What's new

EXCUSE-OLOGY: Why didn't the tech work?

phénix

Patron with Honors
Why did hubbard have several strokes before dying, instead of just going exterior, leaving his body??

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Why did hubbard have several strokes before dying, instead of just going exterior, leaving his body??

SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESMAN: The reason Ron had "several strokes" is because during his research he discovered this workable stable datum:

"In life, the only real guarantee of survival is abundance."
- L. Ron Hubbard from Self Analysis

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you got into scientology to get solve your problems, then you`re right, it didn`t work.

But if Scientology was a tool to enslave people and make its inventor rich and talked about.... Then it worked perfectly.
If you got into Scientology because you have problems you couldn't solve, good news! You now have lots and lots of reasons why you can't solve them!:duh:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Talk about excuses!

If Ron was such a powerful and ethical Operating Thetan, how come the tech didn't work for him and--

<snip>

.....and how come he didn't notice that over 90% of the staff of Old Saint Hill, the last organization that he personally ran were Suppressive Persons?
http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2009/07/18/suppressive-a-new-definition/

Why did he fail to apply his communication tech and say "bye" to all of those who were slaving away for the organization he founded before he causatively dropped his body and head over to Target II? :unsure:

And for those of you who believe that Miscavige is the problem, why did Hubbard the OT fail to properly turn over his hats to some sane individuals who could get the job done in his absence? Also, if you asked that question in the first place - please word clear and clay demo the definition of Full Responsibility (the Scn definition) and then please explain how Hubbard is not fully responsible for the current state of affairs as exists within Scn today.

OK, end of rant. :carryon:

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

And for those of you who believe that Miscavige is the problem, why did Hubbard the OT fail to properly turn over his hats to some sane individuals who could get the job done in his absence? Also, if you asked that question in the first place - please word clear and clay demo the definition of Full Responsibility (the Scn definition) and then please explain how Hubbard is not fully responsible for the current state of affairs as exists within Scn today.

-snip-

In a way he did turn over his "hat":

A short excerpt from a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School, from the 'Reflections' chapter of the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?'

http://www.amazon.com/reader/0942637577?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib_dp_pt:

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"And look at this pattern... He [Hubbard] surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place..."

It's remarkable that, 26 years after Hubbard's death, scapegoat tech is still being used and still working, with Miscavige being the latest scapegoat.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
You are VERY welcome! :thumbsup:

YOU had BALLS! (metaphorically speaking)

Telling the CO AOLO, "You don't really believe what you're telling me, do you?". That is so very cool! :yes:

There were so many times where I wanted to say something to some staff or public, but because of concerns for family & friends, and still "wanting my Bridge", I kept my mouth shut so as to "not get into trouble". I would bet that many of us can remember moments where we WANTED to say something, but held back because of a similar concern (or fear).

I HATED that about life in Scientolpogy. Hubbard got me all excited about being able to "communicate what is true for me based on my own observations" (ref: Personal Integrity), but then stuck me in a rigid environment (organized Scientology) where doing so was quite impossible. Just another of the MANY contradictions inherent to the subject and practices of Scientology. :confused2:

Thank you. That is exactly what it was, that right there. Hell, the communication course DID improve my confront, and my ability to reach out and start a conversation, and then a few years later I find I'm limiting what I say and biting my tongue...

GreyLensman

:biggrin: Thanks, mate. That means a lot to me. :thumbsup:

I will never forget when I came back into AOLA after a year out of the SO and the RPF. It took about a year for me to have a full blown case of complete cognitive dissonance. Man, I couldn't stand the SO members, couldn't stand the public and couldn't relate to anyone else. It really sucked.

So at my lowest point, I go crawling back to AOLA, go through the front door on, bummer of all bummers, a Wednesday night. I'd forgotten the significance.

Ivan Obolensky, C/O AOLA, jumps toward me all friendly and hidyho. Told me there was a BRAND NEW Running Program out and it would handle all my problems.

I about dropped my jaw. I told him, "Brand NEW? But LRH is DEAD!"

Then the spiel about it only now being released to public but being done while he was alive... blah blah.

