What's new

Every Critic needs to read this

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
It's very important that every critic read this following post put up by "Panda Termint". It should be read slowly and careful until the material is grasped.

OSA Operatives: How-to Guide

Several times over the last few months I’ve mentioned OSA operations as they are applied to Critics of scientology. Each time I mention it I usually get replies that add up to bluster about how inept OSA is, rejections of my comments as paranoia or variations on the “I ain’t afraid of no stinkin’ OSA” type of comment.

I know for a fact that the current OSA is nowhere near as good at what they do as the GO of yesteryear was. They just don’t have the same calibre of personnel or the freedom of action and independence that the GO had.

Regardless, I still consider it a mistake of magnitude to underestimate them.
Many are familiar with the few publicly exposed operations such as "Snow White" and "Operation Freakout" but I wonder how many know about the multitude of successful secret operations run by the GO/OSA?

Believe me, the average scn’ist or Ex wouldn’t know a fraction of it.
On the board here at ESMB there are a number of ex-OSA/ex-GO staff and I thought it might be enlightening to some for these people to inform us of their personal experience, particularly as it relates to “handling” Critics.

I’m sure that the title of this thread will undoubtedly entice the wits (at least half of them) to chip in with repartee but, for the sake of making ESMB a safer place to refer newly-out or wavering scn’ists, I beg your restraint in this matter.

I’ll begin:
Intelligence operatives (GO Bureau 1) operated on the following plan in order to achieve their Valuable Final Product;

“PLANS: Generally to locate every source of opposition to Scientology and the control point of these sources and to reduce their power to ineffectiveness and/or take them over.”

“VALUABLE FINAL PRODUCT: Exterior enemies and attacks located and restrained and/or removed.”

I’ve previously detailed some of the statistics of B1 on another thread. All deal with getting people to shut up, cease attacking, get distracted, change sides, attack someone else, run away, hide etc. I’m sure you get the picture.

Exactly, I get the picture clearly. This is good stuff. :eyeroll:

Here are examples of just a couple of capers run very successfully in the past, they’re not verbatim but are as close as I can recall AND they’re factual and were done to full success hundreds of times that I know of.

Firstly;
Attend any public meeting/forum/discussion that might possibly touch upon scn and successfully steer the talk away from anything negative about scn if it appears to be heading in this direction. (Positive talk about scn was the arena of PR).

I did this cycle many times and was always 100% effective at side-tracking anything about scn and steering the discussion onto designated enemies of scn.

Exactly! Just like you see on this web site, their trying to steer the discussion away from the out ethics of the church of scientology and David Miscavige's antics and onto Marty Rathbun who's the church's number 1 enemy at this time.

Note: Anyone you see attacking the church's enemies is just furthering OSA's agenda.

The designated enemy depended on the nature of the forum, eg: if the forum was religious in nature the discussion might be steered onto psych-abuse, if it was mental-health in nature you might steer it to government or religion, if it was “community concern” in nature you would always be safe steering it to politicians/government etc.

According to my observation, this caper has been resurrected (if it ever went away) and is currently being run on internet message boards and chat rooms with great success. ESMB is no exception. The number of threads and “dangerous topics” derailed is quite spectacular from an OSA point of view and they must be justly proud of the success of their modern-day application of this particular program. It probably also accounts for the presence of a couple of notable scn’ists at the recent Melbourne forum about Kenja. (Ken Dyers, a principal of Kenja, had a scn background and so the discussion might have touched upon scn.)

Secondly;
One method of handling a target Critic.
Contact the target Critic by phone, pretending to be a fellow-critic. Agree with the person’s criticisms of scn and voice your own (*see note on “suitable criticisms” below).
Become more strident and whiney until you successfully annoy the person into refuting something you are saying.

Don’t stop, continue to whine using the reject-buttons (these are from a list written by LRH, buttons that cause people to reject what you’re saying) and refuse to stop criticising, don’t acknowledge or listen to anything the target says. If he/she refutes your data accuse him/her of supporting or being a scientologist.

Don’t stop; keep going until the person hangs up on you. (You may have to repeat this action if unsuccessful on first application.)

