What's new

EXCUSE-OLOGY: Why didn't the tech work?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A wonderful post from Idle Morgue appeared elsewhere. Particularly that last brilliant line. . .

Originally Posted by Idle Morgue
The intelligence and common sense of the mind starts working again once you are out of this cult! I can see so clearly now how the manipulation is used on EVERYONE!

I see the manipulation of this "tech" that works 100% of the time!

It does not work and you can always find "tech" to justify why it does not work!

Wait, I think a monumental new discovery has been made!

The Hubbard Law of 100% [STRIKE]Inertial[/STRIKE] Commercial Technology: A tech that works 100% of the time tends to work 100% of the time, unless acted upon by something that the 100% tech cannot handle, such as low toned and suppressive people, which cause one to roller coaster and lose all case gain. However, since the 100% tech states that the tech will not work in the presence of such evil people, the 100% tech actually therefore does work 100% of the time.

HelluvaHoax!

Hey, you are OT VIII but you still have a lot of problems with your body. Why didn't the tech work?

ANSWER: Because I went PTS to my body problems. And so the tech did work, but i am not able to enjoy my huge wins until i get rid of these body problems.

(...it doesn't have to make sense--it's scientology!)

HelluvaHoax!

QUESTION: Hey, you are Clear, why can't you remember to take the garbage out?

ANSWER: Because I am in the non-interference area.

QUESTION: What is that supposed to mean?

ANSWER: It means stop interfering with me. Leave me alone!

randomx

Patron with Honors
If you got into scientology to get solve your problems, then you`re right, it didn`t work.

But if Scientology was a tool to enslave people and make its inventor rich and talked about.... Then it worked perfectly.

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Hey, I'm OTVIII but I decided I'm PTS to my body. There's only one way to handle this SP! You guessed it! Ron's process R2-45.

HelluvaHoax!

WOG FRIEND: Hey, dude, you are really high up in Scientology and supposed to be totally cause-- but you're totally broke, unemployed and sleeping on my couch for the past year! What's your excuse for why the didn't the tech work?

OT III: Why are you saying the tech didn't work when I am totally winning? By the way, how come you aren't filling up the fridge the way you used to? I haven't eaten all day and I want to go in session to have more wins. Can you get your ethics in and wear your hat so I don't have to assign you a Danger condition?

G

Gottabrain

The Hubbard Law of 100% [STRIKE]Inertial[/STRIKE] Commercial Technology: A tech that works 100% of the time tends to work 100% of the time, unless acted upon by something that the 100% tech cannot handle, such as low toned and suppressive people, which cause one to roller coaster and lose all case gain. However, since the 100% tech states that the tech will not work in the presence of such evil people, the 100% tech actually therefore does work 100% of the time.

When does the tek not work?

1) When the person has friends, family or associates who are not brainwashed so do not "agree" to the altered hypnotic state of the individual,

2) When a person has a history of any mental illness. It does not help sick people.

3) When a person is doing well in life. It does not help people who are doing well. It only teaches them how to cheat their employees, lie to the government and others and suck out every bit of money from others by scams, conning or other unethical and ruthless measures.

4) When a person has found "other practices" that work well for him/her that are not Scientology.

5) When a person is physically sick. It does not cure cancer, heal blindness, or any of the other outrageous claims made.

6) When a person is just checking it out and has not decided to believe in it (the "open minded" person).

7) When a person has read the truth about Hubbard and Scientology's victims and history elsewhere.

Have I missed anyone?

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why didn't the tech work..?

"What did you do wrong? Instant attack you see, blah,blah,blah,...would've saved the girl and a whole lot of upset" Something out of KSW1 paraphrased.

"What word or symbol did you not understand?"
"You need method 1"
"Ah! You're not fast flow"
"Past un-handled drugs are influencing..."

And so on.....

"This is persisting...therefore there must be a lie on the line"
"You're NCG"
"Has a withhold been missed?"

freethinker

Sponsor
The tech works 100% of the time as long as you never rise above the condition of confusion.

Should you Find out Who you Really are, you might become an enemy who achieves doubts and is liable to leave the group by announcing "see ya" and becoming non-existant which creates an emergency for the organization as they see you become normal and skyrocket to an affluence of sanity with your change of power to becoming a powerfull SP social person and human with actual feelings and lacking enmity with the world.

