What's new

Ever meet a Bodhisattva?

Veda

Sponsor
Would you like to be one someday?

Bodhisattva.jpg

A Bodhisattva: "An enlightened being who comes to Earth to help others attain enlightenment."

_______________________​

Was Mr. Rogers, an educator and American TV children's show host, a Bodhisattva?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I met with several bodhisattvas, and one Arhat, among them Tich Nat Hanh, ( he is gentle like a mother) The Dalai Lama, ( he is so funny like a small kid) but I had a special intimate encounter with lama Neten Rimpoche.( pure love)

I will never forget what happened this day and the lonnnnnnnnng moment he hold my hands and looked into my eyes with such compassion and love...it changed my life.
Later, 3 years later, I would understand what he saw would be happening and what he gave me for that day.

A beautiful gentle soul; an Arhat is a saint; if memory serves there are only 7.

I also met with Sogyal Rimpoche but I didn't like his energy. I just found out he has been excommunicated for decades of physical and sexual abuse and lavish lifestyle. I think fame, money and power corrupted his soul. What a shame! He beaten a nun on the stage before a lecture and nobody punched him to help him be back in present time.
He will have hard times!

I have never think I could be such a being like Neten Rimpoche...he only emanates compassion and love..it takes a few live of practice and I think lot of work to keep one's soul pure . Lama Neten look at you and heals you; I am blessed to have met with these people..and they remind me to be who I am, to meditate and do my very best to love me and others for who they are and to not succomb to angryness and bitterness no matter what.

I am planning a workshop and lecture with him again , and looking forward to be lost with this beautiful soul... for a moment that will appear an eternity...

...if he could have a wife.....

Lama Neten Rimpoche

nr_dt1.jpg

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Would you like to be one someday?

Bodhisattva.jpg

A Bodhisattva: "An enlightened being who comes to Earth to help others attain enlightenment."

_______________________​

Was Mr. Rogers, an educator and American TV children's show host, a Bodhisattva?

I once met Leonard Dunn (whom some people here will remember), and we carried on a correspondence for a while; he was one of the most (if not the most) radiant and delightful people I've ever met. In one of his letters he said, "I am in excellent health and enjoying life immensely so what more can one ask." He was 77 at the time.

That would do me.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
It sounds like a valuable state to be in.

I read about it in my teens

Scientology was absolutely a decoy

I am still walking...

Light years to go.

Related: