What's new

Excerpt from Blownforgood's new book

I think you can count on a lot more than 100 pages! Remember, Marc told Dawn Olsen there was stuff you just wouldn't believe, but it will be told! Look at some of his longer posts on OCMB. Those barely scratch the surface. BTW, along with this little "leak", Marc's mother finally divulged his sister's new married name and where she is to her family. Still awaiting a response from her after sending flowers and chocolate for her birthday and a long letter with pictures earlier this week. Progress, however slow, is still progress!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, BFG certainly has his marketing chops down.....

Now, can he outsell Dianetics? :D
Well.. all us SP's could buy armloads of books, and then give 'em back to him so he can sell 'em to the bookstores again. Over and over.. Just like Dianetics got on the bestseller list.

Always repeat a sucessful action...

:yes:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well.. all us SP's could buy armloads of books, and then give 'em back to him so he can sell 'em to the bookstores again. Over and over.. Just like Dianetics got on the bestseller list.

Always repeat a sucessful action...

:yes:

I actually think that Marc will outsell Dianetics without resorting to that tactic. He's a brilliant writer. I think every ex scino will buy plus a lot of others that are just curious and like a good read. True story of life inside a cult that is well written will have very broad appeal, I'd say.

feline

Patron Meritorious
I think you can count on a lot more than 100 pages! Remember, Marc told Dawn Olsen there was stuff you just wouldn't believe, but it will be told! Look at some of his longer posts on OCMB. Those barely scratch the surface. BTW, along with this little "leak", Marc's mother finally divulged his sister's new married name and where she is to her family. Still awaiting a response from her after sending flowers and chocolate for her birthday and a long letter with pictures earlier this week. Progress, however slow, is still progress!

Thank God! There isn't a day that I don't think of your entire family and all the crap you have all gone through. Hopefully the day will soon come that you are reunited- even if that only means that you have a communication line.

You and your family continue to be in my prayers.