Tech works at confusion and below.:yes:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of my old time favorite Justification-ol-o-gies: (I love that...exuse-ology :clap:)

How about the old "HIDDEN STANDARD"? Here is how it goes:

The 14 year old REGISTRAR who has never gone up any Bridge except the one her parents drove over to get to the Org to drop her off...she is the newest recruit! She asks you what is ruining your life. You say, my marriage...I need help! She tells you that "SCIENTOLOGY CAN HELP with that!"

So, you buy the marriage counseling rundown etc and you end up divorced. It cost about $2,000 and did absolutely nothing. The auditor was in training doing an internship and had never been married..was only 15 years old. NO REALITY ON LIFE...just "being a clam".

You wife or hubby did some research on the net about Scamonology and told you about it. :nervous: They even show you evidence on the net of crimes against humanity, suicides, horror stories, Lisa McPherson, Debbie Cook, Jason Beghe and on and on and on and on and on! :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::omg: and on!

Of course, you have been hatted on the PTS / SP course that you paid $2,500 for and that course has you prepared for the EVIL 2% in the world - your spouse - that will try to STOP you from getting better!!:ohmy:

Your loved one is not vested*(see definition below) and can see that it is a SCAM and you cannot because you have INVESTED* time/money (the two things the CULT wants from you more than anything...this is how the trap is set!!) :angry::angry::angry::angry:

You now have that little purple mustache stained on your upper lip and it ain't coming off anytime soon! YOU MUST BE RIGHT. SCIENTOLOGY WORKS! It is a bridge to total spiritual freedom! The glossy promo says so...the events say so...the koolaid drinking staff say so...but wait a minute...none of them have gone up this so called Bridge to Total Freedom...WTF??

according to the PTS/SP tech, Lafatty says that they (the 2% SP aka your spouse) really want you "sick and not getting better". You are dizzy and confused and combative because you have just indoctrinated yourself to the devil's workings...you must HANDLE OR DISCONNECT. Of course, you have to be right and so does he/she... so you divorce him/her! The mother fucker is an SP! It says it right here in the PTS/SP tech! Your life is devestated! :bigcry:

You go back to the REG...she is now 15 and a bit more trained in manipulating but still no Bridge for herself...and you discuss that you are now divorced, lonely and don't think Scamonology works. :bigcry:
You have not handled your RUIN...IT IS WORSE~!

She shows you the reference on "THE HIDDEN STANDARD" and the mind fucking begins!:whistling:She gives you the command: "you must buy the Bridge...get it now...it is the only thing that will help you...what are you waiting for....it is the only solution...it is the Bridge to TOTAL SPIRITUAL FREEDOM....hurry....offer ends in 1 hour....must buy now...give me your credit card....it is almost 2pm on Thursday...you have to do it NOW!!!"

Definitions: VESTED: have a lot of time and money invested into the Cult. Made donations to the IAS, CCHR, WTH and Idle Morges!

INVESTED: Have to be right due to the above!

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

A wonderful post from Idle Morgue appeared elsewhere. Particularly that last brilliant line. . .

Wait, I think a monumental new discovery has been made!

Hey, you are OT VIII but you still have a lot of problems with your body. Why didn't the tech work?

ANSWER: Because I went PTS to my body problems. And so the tech did work, but i am not able to enjoy my huge wins until i get rid of these body problems.

(...it doesn't have to make sense--it's scientology!)

QUESTION: Hey, you are Clear, why can't you remember to take the garbage out?

ANSWER: Because I am in the non-interference area.

QUESTION: What is that supposed to mean?

ANSWER: It means stop interfering with me. Leave me alone!

WOG FRIEND: Hey, dude, you are really high up in Scientology and supposed to be totally cause-- but you're totally broke, unemployed and sleeping on my couch for the past year! What's your excuse for why the didn't the tech work?

OT III: Why are you saying the tech didn't work when I am totally winning? By the way, how come you aren't filling up the fridge the way you used to? I haven't eaten all day and I want to go in session to have more wins. Can you get your ethics in and wear your hat so I don't have to assign you a Danger condition?

My God Man! Hoaxie! Don't you ever tire of your ceaseless rants against THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY?

Don't you realize that the entire agonized future of EARTH and every MAN, WOMAN & [STRIKE]CHILD[/STRIKE] (oops, forgot, no children in the SO) depends on DAVID MISCAVIGE working his guts out?

Don't you understand IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME?

Obviously L. RON HUBBARD wrote the screenplay for Field of Dreams and included the above secret suborbital message that only DAVID MISCAVIGE could read while watching the movie but only when ensconced amongst the titanium discs in the underground vault in TREMENTINA, NEW MEXICO.

So knock off the SEX, DRUGS, and ROCK & ROLL and let the DWARFMEISTER get the show on the road. Who needs working tech when you've got STRAIGHT UP & VERTICAL REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS?

And I never heard of a 'Scientology and Imagination' thread or a 'Conspiracy Theories thread. Never.

Free Being Me

Crusader
The Hubbard Law Of Snake Oil: The Tech works 100% of the time. (unless you run out of money, get declared, are locked away against your will by upper management, die from lack of proper medical care, commit suicide when you realize you've been suckered out of every dime, go to prison for committing crimes to go up the bridge, google scientology, are disconnected from a family member or friend, work for slave wages, discover you have no super powers, forced abortions, aside from all that, $cientology works great)
snakeoil.gif

HelluvaHoax!

EXCUSE-OLOGY: Why didn't the tech work?

ANSWER: Because I was audited over a PTP.

QUESTION: Oh, that explains it. A being cannot as-is charge when they are audited over a present time problem. So, what was your present time problem?

ANSWER: That the tech did not work.​

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why didn't the tech work..?

"What did you do wrong? Instant attack you see, blah,blah,blah,...would've saved the girl and a whole lot of upset" Something out of KSW1 paraphrased.

"What word or symbol did you not understand?"
"You need method 1"
"Ah! You're not fast flow"
"Past un-handled drugs are influencing..."

And so on.....

"This is persisting...therefore there must be a lie on the line"
"You're NCG"
"Has a withhold been missed?"

What's that? A rock slam?

small steps

Patron with Honors
This thread is great! :):clap:

sometimes I try to over-analyse every tiny detail of what/ why/ how things happened. Then I read a thread like this laugh at the stupidity of it all! Just pointing out the bloody obvious is probably as effective as anything else, lol.

Of course that doesn't mean that everything else I learn here isn't important and enlightening.....it is in so many different ways!......it's just that the simplicity of it hit me reading this thread! good god I was a dumbass letting this corrupt and dangerous organisation have any sway over my life! :duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This thread is great! :):clap:

I second that. :clap:

Threads like this *really* need to get published in a book and disseminated widely, not to mention placed on titanium discs, and buried in an underground bunker designed to withstand a nuclear blast.

It is like getting the end phenomena of OT VIII in 5 minutes. Truth Revealed! :clapping:

G

Gottabrain

"I'd like to join the Sea Org and help clear the planet."

"But you can't, you're unqualified, you took LSD and smoked Angel Dust on marijuana when you were a teen."

"But I paid $5000 for the Purification Rundown and took mega-vitamins, took huge doses of Cal-mag, induced huge niacin flushes and had sweat streaming from my pores for months. Then I had 6 months of medical treatment for the liver damage from all the excessive Cal mag. I also paid $15,000 for 37-1/2 hours of Drug Rundown. Ron said this would handle it."

"Yes, it is handled for PUBLIC. It is not handled for SEA ORG. Those are two different things."

-----------------------

"Are you here to see if Scientology works?"

"Yes."

"You'll need to see the reg. You will now require 25 hours of OT Preps to handle that question."

---------------

Narconon answer to a sec check question:

"Are you here on someone else's determinism?"

"Yes. I was forced to go here by my mother because I am addicted to cough syrup. This is a crappy place, you people are nuts and I want to go home. Cough syrup is better."

"You are responding aggressively to me because you haven't done the Purification Rundown and your Drug Rundown. This will cost you an additional $30,000 and after that, we will need to write up your O/Ws on your mother and do conditions and have a few sessions about your mother."

"...but I was only here to handle my addiction!"

-------------

G

Gottabrain

"You're having troubles because you haven't had your life repair yet"

"You're having troubles because you're in the Non Interference Zone"

"You're having troubles because you aren't really clear/really went clear/are a past life clear"

"You're having troubles because you need (fill in blank..Running Program? Key to Life? Happiness Rundown? Auditor Training? The Ls?) NEW Rundown that cures (fill in person's problem here) and/or course that teaches you to handle (fill in person's dilemma here)"

Last edited by a moderator:

phénix

Patron with Honors
you can choose: PTSness, MU's or overts, the pilars of scientology's self-certainty and never-wrong shit

remember: all overts stem from MU's....

PTSness stems from overts...