What's new

Example of Scientology deceit

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
While in Scientology and believing they actually cared about there members :duh:
I received a call from of an AO staff member, informing me that they urgently needed to speak to me as I was a person of influence within my family and it concerned my brother.
So like a man on a mission:horse: I went to see this AO staff member who happened to be a REG (one who sells:bs: )
He went on to inform me that my brother was very special and needed to get to the AO as soon as possible.
Know my brother was "Clear" but with all these non clear r-factors going around at the time the reason I was given for him being special was the following.
"Your brother is one of the very few TRUE past life clears":duh:
I know,:shrug: I bought it lock stack and barrel.
So I went to see my brother and convinced him to go to the AO.
I offered to pay for his air ticket and help look after his family while he is gone.
So my brother heads off to the AO this "TRUE past life clear" and I sit back proud of my activities to help my fellow man.
Two weeks later my brother comes home, of course after having to borrow more money from friends to pay for more auditing.
He then proceeds to tell me something that made me:angry: :grouch: :faceslap: :furious:
He was given a NON CLEAR R-FACTOR:omg:
From "Your brother is one of the very few TRUE past life clears" to "You are not Clear" all you have paid is now invalid, back to the bottom and PAY AGAIN.

SCIENTOLOGY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO GET YOU TO HAND OVER YOUR MONEY!!

Do not be fooled by there "Humanitarian Groups" after all they are run by:nazi:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Sorry to hear he got ganked, and you got used.

"Welcome to the first Church of Appliantology"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFdiDif8_5U

Welcome to ESMB, I don't recall seeing you here!

I was a "Natural Clear", as opposed to "Past Life Clear". Apparently, I ain't never been nothin' but Clear.

Last edited:

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
From "Your brother is one of the very few TRUE past life clears" to "You are not Clear" all you have paid is now invalid, back to the bottom and PAY AGAIN. SCIENTOLOGY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO GET YOU TO HAND OVER YOUR MONEY!!
That is sick. Real sick.

:soapbox:

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Nothing new for the only group that can save mankind

That is absolutely gross!

I have a similar story but nowhere near as bad. A good friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a while had been off-lines from the AO and I was doing call-in and the D/CO D&E (Deputy Commander for Delivery and Exchange) tells me to call her and tell her to come in. I replied that she wouldn't just come in to get regged as it had happened before.

He said to set up a personal interview with him (DCO D&E was basically 2nd in command from Captain and in those days there was far less regging by senior execs). And he said that he would give her a personal interview to see what could be done to get her moving on the bridge.

So (stupidly) I called her in on the above premise and she finally agreed after about an hour of phone coercion. The instant she comes in, I take her to see the DCODE and he looks at her and says, "good, you finally came in -now go down and see the reg, he wants to talk to you." She walked out of the org and didn't speak to me for months.

This church has very little accountability for its actions. All actions are justified by the totalitarian rightness of their founder and their ethical superiority over the masses.

A few books about the mind and the spirit is not objectionable to most -you can take it or leave it. But what is so atrocious is the near fascist organisation that has grown around the subject of scn turning it into something totally different where the org is always right and the public who disagrees with the org must therefore be wrong.

It's strange how scn works consistently on anybody (but if it doesn't work on you then you must be bad/evil/out-ethics). So it only works on good people. And good people muuustt support scn.

What a cuppa shit.
HAB

PS Good to see you on the board IA! The more the merrier. Big warm welcome and hope to hear more.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
The sad thing is, having been one of the C/Ses involved in all this myself, that WE, as tech terminals, probably DID see that person as Clear. Then the definition and requirements changed and tons of people who WERE supposedly past life Clear were told they were not. I think I wrote it in my story, about all this.

But in a nutshell: Clear used to be determined by the Clear Cog, plus how many hours of auditing on Dianetics that person had had. In the case of past life, it was taken on the word of the PC, as far as how many hours they had been audited.

Then sometime in 2003, end of, a pc at Flag had been found to be past life Clear. DM was at Flag at the time and somehow got wind of that. Maybe the pc talked to him or something. Or some flap or another. So DM pulls the folder and looks at it and determines the guy was not Clear at all. And then the new standard for past life Clear began: the past life folders had to be located and we had to have evidence of Clear from the past life folders.

That was when I threw up my hands and said I'd had enough.

C/Ses became DM puppets. Screw that, I was out of there.

Since then, I have found out more and more about LRH's history and I am more and more inclined to not believe any of it. Its all pretty "hoaxy" (if that is a word) to me!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Gee, how bout those lucky people who were audited by Ron to 'Clear' back in the 1920s etc., long before folders were kept. How bout them?

Zinj

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Rules...