This one was imminently successful and, amazingly enough, shut down several high profile radio personalities and State politicians. They never again publicly criticised scn (major B1 points when you achieve this). I never had to call someone twice; they just couldn’t tolerate the idea of thinking of themselves as somehow associated with or anything like this brain-dead, obstreperous, whiney critic of scn (the B1 Operative)!
I believe this caper is also alive and well on various internet boards and chat rooms. (Watch for the completely inane and unreasonable idiot-critic who makes you feel like leaving the chat or board.)

That will do for now, perhaps some of the other ex-GO/OSA crew will chip in or perhaps this idea will just be ignored and ridiculed as fanciful paranoia. Unfortunately, it’s not. One day I may even discover the courage to tell the whole story but many of the actors are still alive and would be hurt or imprisoned for no tangible gain (they’re almost all Ex-scn’ists now).
I decided to post this as a means of making good on some part of the damage I did to the Critic Movement in years long gone. Perhaps if I’d been less effective at my job, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion today.
To those I hurt along the way, I sincerely apologise.

Love, Panda.

* The things on the list of “suitable criticisms” were just general, already widely published views about scn. The only thing that was forbidden was any mention of LRH, that was to be avoided if possible but, of course, it never was. The sci-fi writer background or the “why write for pennies, if you want to get really rich just start your own religion” quote were the most common criticisms of LRH at the time. You listened to it and even agreed but never contributed to this particular line of criticism. Of course, we knew nothing about the abuse and exploitation exposed in later years, we thought we were saving mankind.

BTW, the first thing trolls will try to do is to invalidate this data, try to distract the reader from seeing this data and try to "dead agent" the person who put it up. :)

Last edited:

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Jeez. More threads that we should be paranoid of OSA? Puleeze. Who cares? The CoS is going down while we all enjoy buckets of popcorn.

Marc Headley just published a nuke of a book and is suing the pants off the Church and he laughs in the face of OSA agents. I've seen him do it.

"OSA is lurking" is soooooooo 5 years ago.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
cognitions from TrollWorld

TROLL: Mission accomplished sir!

OSA: Wow! So someone has finally shattered ESMB!

TROLL: It's even better than that sir, I got all of those critics to start applying Ron's Tech!

OSA: Wow, really?

TROLL: Yes, sir! All the posters on ESMB have totally disconnected from me!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Jeez. More threads that we should be paranoid of OSA? Puleeze. Who cares? The CoS is going down while we all enjoy buckets of popcorn.

Marc Headley just published a nuke of a book and is suing the pants off the Church and he laughs in the face of OSA agents. I've seen him do it.

"OSA is lurking" is soooooooo 5 years ago.
True, mate. My original posts on this were made over a year ago at the request of several Exes and Anons here who asked for the data.

What Flash is doing with it is anybody's guess but it doesn't matter; it's all "too little, too late" for the CofS now. It's over. :coolwink:

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
TROLL: Mission accomplished sir!

OSA: Wow! So someone has finally shattered ESMB!

TROLL: It's even better than that sir, I got all of them to start applying Ron's Tech!

OSA: Wow, really?

TROLL: Yes, sir! All the posters on ESMB have totally disconnected from me!

ROFLMFAO!

He's just going to try and flood the board with his idiotic threads so the real stuff gets lost.

I think it's time for the old banhammer.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Religious Freedom Watch...

I think it's funny that Joel Philips' personal slam site against critics, Religious Freedom Watch, now has a forum that only Scientologists known to Joel can join & post on.

The dweebs think they've accomplished something posting the names of protesters at the HGB raid on Saturday. Most, if not all, of them have already been identified & received the nonsensical Cease & Desist letters from Scientology, that they don't wear masks anymore. And I have never worn a mask.

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=75

byte301

Crusader
I think it's funny that Joel Philips' personal slam site against critics, Religious Freedom Watch, now has a forum that only Scientologists known to Joel can join & post on.

The dweebs think they've accomplished something posting the names of protesters at the HGB raid on Saturday. Most, if not all, of them have already been identified & received the nonsensical Cease & Desist letters from Scientology, that they don't wear masks anymore. And I have never worn a mask.

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=75

Their all really busy right now :hifive: each other in their little circle jerk.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
ROFLMFAO!

He's just going to try and flood the board with his idiotic threads so the real stuff gets lost.

I think it's time for the old banhammer.

Awww, come on, you can't take away my toy, that's just... oh wait! I've found a new one, and this new one is less worn out and more sexy! So OK, proceed. :D