What's new

Ex-Sea Org circa 2012

mmm...not sure if all this rings true.

For an ex-SO with only limited access to the net, he seems pretty confident in jumping into a forum that could possible cause a lot of psychic harm.

The cut and paste reply to selective quotes from a range of different posts smacks of a person with a lot of experience in internet forums. 3G Kindle at *Bucks doesnt ring true.

Also, most of the answers are general in nature. Any specifics are brushed away or "dont know".

My bullshit detector is beeping like a mofo.

Paul

I'm new here too...and very Internet savvy...and I'm not too dialed in to the quoting thingy, other than what you see here.
l would like to mention, I was homeless and broke in LA...now I have 3 pensions, and I can retire to any exotic place on the planet. Hang in there, keep your personal ethics in...And you and your wife will do well.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know the man personally, and I've seen no conclusive evidence to suggest that he is a psychopath. The only times I have seen him, namely speaking at events, he was composed and lucid. I would describe him as a good public speaker.

Yes, I thought the same thing and I was public. The PR done for Slappy Miscavige is very well done!! Who would know he was a psycho path because if you knew - you would have left. The Church of Scientology does not tell the rank and file about the beatings, the luxurious lifestyle he lives, the unlimited bank accounts using the donations to fight anyone that speaks out against him or the cult.

Once I got on the internet, I found overwhelming evidence regarding the abuse to the staff and public.

Did you know about Tom Cruise and how he was bamboozled by David Miscavige?

Tom Cruise is going to be really, really, really pissed if he ever decides to look but he may be too far gone too! If he didn't look after his 3rd divorce - he may just not want to know and would rather die being right about Scientology than face the truth that he had been completely boondoggled by David Miscavige. To some people - living a fantasy is better than facing the truth and who better to do that than a celebrity like Tom Cruise.

Read "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman.

What did you find out since you left that shocked you about David Miscavige, Hubbard or Scientology?

Ral Z

Patron
Resurrecting this thread to answer a question.

What did you find out since you left that shocked you about David Miscavige, Hubbard or Scientology?

This may sound silly.

Not much shocks me, to be honest, but I actually was "shocked" to learn that the Church has admitted in court to being connected to the "Squirrel Busters" operation on Marty Rathbun.

You see, when I first joined the SO and routed onto the EPF, one of my considerations which came up on the meter was that I had seen the Squirrel Busters video on YouTube and had some questions about it.

HAS BPI, who was keen on getting me cleared for Bridge, arranged for me to meet with an older lady at CLO WUS to get the "true data." I don't remember her post, but the R factor was basically that she was important and specialized in handling black PR.

This lady, whoever she was, reassured me behind closed doors that the Church of Scientology had nothing to do with those Squirrel Buster guys - that they were just some rogue Scientologists acting totally independently of the Church.

I was like, "okay, great. Whatever." Honestly, I wouldn't have given a hot shit if she had told me straight up that, yes, the Church funded and organized the whole thing.

You see, I was perfectly happy to be on Team COS. We were the good guys, and the bad guys should be put out of business by any means necessary. I just assumed that this Marty Rathbun character was some kind of squirrel SP who was attacking Scientology, and he deserved whatever he got. Bullbaiting and dead agenting and other totalitarian bully tactics didn't really bother me, because - fuck it - we had a planet to clear! We couldn't be bothered by all these homo sapien conventions like "privacy rights." Circuits don't have rights.

No matter how much of a Kool-Aid drinking dick I may have been at that time in my life, the one thing that I never could tolerate is false data. On that particular day, I was lied to, whether directly or indirectly, and I believed the lie.

Naturally, when I read about the admission, I was "shocked." But shocked is probably too strong of a word. In retrospect, now that most of the Kool-Aid has washed out of my system, I'm not even surprised.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
No matter how much of a Kool-Aid drinking dick I may have been at that time in my life, the one thing that I never could tolerate is false data. On that particular day, I was lied to, whether directly or indirectly, and I believed the lie.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. This particular lie was a big one but it was only one of many lies you were told. Glad to hear that you are getting the kool-aid out of your system now and moving on. Believe me when I tell you that I and many others here at ESMB know exactly how you feel.

The best thing you can do now is use your recent experience to advantage by posting the truth about your experiences on this and other blogs where people who are still trapped in the mind-fuck of Scientology can read what you have to say. You can actually make a difference. People who are still in Scientology want to hear from those who have recently abandoned Scientology or gotten out of the Sea Org especially. You weren't in management or OSA, so no one expects that you will have all the "dirt" on the upper echelon psychos. But even if you just told this story and how you got out of the S.O. on blogs like The Underground Bunker or Mike Rinder's "Something Can Be Done About It" you will make more of a difference than just posting here on ESMB. Tony's blog specifically has a very big audience and many of them are people who are still actively in Scientology but are looking for the real truth.

Just a suggestion, but one I hope you will act on.

guRl

Patron with Honors
Resurrecting this thread to answer a question.

This may sound silly.

Not much shocks me, to be honest, but I actually was "shocked" to learn that the Church has admitted in court to being connected to the "Squirrel Busters" operation on Marty Rathbun.

You see, when I first joined the SO and routed onto the EPF, one of my considerations which came up on the meter was that I had seen the Squirrel Busters video on YouTube and had some questions about it.

HAS BPI, who was keen on getting me cleared for Bridge, arranged for me to meet with an older lady at CLO WUS to get the "true data." I don't remember her post, but the R factor was basically that she was important and specialized in handling black PR.

This lady, whoever she was, reassured me behind closed doors that the Church of Scientology had nothing to do with those Squirrel Buster guys - that they were just some rogue Scientologists acting totally independently of the Church.

I was like, "okay, great. Whatever." Honestly, I wouldn't have given a hot shit if she had told me straight up that, yes, the Church funded and organized the whole thing.

You see, I was perfectly happy to be on Team COS. We were the good guys, and the bad guys should be put out of business by any means necessary. I just assumed that this Marty Rathbun character was some kind of squirrel SP who was attacking Scientology, and he deserved whatever he got. Bullbaiting and dead agenting and other totalitarian bully tactics didn't really bother me, because - fuck it - we had a planet to clear! We couldn't be bothered by all these homo sapien conventions like "privacy rights." Circuits don't have rights.

Naturally, when I read about the admission, I was "shocked." But shocked is probably too strong of a word. In retrospect, now that most of the Kool-Aid has washed out of my system, I'm not even surprised.

Another one of a billion foot bullets by the "Church" :lol: