What's new

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
We let you think that Lanzo. It's so obvious to everyone else. :eyeroll:

I know that I'm Emma's favorite poster, she's told me so a million times in PMs. Private PMs, so no one else on the board knows about it.

She's says "Don't tell anyone this, but you are my favorite poster on ESMB."

So there's that, and then there's Emma's Newsletter that she sends to just a few of her favorite posters on ESMB, again, privately through PMs. Have you ever gotten one of her Newsletters via PM?

Probably not.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do any of these new people know that I am Emma's favorite poster?
I just want to make sure I continue to get the preferential treatment I have earned here.

Jus' Sayin'

Wait a minute. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa there, Missy!

Who told you that?

Everyone knows that *I* am Emma's favorite poster!

I think that with the new admin that everyone has to start off equal, so we all have to earn our stars from scratch. :whistling:

Good twin

Floater
Don't bawww GT. Did you see that they are selling Alanzo on Farmville? Yes, it's true. And he's not very expensive either!

That should make you feel better. I bet Emma sold him to Farmville in a private auction.:p

We have Armadillos on FarmVille??? :happydance:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know that I'm Emma's favorite poster, she's told me so a million times in PMs. Private PMs, so no one else on the board knows about it.

She's says "Don't tell anyone this, but you are my favorite poster on ESMB."

So there's that, and then there's Emma's Newsletter that she sends to just a few of her favorite posters on ESMB, again, privately through PMs. Have you ever gotten one of her Newsletters via PM?

Probably not.

OK, I’ll admit that you do appear to be Emma’s favourite poster. I came to this conclusion after seeing dozens of your photos plastered all around Emma’s living room. I left a few of me, but I don’t know if she put any up.

Actually, I hope she didn’t as Tansy will have only vandalised them and drawn obscene images on them by now.

Anyway, I digress. The point is, ESMB will very soon be under new management. And in a prescient act worthy of the OT Super-dude that I am, when I met up with Natascha in OZ, last year, I told her all about you. :yes:

So I think we can rule out any special treatment for the ‘Lanzo. :D

But then again, since Natascha has actually met me in person, and was probably traumatised as a result, I don’t suppose I’ll be getting any favours either. :bigcry:

Ax

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
Emma, just want to say congrats on being ready to move on with your life. That's the *ultimate* step in leaving Scientology -- when it just doesn't matter any more.

Forums come and go, and even if ESMB goes away, the conversation will never stop, not until Scientology itself ends (and maybe not even then). Hopefully there's a way to archive the messages somewhere, as there's lots of good info here, but if not, it ain't the end of the world.

Thanks for providing a fantastic forum, and you should feel nothing but good about moving on!!

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
That's the *ultimate* step in leaving Scientology -- when it just doesn't matter any more.

For myself personally I had come to the point some years ago where Scientology "didn't matter anymore". I did have some curiousity about WTF happened to the organization I was apart of and was interested in reconnecting with some friends I had got disconnected from 20 years ago. So I came onto the board as it seemed both of those objectives could be hopefully accomplished. As I read more and more stories and became increasingly pissed off, I decided to stick around and be part of this Ex Scn community. But not because I feel it's necessary for me personally to fully recover, because I don't. When I became aware of the extent of the criminality and abuses of the CoS over the years and the damage they've caused to so many lives, I decided that I would like to help put a stop to those abuses/criminality. And being part of this community helps tremendously along that purpose. But I don't agree that the *ultimate* step in leaving Scientology is when it doesn't matter anymore. And I don't get that Emma felt that way either, or else she would have left as the Admin a year and a half ago when she didn't want to have that role anymore. And while her purpose for starting the board may have been in part selfish, she stayed on because she saw how important it was to others. That's my take on it anyways..........I can't obviously speak for Emma. :unsure:

byte301

Crusader
It will never "not matter anymore."

People have died at the hands of this cult. They matter.

All the people still in and being abused matter.

All the kids that are screwed up from being raised in a cult matter.

So just because there are those of us who are over it doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

It does.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
We'll never really understand the monster till it's had its autopsy.

Dead or not; now may be the *only* time to examine the disease.

Zinj

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I just watched a small part of one episode of "6 feet under".
OMG! This seems to be "chick flick" stuff? :confused2:

I'll watch a couple more episodes over the next few days and see if I change my mind about it. <snicker>

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

So just because there are those of us who are over it doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

It does.
^^^ This true! - For me personally Scientology doesn't matter. I'm 'over it' - But I won't leave that evil cult to do more damage. I would very much prefer if it didn't exist in the future to defraud and mess up my descendants.

:yes:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron

It does.

I was never in this cult, but it does matter to fight against it.

They kill people. With their hands and sometimes not with their hands, but with their tech. I want a revange. I want that the deads count and I want that it doesn't happen again.

I didn't want that children get psychical abused. They are innocent.

But I also understand people that want to go other ways.

byte301

Crusader
^^^ This true! - For me personally Scientology doesn't matter. I'm 'over it' - But I won't leave that evil cult to do more damage. I would very much prefer if it didn't exist in the future to defraud and mess up my descendants.

:yes:

I'm with you there, Schwimmey. I don't need revenge, I just need this cult to be stopped.

And a Saturday or so every month and sending some e-mails isn't a big deal if it helps.