Evil Trancriptionists needed

Div6

Crusader
This file http://rapidshare.com/files/321687007/DCDM.mp3

is a real rough recording of DM's Ideal Org speech in DC. I have started transcribing some of it, but the audio is extremely poor. I have de-noised it to the extent I can, but if some one else has greater expertise in that area, I would welcome it.

I think this is important for a couple of reasons:
1. It shows how DM is naturally, without all of the electronic enhancements done at Golden Era to bolster his appearance;
2. The text of his speech I think would be enlightening to some of those still in, given how he acknowledges LRH's accomplishments and then, in the same breath, makes nothing of them. Below is a rough excerpt to show what I mean:

"(inaudible, talking about LRH's story)...American popular literature, in the glory days of pulp fiction. But still, there was more. Because after 15 years of writing, exploring, testing and refining, he authored his Original Thesis on Dianetics merely seven blocks from where we stand today. And while you may well know the facts, it none the less bears repeating: how he established our first Founding Church of Scientology in 1955, which still stands at 1812 19th Street NW. ....our first ordained ministers, our services and our ceremonies. How he then established the first academy, our first public Hubbard Dianetic Center, and the first publishing house. Beyond that, how this is the home site to the development of our organizational basics and (inaudible). And yes, we stood in this town for years, and yes we chalked up considerable history. But never has this city seen what we unveil today, with this our first Ideal Org in the Nation's Capitol, the grand opening of our new Founding Church of Scientology, Washington DC. (Applause)

.....our programs and campaigns, in anticipation of the day when turmoil knocks out the props, and the whole social veneer collapses. Which is exactly what happened .....our wake-up call after 9/11."

3. It also apparently recycles parts from other "Ideal Org" speeches as well.

Thanks

Div6

Crusader
Ok, here is some more:

"...how he managed to top American popular literature, in the glory days of pulp fiction. But still, there's more. Because after 15 years of writing, exploring, testing and refining, he authored his Original Thesis on Dianetics merely seven blocks from where we stand today. And while you may well
know the facts, it none the less bears repeating: how he established our first Founding Church of Scientology in 1955, which still stands today at 1812 19th Street NW. Now that was also the site of our first ordained ministers, our services and our ceremonies. How he then established the first
academy, our first Hubbard Dianetic Center, and the first publishing house. Beyond that, how this is the home site to the development of our organizational basics and org board itself. And yes, we
stood in this town for years, and yes we chalked up considerable history. But never has this city seen what we inaugurate today, with this our first Ideal Org in the Nation's Capitol, the grand opening of our new Founding Church of Scientology, Washington DC. (Applause)

...Executive director. ...and authored our programs and campaigns, in anticipation of the day when turmoil knocks out the props, and the whole social veneer collapses. Which is, of course, exactly what happened to us which was our wake-up call after 9/11. Wherein our history intersects with the history of this nation. "

It is tough slogging. I don't have a dead line for this, just something I think could be enlightening.