What's new

Ex-sea org and public member

Have you met George, OTVIII?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJaNtcj6R0A

lol

Welcome aboard ASOM! Relax and enjoy the board. You don't have to be answering too many questions around here if you don't feel like it.
I saw that one a while back on Youtube,cant say I know him but clearly i would not be able to get a word in anyway so whats the point...its just a classic example of some fellow questioning something or maybe having the balls to criticise and then be hit with the...Well what are your crimes?are you a homosexual?do you beat your wife?...No I dont have one..well there you go then...there you go what?..total d**k.
I know folks with a lot of overts do behave in a certain way but to express your own opinion which may not agree with what is being delivered or shoved in your face does not make you a paedophile,...you can find them in the catholic church...It does not make you a crack dealer,it just means you have an opinion and are not a robot.
Its like you complain the academy is noisy and you cant study.....Oh you do a OW write up then.you come back,its still noisy...ridiculous..waste of time and a loss of dignity.:angry:
I walked out of the 'key to life' years back and when we tried to resolve the situation the first question I was asked on the E-Meter was,Are you a homosexual?...I looked at him and said,No...Sorry!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> Then you have this business of all the folks be blown to bits and the great winds created as a result all seem to conveniently blow the spirits into this whatever capture device?..........everyone knows that the spirit is not part of the properties of the physical world so it would not matter how hard the wind blows or even if there was a galactic size Dyson hoover...you aint sucking up no spirits. <snip>
Mewhahahahah.. Great! - And good on spotting these funny outpoints too!

But truly.. Scilons ain't talking 'bout OTIII! - They just don't! - So that's kind'a mysterious...

:unsure:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi, I am sure I know you, I was at St Hill when Perry was there, my name is Susan Talbot, Mother of Mandy Kember. Glad your on this board.:happydance:

Dukat

Patron with Honors
No I am not going to be answering everyone's questions,it seems apparent straight away that people need confirmation straight away and that just gets on my nerves,it reminds me of the small town mentality when you turn up as a new face and some folks talk to you and some just try their best to ignore you and not confront you at all and you quickly realise their almost paranoia is so obvious because they have reasons to be paranoid in the first place...lmao.
The overts,...oh the overts,there is so much truth in those it is just the Xenu business that ruins it for me to be honest as I have had many credible truths come my way in Scientology and it is because of that reason that one I will never defend it and two I will never attack it,there is just too much unanswered controversy and way too many folks with mania and think they have seen the light yet you find out they are still half way through Dianetics yet you get the sea org stare and that little twinkle in the eyes as they go,Here is the tech of life and we must save mankind...er,it is unethical of you to not give me your credit card number so you can have this package and discover full conceptual understanding....yeah alright,go and smoke another roll-up you pain in the ass,the bloody tech has NOT got you off cigarettes has it!
I may have mentioned this but I remember one guy trying to get me to buy a book and he said here is the Tech of life,just think what you can do with this tech,I said have you read it?...er,no but I am doing my basic study manual.I also had it with the freewinds chap at Saint Hill who tried to get me to sign up for something on the Freewinds,cant remember exactly what it was but it might have been a debug of some kind,anyway he started giving me all the sales pitch and what it would do etc,etc and how fantastic Freewinds was and such a Theta environment and ...er,Have you been to Freewinds?...NO.Have you done this amazying course you are trying to flog me?..NO..I said you are so full of S**T your eyes are brown....even still he came around unanounced at my door at 9pm on a Sunday with some idiot who had done it...I mean what does it take?a baseball bat?..a taser?
This Xenu business is really quite bizarre to be honest and I do wonder how something credible can suddenly ABERRATE (good word hey) and go off on such a weird load of pseudo and mental crap.
You know this over population business that comes up with the confederation with most planets having near on 200 billion folks there?...well how many DC aircraft lookalike spaceships is it going to take to get 10's of billions of those down to the old planet Earth?..probably several million I reckon,and people think Heathrow is bad?
Then you have this business of all the folks be blown to bits and the great winds created as a result all seem to conveniently blow the spirits into this whatever capture device?..........everyone knows that the spirit is not part of the properties of the physical world so it would not matter how hard the wind blows or even if there was a galactic size Dyson hoover...you aint sucking up no spirits.
So there is some humour in it all but also a real nagging feeling as to what went wrong here..did LRH just come up to a brick wall or was it just a case of losing his mind?...I guess one will never know and will have to decide for one self.

