What's new

Ex-sea org and public member

I got involved in Africa years ago and alter jopined the sea org at Saint Hill probably about 14/15 years as full time tech trainee.I joined knowing full well that I had consumed LSD but thought that should not stop me as this way I could go OT3 straight away.
This was about the time that Bruce Perry was there and I mention him as I have seen he is on other posts and I too have also discovered that he was now declared a SP,I was surprised by this as I thought if anyone would be it would have been his wife as I felt the need to strangle here on many occassions.
After some time of living in appalling accommodation without even basic hygiene facilities and being paid maybe £3.50 per week my interest began to fade and I started to recognise myself as not being part of a worthy worldwide cause but actually smack bang centre in a cult.
On many occassions I heard sea org members discussing ot3 and Xenu on a regular basis and quickly came to grips that there was a lot of bullshit up ahead.
I decided to leave and used my LSD as an excuse and left the sea org accordingly but was recruited by a small org in Brighton which was just the pits,as soon as I was recruited out of the sea org I was able to study full time but the sea org dropped me like a hat and I was kicked out of the lodgings without time to find an alternative ad was also abandoned at 3 bridges station for an afternoon.
I had enough by now,it was Xmas and the c.s. in the academy refused to allow me to go for Xmas so I said stuff you and walked out and sat inthe refectory at Saint Hill waiting for a lift,during this time another CS came up to me and uttered that he would ask security to prevent me from leaving....that was it,I was on my way...told then to stuff it and apart from teling the MAA at the time where to go, I never communicated with them at all ever.
15 years later by pure chance I moved back in to the Sussex area from London and decided as a lot of time had passed and there were now the revisions then maybe allwas just out-tech previously and maybe I should give it another go.
I got on to the basics and initially it was not too bad except a little noisey butthis progressed to the stage that the whole academy was like a zoo with people charging through like in a pub,chatting away banging down stone demo kits,what idiot came up with that one?........any way I finished some courses none the less but eventually became so distracted by the noise in the academy even from the cs that I decided to writea report out in the hallway....what a mistake that was.
I literally commented that the academy was supposed to be a quiet place where you can concentrate and not be permanenty distracted by other people bellowing,shouting and screaming,slidng doors and just driving me nuts.
As a result I eventually got a sarcastic reply basically telling me off and that the academy wasa theta environment and that I needed to goto ethics,i replied by saying what about the fact that it is too noisey in here to study?....no response.
I got sent to ethics where I met the most rude and iritating MAA who had her head so far up her a**e it was not funny.
I completed theethics cycle and just thought f*** it,I aint going back,its worse than ever,too noisey,its run by idiots and teenagers who have not even done TR's,I get hassled by emails constantly,sea org turning up at the door at all hours and with a constatnt barrage of people standing outside the org wearing Guys Fawkes masks...its got worse not better.
I have also lived with an OT8 recently during the past couple of years who I personally think is total nuts and cant control anything let alone a mest world,so as for me,I am out....its total BS

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: ASOM - glad to have you drop in and say hello.:yes:

Any chance of an "expanded" history of you and the cult? :drama:

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Welcome on board

Hi you, interesting stories you're telling.

First time I went to Saint Hill was in 1994 for the Arts festival and was appointed as tech sec. Crazy things happened at that time for me but pretty exiting....

Then I have been with the Jive Aces staff with CLOUK in 1999. Routed off the SO and got back in Saint Hill to do OT3 and left in 2001.

I think this Bruce Perry you're talking about used to be my CO. Kind of surprise me that he has been SP declared since as he was pretty much on purpose and aligned with new mgt.

Any more you can tell on what is currently happening there?

I was in love with a great girl called Vera Haime. Did you get to know her?

All2U

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I got involved in Africa years ago and alter jopined the sea org at Saint Hill probably about 14/15 years as full time tech trainee.I joined knowing full well that I had consumed LSD but thought that should not stop me as this way I could go OT3 straight away.
This was about the time that Bruce Perry was there and I mention him as I have seen he is on other posts and I too have also discovered that he was now declared a SP,I was surprised by this as I thought if anyone would be it would have been his wife as I felt the need to strangle here on many occassions.
After some time of living in appalling accommodation without even basic hygiene facilities and being paid maybe £3.50 per week my interest began to fade and I started to recognise myself as not being part of a worthy worldwide cause but actually smack bang centre in a cult.
On many occassions I heard sea org members discussing ot3 and Xenu on a regular basis and quickly came to grips that there was a lot of bullshit up ahead.
I decided to leave and used my LSD as an excuse and left the sea org accordingly but was recruited by a small org in Brighton which was just the pits,as soon as I was recruited out of the sea org I was able to study full time but the sea org dropped me like a hat and I was kicked out of the lodgings without time to find an alternative ad was also abandoned at 3 bridges station for an afternoon.
I had enough by now,it was Xmas and the c.s. in the academy refused to allow me to go for Xmas so I said stuff you and walked out and sat inthe refectory at Saint Hill waiting for a lift,during this time another CS came up to me and uttered that he would ask security to prevent me from leaving....that was it,I was on my way...told then to stuff it and apart from teling the MAA at the time where to go, I never communicated with them at all ever.
15 years later by pure chance I moved back in to the Sussex area from London and decided as a lot of time had passed and there were now the revisions then maybe allwas just out-tech previously and maybe I should give it another go.
I got on to the basics and initially it was not too bad except a little noisey butthis progressed to the stage that the whole academy was like a zoo with people charging through like in a pub,chatting away banging down stone demo kits,what idiot came up with that one?........any way I finished some courses none the less but eventually became so distracted by the noise in the academy even from the cs that I decided to writea report out in the hallway....what a mistake that was.
I literally commented that the academy was supposed to be a quiet place where you can concentrate and not be permanenty distracted by other people bellowing,shouting and screaming,slidng doors and just driving me nuts.
As a result I eventually got a sarcastic reply basically telling me off and that the academy wasa theta environment and that I needed to goto ethics,i replied by saying what about the fact that it is too noisey in here to study?....no response.
I got sent to ethics where I met the most rude and iritating MAA who had her head so far up her a**e it was not funny.
I completed theethics cycle and just thought f*** it,I aint going back,its worse than ever,too noisey,its run by idiots and teenagers who have not even done TR's,I get hassled by emails constantly,sea org turning up at the door at all hours and with a constatnt barrage of people standing outside the org wearing Guys Fawkes masks...its got worse not better.
I have also lived with an OT8 recently during the past couple of years who I personally think is total nuts and cant control anything let alone a mest world,so as for me,I am out....its total BS

