What's new

ethercat's new site, Narconon Reviews, is OPEN!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
ethercat's baby, NarcononReviews.Net, is now up and open for review and comments! Here is her opening statement
http://narcononreviews.net/narconon-reviews/narconon-reviews-opening-day-at-last/

This site was created to help and educate people on Narconon and also to know how to choose a rehab to avoid scams. Lots to see and read about Narconon. Narconon Surveys are up, too

Narconon Reviews
http://narcononreviews.net/

Give ethercat some click love and visit the site. Bookmark it for reference. It's a terrific site and will help educate many people on Narconon, especially when they are searching the internet for help for themselves or for a loved one.

AnonyMary

Never before seen content!
Responses to the Narconon Survey, conducted by the Downtown Independent Research Team, as yet unseen by anyone else, have found a home. We have only published the surveys that responders agreed to make public, which were, unfortunately, in the minority. We expect that there will be more incoming public survey responses in the future, since people will be able to see the existing ones and how they’re presented.

Lawsuits against disgruntled customers by Best Drug Rehabilitation! That’s right! Best Drug Rehab had the gall to sue some of its unhappy former customers who had complained on RipOff Report, and attempted to have the links to the complaints removed from Google’s Search. See Best Drug Rehabilitation, Inc. v. Does 1-5 in the Lawsuits section.

A Brief History:
We (Mary, Kelly, and Ann) originally planned the site for the responses to the Narconon Survey. As regulars at the Reaching for the Tipping Point forum, we were dismayed at the number of people who only found out what Narconon is after they had an unfortunate experience at one of the Narconon branches or “clones”. So the idea of the site expanded to include information for people to find before they chose Narconon. We also had a growing number of Narconon-related documents we collected, and since the forum was once referred to (affectionately?) as a “document dump”, we decided this site could be an upscale Document Mall. The site grew and grew, and finally now it can be shown!

What do you think? Tell us in the comments…

http://narcononreviews.net/narconon-reviews/narconon-reviews-opening-day-at-last/

ethercat

Cat in flight
Thank you, everyone. And thank you, Mary for publicizing it.

Mary said it's my baby, but that isn't completely true. This baby's got 3 mommas! And a couple of godfathers. I couldn't have put this together without Mary and Kelly; and Eric and Luke added greatly to the site by writing some of the pages from their former-insider points of view.

And as Mary mentioned, part of the idea is to help people choose a rehab and avoid scams - and Narconon isn't the only scammy rehab out there - so if you know anyone the site will be useful to, please tell them about it. This might include parents who have children with substance abuse problems; people who work in the fields of drug rehab, addiction, and/or psychology; school counselors; doctors; or people in the court system - anyone who might come in contact with people who might be seeking a rehab.

Thanks again for all the compliments. :flowers:

AnonyMary

Please help us get this site into Google search engines. Help us get Narconon's fake site bumped off the top of the search list. Please take a look at the site and put the site name " Narconon Reviews " and narcononreviews.net into your replies.

Narcononreviews.net

Purple Rain

Crusader
Here's a new blog post about a despicable act by Narconon and the "church": Narconon Hurts a Little Girl

That story is terrible. To use a child to blackmail their other parent is disgusting. It's actually abusive to the child who has a right to both parents. I have nothing but contempt for people who white ant their children's relationships with their other caregivers and alienate their affection. It's so damaging. I truly don't think you should be allowed to keep a child if you do that to them. Anyway, it always makes my blood boil.

It's great that you are letting people know what's happening. Thank you for that.

ethercat

Cat in flight
That story is terrible. To use a child to blackmail their other parent is disgusting. It's actually abusive to the child who has a right to both parents. I have nothing but contempt for people who white ant their children's relationships with their other caregivers and alienate their affection. It's so damaging. I truly don't think you should be allowed to keep a child if you do that to them. Anyway, it always makes my blood boil.

It's great that you are letting people know what's happening. Thank you for that.

I agree with you, Purple Rain. Please spread it around; if we can turn it into a big enough story, maybe they will think twice about using this tactic.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Please help us get this site into Google search engines. Help us get Narconon's fake site bumped off the top of the search list. Please take a look at the site and put the site name " Narconon Reviews " and narcononreviews.net into your replies.

Narcononreviews.net

Bump.
Please click on the link ^^^^ to support this noble effort.
Thanks,
JB.