What's new

Examples of disconnection and how it works

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Don't mind me, just popping up to say "great thread". My love and thanks to those who have suffered yet remain able and strong enough speak out. For those interested in knowing a little more about KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scripture in relation to disconnection, here's an indication as to its history of development:

Tape: 6505C18 “Organization and Ethics”

Tape: 6506C08 “Handling the PTS”

HCO PL 23 Dec. 65RA Rev. 10.9.83 SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS

HCO PL 7 March 1965RB I, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS

HCO PL 5 Apr. 65 - HANDLING THE SUPPRESSIVE PERSON, THE BASIS OF INSANITY

HCO PL 7 Aug. 65 - SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS, MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF

Tape: 6608C02 “Suppressives and GAEs”

Tape: 6608C25 “The Antisocial Personality”

HCOB 27 Sept. 66 THE ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY THE ANTI-SCIENTOLOGIST

HCOB 24 Apr. 72 I C/S Series 79 PTS INTERVIEWS

HCO PL 3 May 72R Exec Series 12 Rev. 18.12.77 ETHICS AND EXECUTIVES

HCOB 10 Aug. 73 PTS HANDLING

HCOB 29 Dec. 78 THE SUPPRESSED PERSON RUNDOWN

HCOB 31 Dec. 78 II OUTLINE OF PTS HANDLING

HCOB 31 Dec. 78 III EDUCATING THE PTS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD HANDLING: PTS C/S-1

HCO PL 20 Oct. 81R PTS TYPE A HANDLING Rev. 10.9.83

HCOB 8 Mar. 83 HANDLING PTS SITUATIONS

HCOB 10 Sept. 83 - PTSness AND DISCONNECTION

. . . "never fear to hurt another in a good cause", and all that.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
Well that was kinda the purpose of this thread.....

I have done what you suggest, however it was not enough to overcome the "acceptable truth" lie they have been fed. I STILL get "you need to communicate..."

I’m sorry Free To shine I think that I have missed something here, not unusual. Are you saying that non scientologyist in your family, even asked to be a facilitator in your communication with family members in scientology cannot see the efforts you make to openly communicate?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I’m sorry Free To shine I think that I have missed something here, not unusual. Are you saying that non scientologyist in your family, even asked to be a facilitator in your communication with family members in scientology cannot see the efforts you make to openly communicate?

Basically yes, the attitude seems to be I haven't tried hard enough....

The thing is - if you are a declared "SP", as I apparently am although I have seen nothing in writing or even been informed of the fact myself (it was shown to someone else), then it doesn't matter what any other family member tries to do to 'facilitate my communication' as the scientologist is NOT ALLOWED to connect. I don't know what 'acceptable truth' family have been told, but it has worked.

But you know one day it will fall apart and that's when unconditional love comes to the fore. However as I said before, I am not into waiting. 5 years is enough.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Basically yes, the attitude seems to be I haven't tried hard enough....

The thing is - if you are a declared "SP", as I apparently am although I have seen nothing in writing or even been informed of the fact myself (it was shown to someone else), then it doesn't matter what any other family member tries to do to 'facilitate my communication' as the scientologist is NOT ALLOWED to connect. I don't know what 'acceptable truth' family have been told, but it has worked.

But you know one day it will fall apart and that's when unconditional love comes to the fore. However as I said before, I am not into waiting. 5 years is enough.

I've been "waiting" more than 25 years.
There comes an end to being made guilty for things that are not even revealed to you. It misses every withold you ever had from your kid, and every parent
in the universe has some things that they have not discussed with their children.
The lengths that some Scn'ist go to find justification in their own minds about whom is suppressing them is simply insane.
My daughter made a trip to the City where she was born and looked up a number of my EX-husband's friends and talked about me. Gathering stories about me from friends of an Ex spouse sucks.
5 years is a long time to be made wrong. 25 years is tantamount to " dead to me". Sorry, but no one should be expected to suffer all of their life due to the utter heartlessness of another.

challenge

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I've been "waiting" more than 25 years.
There comes an end to being made guilty for things that are not even revealed to you. It misses every withold you ever had from your kid, and every parent
in the universe has some things that they have not discussed with their children.
The lengths that some Scn'ist go to find justification in their own minds about whom is suppressing them is simply insane.
My daughter made a trip to the City where she was born and looked up a number of my EX-husband's friends and talked about me. Gathering stories about me from friends of an Ex spouse sucks.
5 years is a long time to be made wrong. 25 years is tantamount to " dead to me". Sorry, but no one should be expected to suffer all of their life due to the utter heartlessness of another.

challenge

Challenge, you are so right. :rose:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Dear Friends, please send lots of positivity for a friend of mine. He is out, his kids are in and disconnected from him and one of his kids especially is so in that there is no convincing her otherwise. My friend misses them like crazy, and I feel sad for him, especially when one of his kids posts messages on Father's day to her Godfather and Step-Dad on FB, but never ever mentions my friend, her father!
:angry:

I've snaffled vumba's comment from another thread. It tells of yet another agonising KSW Scientology disconnection. What struck me, though, was that the father in this tale has left and, just as importantly, that he has good friends around him at this time who understand what is going on and are doing what they can to ease the hurt. Leaving Scientology can certainly mean losing family but that does not mean the person will be alone and friendless. Disconnection can lead to (Re)Connection, all is not lost; least of all, eternity.