and that sort of thing, you know? And of course, I had access to their records.
So of course they were running a wonderful test program for me. It must have cost the government hundreds of thousands of dollars. And they would write down in the records how it affected the patient on this day and how it affected him on the next day. And, oh, these were beautiful statistical records, so all you had to do was alter the psychic attitude of the patient toward sex, then go look at the records a few days later, and of course you had the direct test of what you were doing.

From Methodology Of Auditing Not Doingness - SHSBC taped lecture 4 August 1961

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Wow, is Eileen Barker still around? She is the authority on cults, at least in the UK, and very well respected as a professor at LSE.