What's new

Ex-Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley, Reportedly Helping Tom Cruise Reunite With Suri

Re: Ex-Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley, Reportedly Helping Tom Cruise Reunite With

not to burst anybodies bubble, but when I see Lisa Marie loose the CCHR link on her website, I'll be a true believer.

http://lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

Listen up girl, and listen to your daddy, all what those people want is my money.

Wow, whats up with that???? If she "hates" the church so much, why is she supporting their front group?

BeenLiedTo

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Ex-Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley, Reportedly Helping Tom Cruise Reunite With

Wow, whats up with that???? If she "hates" the church so much, why is she supporting their front group?

BeenLiedTo

Maybe she's still at Hubbard - good, current church management - bad. It can take a while to realize it's as bad as it really is I mean it's really hard to grasp the level of deception it doesn't even seem possible.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Maybe she's still at Hubbard - good, current church management - bad. It can take a while to realize it's as bad as it really is I mean it's really hard to grasp the level of deception it doesn't even seem possible.

Maybe she's a Hubbatubby like a Teletubby with a Dianetics book!

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

yes, that could be a possiblity.

I guess she needs to lurk more, and read the stupid tread here on ESMB, or maybe even see the doc Going Clear.

Hypatia

Pagan

Tabloid lies evidenced by the fact that only the National Enquirer has claimed this. If Lisa Marie really is regarded as an SP in the cult, Tom will have nothing to do with her.

I think she quietly left and isn't declared.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

BeenLiedTo

She may not know it is there anymore - she is living life not trying to be part of some "front group" who harms, steals, bamboozles and smashes - Scientology.

Or - she needs to believe in one small part of Scientology so she did not waste all that money or time. I see this phenomena with ex members - they have to be right about some of it....and are not pan determined to see that the whole thing is evil and needs to be destroyed.

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

She may not know it is there anymore - she is living life not trying to be part of some "front group" who harms, steals, bamboozles and smashes - Scientology.

Or - she needs to believe in one small part of Scientology so she did not waste all that money or time. I see this phenomena with ex members - they have to be right about some of it....and are not pan determined to see that the whole thing is evil and needs to be destroyed.

In either case or scene you mention, she certainly has not created a storm or a "you ain't seen nothing yet"

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

In either case or scene you mention, she certainly has not created a storm or a "you ain't seen nothing yet"

I guess we have seen nothing. The question is will we see something?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by Billy Blinder

I guess we have seen nothing. The question is will we see something?

LOL

Actually (technically) Lisa Marie was right when she claimed "you ain't seen nothing".

Double negative.

Therefore, you did see something.

Perhaps she is referring to you seeing the lyrics that you quoted? LOL

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tom Cruise Did NOT Have Secret “Meeting” With Suri In New York, Despite Report

Tom Cruise
did not have a secret “meeting” with his daughter Suri in New York on July 27, despite a new tabloid report. Gossip Cop has exclusively learned there wasn’t a get-together that day. A source close to the situation tells us it is untrue.

continues:
http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-secret-meeting-suri-new-york-reunion-july/

Purple Rain

Crusader

Tom Cruise Did NOT Have Secret “Meeting” With Suri In New York, Despite Report

Tom Cruise
did not have a secret “meeting” with his daughter Suri in New York on July 27, despite a new tabloid report. Gossip Cop has exclusively learned there wasn’t a get-together that day. A source close to the situation tells us it is untrue.

continues:
http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-secret-meeting-suri-new-york-reunion-july/

Damn!!

Jump

Operating teatime

But which source close to the situation is actually telling the truth?

It comes down to he-said-she-said .. just how OSA likes it. The thing can be argued both ways depending on the audience.

A regular SOP OSA SNAFU WTF BBQ

But which source close to the situation is actually telling the truth?

It comes down to he-said-she-said .. just how OSA likes it. The thing can be argued both ways depending on the audience.

A regular SOP OSA SNAFU WTF BBQ

I think the suri - tom thing must really interfere with the stats of some OSA personnel.

There is so much entheta press connected to it.
Tom 2nd in command Scientologist.
His 2nd dynamic is out of control in the ww media.
His wifey kicked him out and she took the daughter -Tom out of CONTROL.
Even if Tom sees suri, it will be in the press and restim the engrams of Tom out of control and how wifey is the boss of Tom and the boss of suri.
Wifey says no scio indoc. Tom must obey.
Scientologists are kept in trance partly by Tom, so Tom cannot be a censored item, scientologists will see him in the media.
They will see Tom with all the suri and Katie entheta and their engrams and BTs will start to jigglin'.

Whether Tom sees suri or not, entheta will be restimulated. Tom will be restimulated. The cult zombies will be restimulated and wake up and escape.
Individuals in OSA will be restimulated.
DM will be restimulated.
Lot of PTSness there.
He should have just child trafficked suri to South Africa.
That's what Bob Duggan did and look at him! He is flying!

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Katie Holms has no problem having her Press Agent handing out a press release....saying TC is lying.....she's done it before.....

So, TC and the Cult have to be careful.

Purple Rain

Crusader

I actually think it works against TC to have all these Tom seeing Suri /Tom leaving for Suri stories out there. It reminds everyone how lovely it might be for a little girl to have her father and how fucked up that anyone would trade their kid for an abusive cult. The fact that they are NOT true is a horrible indictment on Cruise and quite shocking when you realise no teddy bear, no hide and seek, no story books. You just think, "Oh, poor kid...." You can have all the money in the world and still be poor in the things that truly matter in life. Luckily she has her beautiful mum.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think the suri - tom thing must really interfere with the stats of some OSA personnel.

There is so much entheta press connected to it.
Tom 2nd in command Scientologist.

I think I found the right order of magnitude that it is to be "2nd in command" of scientology.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is how Disconnection works in the diluted and demented mind of a Scientologist:

Tom Cruise tells his sister -
"If I with hold myself from Suri - the pain of the bank will impinge on Katie; she will come to her senses and do her A-J with the Church....then she will have to do MY A-J :nazi:.

By the way, COB allowed me to write up my own Ethics Cycles within MY ORGANIZATION - "The Church of Tom Cruise"

He approved my "MAA Hat write up" because he knows I know how to put ethics RUTHLESSLY in on my family.

Look how I helped my niece! I forced everyone to disconnect from the 12 year old and she had to fend for herself with no contact for years with anyone in our family. Yeah - she killed herself but LRH says we best find out if they are "IN" quickly and if they are not willing to keep THE SHOW ON THE ROAD - DISCARD THEM W/O SORROW.... by the way, I knew she had the all makings of an SP. I could see it in her eyes - she was evil and was out to destroy me and my Church."

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

Katie did sign a big check.
Katie is not allowed to talk about TC and S.
TC and S are spending time together, but of course not on the streets.
DM did "allow" TC ,to be with S. even she is SP. but out of sight (that is not a problem for TC).

so. this stupid magazine shit is stupid. stop it , please.

when a big star ,like TC ,wants to do something "secretly" - he will do it!!!

stop aiming at S.

love you all!!!