What's new

Ex-Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley, Reportedly Helping Tom Cruise Reunite With Suri

Lisa Marie is out and helping Tom get back to Suri - or so the article says...

Mimsey
Tom Cruise has an unlikely ace in the hole against the Church of Scientologist: Lisa Marie Presley.

Reportedly, Elvis' daughter, a former Scientologist, is helping the Top Gun actor reunite with his 9-year-old daughter, Suri, who, with her mom, Katie Holmes, are no longer affiliated with the controversial church.

According to the National Enquirer, Presley, 47, is a key driving force that could help Cruise skirt around a hardened rule among Scientology members who disconnect -- either voluntarily or involuntarily. Lisa Marie cut ties with Scientology religion in 2012 -- and it wasn't pretty.
See link for more

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/08/02/exscientologist-lisa-marie-presley-rep

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Re: Ex-Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley, Reportedly Helping Tom Cruise Reunite With

Oh thank Xenu for the National Enquirer! I just love it when they "create" headline stories like this. Using snippets of published quotes from other sources, they craft an entire "story". But hey, they just want in on the action from Tom's promotion tour for his new movie.

Scene from an editorial meeting at National Enquirer headquarters

National Enquirer Editor: Hey, nothing headline-grabbing has happened this week. Nobody got arrested. No new divorces. Nothing. What are we gonna do for a cover? Ideas?

Junior staffer: Well, I was thinking, Tom Cruise, that dedicated $cientologist, is doing a promo tour for the new Mission Impossible movie. He's been all over the talk shows lately. And he's always a good cover. Now what if we paired him up with ANOTHER headline grabber for a cover?

National Enquirer Editor: Yeah, but who?

Junior staffer: I was thinking of Lisa Marie Presley.

National Enquirer Editor: Lisa Marie Presley?? I thought she broke off with those idiots.

Junior staffer: Yes, she did. And that's the hook. Even though she never made an official public statement about leaving $cientology, everyone knows she did. And she's made published statements about it without specifically naming them. But everyone knew what she was talking about.

National Enquirer Editor: Hmmmm. Go on...........

Junior staffer: See, Lisa Marie never broke off with her family. And nobody really knows if her mother or any of her kids are still involved with $cientology. But the family never disconnected. So she must have been pretty slick about the whole thing. I figured we could have Lisa Marie "helping" Tom Cruise with his broken relationship with his daughter Suri. The one that he never sees.

National Enquirer Editor: I like it! Tom Cruise and Lisa Marie Presley. It's great, let's go with it!

Junior staffer (smiling): Does this mean I'll get a byline this time boss?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: Ex-Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley, Reportedly Helping Tom Cruise Reunite With

I still think he's leaving the cult.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

The best indicator would be to know if he replaced all his staff - to manage his career, his agenda also his domestic staff for non-$cientologist staff.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Tom shall get a real life script, for Ethan to get all those ''black mail'' files, held by a criminal organisations against an important celeb he is very close to....

At the beginning, the celeb is love bombed, and almost made a cult guru, given slaves and expensives gifts...he loses all his wive, his kids...

and suddenly he woke up...he calls Ethan to save him....because he is unable to even create a safe environement for his family...
The threat: a kid who learned karate and keeps secret files on people....

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious

Wonder if he grew a sack and watched going clear?

Maybe he did and realized he's so important he's the only man on earth that can save Scientology for lord Hubbard!

From the sp David, why not? His auditors and wives have all turned out to be sps so his best friend and church leader might as well be too

All hail Mr cruise the new future cob!

But yeah wonder if he has handlers, Tommy is off the job... Got fired for screwing up...

Actually I don't think cruise has the money or guts to take out slappy

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

Lisa Marie is out and helping Tom get back to Suri - or so the article says...

Mimsey
See link for more

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/08/02/exscientologist-lisa-marie-presley-rep

not to burst anybodies bubble, but when I see Lisa Marie loose the CCHR link on her website, I'll be a true believer.

http://lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

Listen up girl, and listen to your daddy, all what those people want is my money.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Lisa Marie is out and helping Tom get back to Suri - or so the article says..

Tabloid lies evidenced by the fact that only the National Enquirer has claimed this. If Lisa Marie really is regarded as an SP in the cult, Tom will have nothing to do with her.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious

Elvis and Bigfoot are also helping Tom Cruise leave Scientology and reunite with daughter Suri.

There is no Tom.
Tom has been "audited out".

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors

As much as everyone would like to believe this to be the case, I think it has about as much chance as L Con reincarnating as a political figure.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

As much as everyone would like to believe this to be the case, I think it has about as much chance as L Con reincarnating as a political figure.

He already did that...

The time he decided to become THE political power in Rhodesia. Dressed himself up as Cecil Rhodes (founder of Rhodesia, mining magnate, political leader) complete with Rhode's signature hat.

rhodes.jpg

Hubbard's "knowingness" told him that he was the reincarnation of Cecil Rhodes.

Part of Hubbard's plan (aside from creating a political safe haven from which he could conquer the earth with Scientology) was also to discover the secret buried diamonds and treasure which Rhodes (in Ron's previous life) left behind. Both his treasure hunt and political aspirations failed miserably and within a short time Hubbard was unceremoniously kicked out of Rhodesia (now known as Zimbabwe).

Far more likely than "coming back as a political icon" or Cecil Rhodes is that Hubbard already reincarnated as another "Cecil". That would be the just recently killed 'Cecil The lion'--who was literally dispatched by a hunter on the wild game reserve in 'Rhodesia' using Hubbard's own technology called "Fair Game".

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

<snip>
Ironical, and at the same time a commentary on Hubbard's so-called 'knowingness', that he was seemingly unaware of the fact that Rhodes was that most despicable (in his estimation) of all creatures, a homosexual.

He already did that...

The time he decided to become THE political power in Rhodesia. Dressed himself up as Cecil Rhodes (founder of Rhodesia, mining magnate, political leader) complete with Rhode's signature hat.

rhodes.jpg

Really? - here's two Cecil hats - this other one seems more like his signature hat then the one you chose. Mimsey

empRhodes2.jpg

rhofam2.jpg

rhodes.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

He already did that...

rhodes.jpg

Are you sure Hoaxy ????

It seems to me he was about to peddle the Amiches with a few mystery samiches

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

He already did that...

rhodes.jpg

Part of Hubbard's plan (aside from creating a political safe haven from which he could conquer the earth with Scientology) was also to discover the secret buried diamonds and treasure which Rhodes (in Ron's previous life) left behind. Both his treasure hunt and political aspirations failed miserably and within a short time Hubbard was unceremoniously kicked out of Rhodesia (now known as Zimbabwe).

Far more likely than "coming back as a political icon" or Cecil Rhodes is that Hubbard already reincarnated as another "Cecil". That would be the just recently killed 'Cecil The lion'--who was literally dispatched by a hunter on the wild game reserve in 'Rhodesia' using Hubbard's own technology called "Fair Game".

I think ron stole that hat

ronstolethis.jpg

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors

Ironical, and at the same time a commentary on Hubbard's so-called 'knowingness', that he was seemingly unaware of the fact that Rhodes was that most despicable (in his estimation) of all creatures, a homosexual.

Ah dem OT powers at work again....