^^^ Love it! You say things very well and to the point.

To answer your question, I think LRH started something that brought attention to him. It snowballed and he continued onwards. For the first time in his life he was actually succeeding at something. His frail ego wouldn't allow him to stop the insanity and so it grew and grew...

^^^ Love it! You say things very well and to the point.

To answer your question, I think LRH started something that brought attention to him. It snowballed and he continued onwards. For the first time in his life he was actually succeeding at something. His frail ego wouldn't allow him to stop the insanity and so it grew and grew...
I honestly dont know,as I mentioned earlier on it is obvious that he was on to something even from the start with Dianetics as anyone who really knows what they are talking about can see for themselves that the cells of the body do record,not memories but do record and that actually was not his discovery,engram is not his word as such but he calculated how this plays a roll and those who have seen somatics turn on during auditing cant deny its going on but I am going off the point a little and what I wanted to say was where did it go arse up?
I have come to realise as I get older (and this is only my theory) that generally people only seem to lie about something when there is some thing going on which makes them feel inadequate,for example if someone short is asked about what is their height,the do seem to be inclined to say they are taller or if someone is maybe unemployed they may say they are a musician or self employed when asked by someone,there seems to be an inadequacy complex associated with lying.
I think or rather I suspect what may have happened with LRH is he actually got somewhere and did discover many phenomena obviously including the acknowledgement of a spiritual being and a hidden or mysterious past to these strange beings but I reckon he eventually possibly failed to finish the equation and as a result encountered an inadequacy complex so out comes the BS.
I dont know really I may be way off but it seems to fit for me at the moment.

AnonKat

Crusader
I saw that one a while back on Youtube,cant say I know him but clearly i would not be able to get a word in anyway so whats the point...its just a classic example of some fellow questioning something or maybe having the balls to criticise and then be hit with the...Well what are your crimes?are you a homosexual?do you beat your wife?...No I dont have one..well there you go then...there you go what?..total d**k.
I know folks with a lot of overts do behave in a certain way but to express your own opinion which may not agree with what is being delivered or shoved in your face does not make you a paedophile,...you can find them in the catholic church...It does not make you a crack dealer,it just means you have an opinion and are not a robot.
Its like you complain the academy is noisy and you cant study.....Oh you do a OW write up then.you come back,its still noisy...ridiculous..waste of time and a loss of dignity.:angry:
I walked out of the 'key to life' years back and when we tried to resolve the situation the first question I was asked on the E-Meter was,Are you a homosexual?...I looked at him and said,No...Sorry!

They ask underage children these questions on the meter too

Hi, I am sure I know you, I was at St Hill when Perry was there, my name is Susan Talbot, Mother of Mandy Kember. Glad your on this board.:happydance:
I am sure you do,I am terrible with names but never forget a face.I would love to know what went on with Perry,he took a shine to me and when I was doing the EPF he allowed me to sit with him and the other officers in the officers dining room at dinner time....sounds silly now but it felt quite groovy at the time.I would just really love to know what it was with him as he was OT and he was pretty full on into what he was doing and seemed very focused on that,I think if he encountered something then it could be of great interest to many others and to be honest I think that was one of my main reasons for joining this site...the curiosity is driving me mad.
I suppose you realise the Captain of that time died a while ago,South African woman,cant remember her name,may have begun with a 'D' but a lot of the older ones are still there,well I say a lot I recognised maybe 7/8