I just stared at him and shook my head. Then I leaned close to his face and said to him (and I'll bet he remembers this to this day)...

"You don't really believe what you're telling me, do you?"

No shit. I really did say that to the C/O AOLA.

He blushed, turned away, changed the subject.

He blew a couple of years later.

I liked Ivan. He blew because he had integrity (and couldn't stand it anymore). And maybe a mistress, I forget.

G

Gottabrain

I liked Ivan. He blew because he had integrity (and couldn't stand it anymore). And maybe a mistress, I forget.

Both. :coolwink:

Ivan really cared about staff and was a terrific C/O, kept mgmt off our backs most of the time. But he let me down when I was RPFed and he has a bad track record with his family that is still unresolved.

At the time, I felt bold to say that, but I also knew Ivan wouldn't take action against someone just for speaking freely to him. He never did in the 6 years I was at AOLA.

HelluvaHoax!

Q: Hey wasn't that guy who just dropped dead an OT?? Why didn't the tech protect them the way Ron said it would?

A: Because they did OT VIII before the _____ came out, so they were missing earlier levels.

A: The tech doesn't work if the being goes out ethics.

A: They weren't necessarily OT VIII because they were the ones that attested to being OT VIII. It could have been a false declare.

A: They pulled in dying because of their overts....because at that level even really tiny overts can have a huge effect on the being (because they are so perceptive and powerful)

A: They were currently "off the level" (OT VII) which is out ethics.

A: They went PTS and didn't apply the PTS tech because they went past some word they didn't know the meaning of.

A: Obviously they had some kind of BPC or something was missed on the case.

A: Half the case gain comes from training and they hadn't completed their Basics courses so naturally they died.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESMAN: The reason Ron had "several strokes" is because during his research he discovered this workable stable datum:

Herr Hoaxie - You forgot to route Phenix to Ethics and several intensives of sec checking. He obviously has undisclosed overts, In cases like this we feel that sec checking [STRIKE]is more profitable[/STRIKE] uh, gives better spiritual gain than simple conditions.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Q: Hey wasn't that guy who just dropped dead an OT?? Why didn't the tech protect them the way Ron said it would?

A: Because they did OT VIII before the _____ came out, so they were missing earlier levels.

A: The tech doesn't work if the being goes out ethics.

A: They weren't necessarily OT VIII because they were the ones that attested to being OT VIII. It could have been a false declare.

A: They pulled in dying because of their overts....because at that level even really tiny overts can have a huge effect on the being (because they are so perceptive and powerful)

A: They were currently "off the level" (OT VII) which is out ethics.

A: They went PTS and didn't apply the PTS tech because they went past some word they didn't know the meaning of.

A: Obviously they had some kind of BPC or something was missed on the case.

A: Half the case gain comes from training and they hadn't completed their Basics courses so naturally they died.

Had this person done the 7 Deadly Sins R/D ?

No ?

Hasn't been written yet ?

OMG !!

Davey Boy - a new 'lost tech' item has miraculously been uncovered !

Suppressed for years and now available as a Flag only rundown !

$$:biggrin:$$:biggrin:$$:biggrin:$$

HelluvaHoax!

--snip--

Had this person done the 7 Deadly Sins R/D ?

That's interesting.

I wonder how Scientology compares to the 7 Deadly Sins?

1268907542_3.jpg

Hieronymus Bosch (ca 1500)

In the case of Scientology, quite ironically, the 7 Deadly Sins are also referred to as the 7 Capital Vices. Let the reader decide which definition of Capital applies. LOL.

How would the elite leaders of Scientology fare against this list? I have a feeling that L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavich, Tom Cruise and other enlightened OT's will not be sending in their surveys. Maybe we can help answer for them.

Pride: Would Ron over-populating the world's Scientology centers with his own unused personal office, bronze bust and ever-present self-photographs be a clue? How about Tom Cruise's "I know the history of psychiatry, you don't!"?

Envy: How about Hubbard's envy of spectacularly successful mission holders and stealing their cash and clients? How about COB redirecting cult member's adulation of Hubbard to himself and imposing his own photographs, tech breakthroughs and requisite standing ovations?