Gee, how bout those lucky people who were audited by Ron to 'Clear' back in the 1920s etc., long before folders were kept. How bout them?

Zinj

Great point- Zinji-- it's just like when the Catholic Church canceled "Purgatory"-which is where the pagan babies were stashed before they became eligible for heaven. Maybe those clears are actually yesterday's pagan babies who are waiting for an ecclesiastical arbitration.

Wisened One

Crusader
While in Scientology and believing they actually cared about there members :duh:
I received a call from of an AO staff member, informing me that they urgently needed to speak to me as I was a person of influence within my family and it concerned my brother.
So like a man on a mission:horse: I went to see this AO staff member who happened to be a REG (one who sells:bs: )
He went on to inform me that my brother was very special and needed to get to the AO as soon as possible.
Know my brother was "Clear" but with all these non clear r-factors going around at the time the reason I was given for him being special was the following.
I offered to pay for his air ticket and help look after his family while he is gone.
So my brother heads off to the AO this "TRUE past life clear" and I sit back proud of my activities to help my fellow man.
Two weeks later my brother comes home, of course after having to borrow more money from friends to pay for more auditing.
He then proceeds to tell me something that made me:angry: :grouch: :faceslap: :furious:
From "Your brother is one of the very few TRUE past life clears" to "You are not Clear" all you have paid is now invalid, back to the bottom and PAY AGAIN.

Oh yes, I've seen this happen many times at our Org. Ya make the person (and/or the person in their family or circle of friends they're interested in) feel reeeeeally 'special' and how they need their 'special handling' or even 'advanced auditing' etc...anything to get the person to hand over money....God, I'm soooo glad I was a bad div 6 reg! I'm SOOOOO GLAD!!! :melodramatic:

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
DM keeps on changing the qualifications so that everyone will retread every level and service and keep forking over $$$$$$.

THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SCN BILKS THEIR UNSUSPECTING SUBJECTS!:ohmy:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
1920's? They don't exist.

I can think of at least a dozen 'last life' Scientologists who distinctly remember being audited by Ron to 'Clear' long before the publication of DMSMH. Many of them you know yourself. If it's true for them, why would you doubt them?

What's the difference between 'past life clear' from 1949 and 1920? Past Life has very little to do with 'reality' as per history. Same goes for Scientology in toto.

Zinj

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Bea Kiddo you said,

"The sad thing is, having been one of the C/Ses involved in all this myself, that WE, as tech terminals, probably DID see that person as Clear. Then the definition and requirements changed and tons of people who WERE supposedly past life Clear were told they were not. I think I wrote it in my story, about all this."

I looked for your story but could not find it. Could you tell me where it is?
Where could I find more tech info on this clear, non clear situation,anybody with info?

Is DM a trained C/S?

Was the tech changed because one person had a different cog on the state of Clear and DM just changed it?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I dont know if DM is a C/S or not. I heard that he is not, but I could not say for sure. I dont know if there is any info as to the Clear info.

Is there a specific question you have about it? The info from when I was C/Sing was so off and on, and it changed so much. That was the big thing I had on it.

To find my story, it should be in the story section of ESMB. If you click on the section "views", my story comes to the top! (Many people have read it, top read story, yay!).

Hope this helps.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that.

I think I am just in mystery. Massive evolution to get Audtors and C/S's trained to deliver CCRD in the early 90's. That whole evolution was obviously a fraud as now its apparently different.

I suppose its one of those things we will never really know, how or why.
It just falls in with the rest of Scientology's lies and manipulation

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that.

I think I am just in mystery. Massive evolution to get Audtors and C/S's trained to deliver CCRD in the early 90's. That whole evolution was obviously a fraud as now its apparently different.

I suppose its one of those things we will never really know, how or why.
It just falls in with the rest of Scientology's lies and manipulation
Flag FSO had another evolution around in late 1998 when they supposedly found some CCRD tech that wasn't being used. They called in everyone who had been bummed about being told they were not Clear. They called me in but nothing really happened. I was too upset from the last time they pulled the rug from under me and they didn't try too hard to get me in session, so I just faded away again.

Looking back on it from my "now" perspective, I'd say it was just another way to reg people and get more money out of people.

The Church of Scientology never gave a shit about anyone or their case, really.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious

If I had known this stuff when I was in, I would have gone postal. I would have gone off my damn trolley and screamed blue murder.
Basically none of the negative stuff filters down the line to the Class V orgs, and I dont think a public would feel safe enough to come and tell us what was going on. The one or two people who did feel brave enough to mention this kind of stuff to me shell shocked me - the amount of anger and upset they had, that they couldnt do anything about was amazing. But complain and you get sent to ethics. And when you only hear of one or two incidences, you assume it was a genuine error on someones part.

How wrong I was.