I don't believe you.

Paul

First time I went to Saint Hill was in 1994 for the Arts festival and was appointed as tech sec. Crazy things happened at that time for me but pretty exiting....

Then I have been with the Jive Aces staff with CLOUK in 1999. Routed off the SO and got back in Saint Hill to do OT3 and left in 2001.

I think this Bruce Perry you're talking about used to be my CO. Kind of surprise me that he has been SP declared since as he was pretty much on purpose and aligned with new mgt.

All2U
I can not claim to remember the name but to be fair names is not my strong point.I can say that after 15 years away there were indeed a few old faces that I remembered and they were all older people,folks I thought that had probably been in for so long that maybe they were just too long in the tooth to leave and start over again.
There is as always an enormous ambundance of teenagers and very early 20's who clearly by their own admission are not trained at all but think they are working for the delivery of the holy grail usually because theie parents are keen or just simply that they have been professionally groomed at the Greenfields school.
I personaly am very philosophical and have spent most of my analytical power reasoning with the reality that I am faced with and as far as the whole space involvement goes..well,we are in space,this is an old game and surely there must have been plenty of space history in the story of the human spirit and the whole Zenu business just sounds like some failed science fiction story but I also realise it is part of the BS script.
What does annoy me is the level of self-righteous attitude and constant and I mean constant veritable barrage of folks trying to get you to put huge amounts of money on to your credit in the name of spiritual salvage when anyone knows that spirtual salvation has never been for sale in the first place.
Sure there is an occluded history that affects us all for one reason or another but if an organisation is truly aiming at freeing the human spirit then why is it expensive and out of reach for many...where at the end of the day..if it delivered and was true then it would surely be for everyone here and now because if it really did deliver people from all around the world would team up together and say we have to make this work but it does not happen..they just want you to pay tens of thousands of pounds to achieve a goal that never gets delivered...it is disgusting.
All this Anonyous group business did not exist years ago and to see this globalisation of people not supporting its cause but turning around and saying its wack...it tells its own story.
When I was at Saint Hill less than 20 years ago the AOSH would take over £150,000.00 per week but where did it go because the sea org got pennies and where now is the minimum wage policy up there.
I am fed up with it,there is too much controversy and there are too many questions not resolved.
As for the Bruce Perry case i realy have never found out but he was an officer and OT3 so what the hell happened there?

johnAnchovie

Still raging
JT?

All2U

Jean! Mon Ami! Sa va? C'est John Duignan!

I don't believe you.

Paul

To be honest I dont care what you believe,all that is important to me is the truth and I just never got a sniff of it at Saint Hill and that is just my opinion....and I know what it is like to be bloody skint all in the name of promises that never deliver...and I can also tell you that dont think for a moment that towns like east Grinstead and Forest Row and Turners Hill are scientology towns as people can not stand the bloody name mentioned...fact!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Sorry whomever you are but this is suspiciously like tripe. I was in the SO a long time - well, longer than you - and I ran an AOSH and I never heard OT3 and Xenu "discussed". Ever.

Sorry whomever you are but this is suspiciously like tripe. I was in the SO a long time - well, longer than you - and I ran an AOSH and I never heard OT3 and Xenu "discussed". Ever.

Well maybe you should still be up there?..you seriously never heard the 75 or was it 76 plus planet confederation being mentioned or what the sea org symbol actually pertained to?

T

TheSneakster

I'll second that.

Nobody discusses OT 3 or Xenu who is on OT levels. The risk of being barred from those levels for Out-Security is too great.

Never once in my 7 1/2 years in the Sea Org did I ever hear about it from anyone who was on or had done the level.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* Anonymous. I *do* forgive.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Never in the SO, but given that some of the above are agreeing on things and frequently don't.....

I worked with OT 3+ people all the time in an org. Never a whiff.

Michel

Patron with Honors

I confirm! No Sea Org Member or Public is allowed to talk about confidential matter like OT3. Liability would be assigned right away to the offender.

Are you sure you were in the Sea Org?

Michel.