What's new

Ex-Gold Base guard Gary Morehead added to RFW...

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I made one visit to that site and had to leave. Such Vitriol! Disgusting :omg:

Joel Phillips is busy is a busy man. Gary Morehead, who was interviewed for the St. Pete Times expose has joined the ranks of Marty Rathbun and myself on Phillip's defamation website, Religious Freedom Watch. I am indeed honored to be in the company of such men.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/gary-morehead/

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1023717.ece

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Blergh! - They still ignore ME on RFW!

If this goes on I'll have to make a page on me myself and have it on my own webpage! :grouch:

Hmm.. That's an idea anyway... :yes:

skydog

Patron Meritorious
I just read Mr. Morehead's confession and have to admit I am a little confused. Why is it that all these "confessions" (that were not culled from confidential files) are almost identical to all the other "confessions" that one reads from all the other defectors? How is it that a lamb like David Miscavige could possibly allow so many wolves into the fold and allow them to remain in the fold even after committing so many crimes? If all these people are really SP's, how is it that they were allowed to run amuck for so long-especially since the church claims to have the only workable technology to deal with such scumbags?

David Miscavige might want to take a course in evidence and apply the study tech to learn that area of the law. I am sure that he has time because apparently, as alleged by others, he is not learning the "scriptures" of scientology or otherwise engaged in "spiritual counseling". Perhaps he could let Tom and Katie have an afternoon to themselves to free ups some time. Mr. Miscavige speaks a great deal about the credibility of these defectors. Credibility is a subject covered in depth in any course on evidence. His assertion that he has (will) "annihilate the credibility" of these defectors demonstrate that he is clearly uneducated in this area if not completely delusional. What he fails to realize is that it is his credibility that has been annihilated.

Does he honestly believe that he is the only criminal to gather laudatory statements from devout followers that exculpate him and implicate his accusers? Does he honestly believe that his accusers are the first people ever to be confronted with earlier contrary statements? Is he that stupid that he fails to realize that the overwhelming weight that all these accusations have in the aggregate?

Mr. Miscavige might want to read the "wog" newspapers and focus on the criminal trials-an arena he will hopefully appear in sooner rather than later. Criminals, like him, are convicted on a daily basis of serious crimes based on the testimony of "lying scumbags" that have done far worse things that Rathbun, Rinder, the adulteress Amy Scobee or any of the other unfortunate souls that had the misfortune and bad judgement to trust this organization or individual. As a criminal defendant, David Miscavige-if he is dumb or arrogant enough to testify-his interest in being acquitted of the charges is a factor that bears upon his credibility. The best he can hope for is a confused jury that will conclude that anyone associated with this religion (both past and present) are chronic, habitual, and pathological liars. No one-other than his devout flock-will believe he is "innocent".

But in the world of Miscavigeland, no one dare question the credibility of this arrogant little prick. He apparently believes that all he has to do is admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations. The prisons are full of arrogant sociopaths that have followed that strategy. Hopefully, Miscavige will be making their acquaintance in the near future.

Sorry for the rant.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
If you ask me, his "confessions" look like part of a liability formula.

You HAVE TO admit wrong-doing to get out of lowered conditions and be accepted back into the group.

-----

They really haven't figured out that their rebuffs show more and more how much mind control they have over people in.

----

And what about the "stolen ring". I don't know the story, but it certainly brings up a question for me:

Why didn't they pay him enough/regularly to be able to pay for the repairs on his motorcycle in the first place?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just read Mr. Morehead's confession and have to admit I am a little confused. Why is it that all these "confessions" (that were not culled from confidential files) are almost identical to all the other "confessions" that one reads from all the other defectors? How is it that a lamb like David Miscavige could possibly allow so many wolves into the fold and allow them to remain in the fold even after committing so many crimes? If all these people are really SP's, how is it that they were allowed to run amuck for so long-especially since the church claims to have the only workable technology to deal with such scumbags?

David Miscavige might want to take a course in evidence and apply the study tech to learn that area of the law. I am sure that he has time because apparently, as alleged by others, he is not learning the "scriptures" of scientology or otherwise engaged in "spiritual counseling". Perhaps he could let Tom and Katie have an afternoon to themselves to free ups some time. Mr. Miscavige speaks a great deal about the credibility of these defectors. Credibility is a subject covered in depth in any course on evidence. His assertion that he has (will) "annihilate the credibility" of these defectors demonstrate that he is clearly uneducated in this area if not completely delusional. What he fails to realize is that it is his credibility that has been annihilated.

Does he honestly believe that he is the only criminal to gather laudatory statements from devout followers that exculpate him and implicate his accusers? Does he honestly believe that his accusers are the first people ever to be confronted with earlier contrary statements? Is he that stupid that he fails to realize that the overwhelming weight that all these accusations have in the aggregate?

Mr. Miscavige might want to read the "wog" newspapers and focus on the criminal trials-an arena he will hopefully appear in sooner rather than later. Criminals, like him, are convicted on a daily basis of serious crimes based on the testimony of "lying scumbags" that have done far worse things that Rathbun, Rinder, the adulteress Amy Scobee or any of the other unfortunate souls that had the misfortune and bad judgement to trust this organization or individual. As a criminal defendant, David Miscavige-if he is dumb or arrogant enough to testify-his interest in being acquitted of the charges is a factor that bears upon his credibility. The best he can hope for is a confused jury that will conclude that anyone associated with this religion (both past and present) are chronic, habitual, and pathological liars. No one-other than his devout flock-will believe he is "innocent".

But in the world of Miscavigeland, no one dare question the credibility of this arrogant little prick. He apparently believes that all he has to do is admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations. The prisons are full of arrogant sociopaths that have followed that strategy. Hopefully, Miscavige will be making their acquaintance in the near future.

Sorry for the rant.

From what I've read and talking to a few people that know Gary, he was trying to do the least "damage" to Scientology so he can stay in touch with some of his family still in.

omnom

Patron with Honors
From what I've read and talking to a few people that know Gary, he was trying to do the least "damage" to Scientology so he can stay in touch with some of his family still in.

I believe this to be the case as well. I was surprised when he showed up in the interview spots.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I thought Gary was an only child. Is his parents still alive & in the SO?