What's new

Everyone is invited to Birmingham UK 7th September fun day.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Hello old friends, Aunty La La here, I've been busy having a life and all that sort of thing, been watching from a distance. Just now I had an invitation to a wonderful fun day multi cultural event I thought it would be nice to share with you guys as it's in the Idle Morgue in Birmingham UK that is (not Alabam). Maybe a chance to meet up...

https://artoflife.co.uk/

It should be a lovely fun day so I hope no one would go along to protest, or do anything suppressive, that would be most unfortunate.

I love the Artoflife page, it gives no clue to it's connection to the beloved mother ship and it's evil navy.

Free Family Fun Day
7th September 2019

11:30 am – 4:30 pm
Outdoor Festivities
Mini market
street food
children activities
free Inspirational stage
Information of services in several areas (health, finance, education ext.)
If you can't make that there's this...

11th September 2019
Concert
Communities provided concert
– 5.00pm – 6.30pm

Birmingham Idle Morgue
Moor Green Lane
Moseley
Birmingham
B13 8JN

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hello old friends, Aunty La La here, I've been busy having a life and all that sort of thing, been watching from a distance. Just now I had an invitation to a wonderful fun day multi cultural event I thought it would be nice to share with you guys as it's in the Idle Morgue in Birmingham UK that is (not Alabam). Maybe a chance to meet up...

https://artoflife.co.uk/

It should be a lovely fun day so I hope no one would go along to protest, or do anything suppressive, that would be most unfortunate.

I love the Artoflife page, it gives no clue to it's connection to the beloved mother ship and it's evil navy.

Free Family Fun Day
7th September 2019

11:30 am – 4:30 pm
Outdoor Festivities
Mini market
street food
children activities
free Inspirational stage
Information of services in several areas (health, finance, education ext.)
If you can't make that there's this...

11th September 2019
Concert
Communities provided concert
– 5.00pm – 6.30pm

Birmingham Idle Morgue
Moor Green Lane
Moseley
Birmingham
B13 8JN
Hi 4L, a post from you is as rare as hen's teeth these days. I'll be there in spirit if not in body.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
They're advertising more on facebook.
https://z-m-www.facebook.com/events/2076345566004585/

This is the standard of writing...

-“ Communities Art of Life”, it is a non-profit Project for humanitarian cause, bring together different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and traditions, to educate and united communities and Society we all living in.
Over several years living in the West Midlands, I discovered we are living in a multicultural society, same time each community DO NOT open to each other and have many miss perspectives of each other. There IS NOT an actual opportunity for all cultures to come together and introduce them self, educate, explain, Culture and traditions. Political situations too, do not bring cultures together but opposite divide them.