I just typed your name into Google just on the off chance that you may have a Facebook account as I wanted to see if I remembered your face.
To be honest I dont think I do,I hope you dont mind me saying but I was trying to imagine you looking slightly different as in maybe with darker hair and I cant say anything really popped up in the vast memories banks,lol but it was 14/15 years ago and people do change,trust me I look very different now.
I am sorry to hear about your daughter and this disconnection that appears to be going on judging by the videos and I admire your tenacity in being there for her.You are very brave.I wish all the luck you need.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Well maybe you should still be up there?..you seriously never heard the 75 or was it 76 plus planet confederation being mentioned or what the sea org symbol actually pertained to?

that is a far cry from "Xenu"

You claimed "On many occassions I heard sea org members discussing ot3 and Xenu on a regular basis"

And I am saying that you are the ONLY person I have ever heard claim this - so now you are changing your story?

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I am sure you do,I am terrible with names but never forget a face.I would love to know what went on with Perry,he took a shine to me and when I was doing the EPF he allowed me to sit with him and the other officers in the officers dining room at dinner time....sounds silly now but it felt quite groovy at the time.I would just really love to know what it was with him as he was OT and he was pretty full on into what he was doing and seemed very focused on that,I think if he encountered something then it could be of great interest to many others and to be honest I think that was one of my main reasons for joining this site...the curiosity is driving me mad.
I suppose you realise the Captain of that time died a while ago,South African woman,cant remember her name,may have begun with a 'D' but a lot of the older ones are still there,well I say a lot I recognised maybe 7/8

Hi, Yes it was Darlene Gowns (not sure if surname is correct. If you type my name on You Tube, Susan Talbot & Scientology you will see me, a little older now but think you may reconised me.

I left in 1995 & dont think Bruce Perry made OT, I actually did a sec check on him. I worked under him when he was Universe Corps, but then he became ethics & ended up like a little Hitler, nasty piece of work. He was Clear only not OT.

I heard that Darlene died with cancer & in alot of pain, used to scream with the pain at Walsh Manor. Alot of nasty stuff went on at St. Hill, screaming & shouting at SO members, used to make me feel quite sick, the way the SO were treated. Also forced abortions went on there, so this action is World Wide.

I was on staff at AOSH & trained to Class VIII but eventually made an illegal PC, was just about to go onto OT4, paid for it, then told I couldnt have it, so eventually asked for my money back, I got the money that I paid for the OT4 nothing more & because of that my daughter Mandy hasnt spoken to me or the rest of her family for 10 years now.

I now just look forward to the downfall of Scientology & know its a dangerouse cult, & sick business.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I just typed your name into Google just on the off chance that you may have a Facebook account as I wanted to see if I remembered your face.
To be honest I dont think I do,I hope you dont mind me saying but I was trying to imagine you looking slightly different as in maybe with darker hair and I cant say anything really popped up in the vast memories banks,lol but it was 14/15 years ago and people do change,trust me I look very different now.
I am sorry to hear about your daughter and this disconnection that appears to be going on judging by the videos and I admire your tenacity in being there for her.You are very brave.I wish all the luck you need.

I am on facebook, but the photo on there is when I was 25, I am 61 now & retired.. I worked with the Senior C/s Margaret Ainsworth at that time in Qual.
Before I joined staff worked at Greenfields for about 12 years.

I dont know anything about this abortion business but I did learn recently that some folks were only allowed one child and I am not 100% but they may have been flag.
I find it hard to be convinced about any abortions as in Dianetics the whole process of abortions is really labelled as being a wrong thing to be doing and I find it hard that it would be promoted within any org as it is against all survival.
As for these chaps who keep coming along and questioning my claims about folks nattering about OT3...if you dont believe me then fine, thats your decision but stop all the bloody winging,your like so paranoid and keep going on like b*tch*s