Gluttony: The corpulence doeth speakly loudly in Hubbard's [STRIKE]obesity[/STRIKE] OTsity.

Lust: How about Hubbard's creepy, sleazy sexual affirmations? And maybe there is a reason why COB doesn't get auditing or have any pc folders with personal information.

Anger: Does imprisoning people in chain lockers or double wide "hole" trailers, terrorizing and beating them count?

Greed: If there was ever a "Road to Infinity" in Scientology, it would be the leaders' insatiable desire for Infinite wealth and power.

Sloth: Would conning people out of billions with fraudulent claims of attaining "OT" be an example of not working for a living?​

Ummm...this is not looking good for the Religion of Scientology and its spiritual masters.

Free Being Me

Crusader
That's interesting.

I wonder how Scientology compares to the 7 Deadly Sins?

1268907542_3.jpg

Hieronymus Bosch (ca 1500)

In the case of Scientology, quite ironically,, the 7 Deadly Sins are also referred to as the 7 Capital Vices. Let the reader decide which definition of Capital applies. LOL.

How would the elite leaders of Scientology fare against this list? I have a feeling that L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavich, Tom Cruise and other enlightened OT's will not be sending in their surveys. Maybe we can help answer for them.

Pride: Would Ron over-populating the world's Scientology centers with his own unused personal office, bronze bust and ever-present self-photographs be a clue? How about Tom Cruise's "I know the history of psychiatry, you don't!"?

Envy: How about Hubbard's envy of spectacularly successful mission holders and stealing their cash and clients? How about COB redirecting cult member's adulation of Hubbard to himself and imposing his own photographs, tech breakthroughs and requisite standing ovations?

Gluttony: The corpulence doeth speakly loudly in Hubbard's [STRIKE]obesity[/STRIKE] OTsity.

Lust: How about Hubbard's creepy, sleazy sexual affirmations? And maybe there is a reason why COB doesn't get auditing or have any pc folders with personal information.

Anger: Does imprisoning people in chain lockers or double wide "hole" trailers, terrorizing and beating them count?

Greed: If there was ever a "Road to Infinity" in Scientology, it would be the leaders' insatiable desire for Infinite wealth and power.

Sloth: Would conning people out of billions with fraudulent claims of attaining "OT" be an example of not working for a living?​

Ummm...this is not looking good for the Religion of Scientology and its spiritual masters.

Patrick_Guillemin_la_voix_de_Ned_Flanders_est_mort.jpg

12691686750Io3j5.jpg

Hi neighborinos, $cientology is the darn diddily devils work!

Free Being Me

Crusader
"The alleviation of the condition of insanity has also been accomplished now…"
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, November 1970, "Psychosis" (Fair Use Quote)

Bold claims for a man that died in hiding, senile, on drugs, hiding from the U.S. government with never a clear or oatee made. Uh huh, works great.

"Arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases, asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue of illnesses goes away and stays away."
L. Ron Hubbard, DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, 1987 Ed., p. 72 (Fair Use Quote)

Last time I looked, people are still wearing glasses, have heart attacks, indigestion, use asthma inhalers, yet $cientology can't cure a pimple much less anything else.

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Off the Time Track," lecture of June 1952, excerpted in JOURNAL OF SCIENTOLOGY issue 18-G, reprinted in TECHNICAL VOLUMES OF DIANETICS & SCIENTOLOGY, vol. 1, p. 4189( Fair Use Quote)

The only time L Ron actually told everyone the truth, he lied his cult into a personal empire. Convince enough people to believe lies and he can use any lie to cover the lies that he lied about.

GreyLensman

because thetans need problems. If you think you have too many problems, find another one...

You don't have enough problems, not too many.

Free Being Me

Crusader
L Con writes Dianetics, then soon after starts the Cof$. Institutes the Sea Org, KSW, sec checks, disconnection, fair game, Xenu, dead agenting and the guardians office (later OSA).

L Con claims to have created the route to total freedom, a spiritual eternity, mapped out with precision. L Con claims this is all standard tech.

Hubbard kicks the bucket and Slappy takes over, his efforts are supposedly standard tech. Slappy can't figure out what's standard tech either, hence the Free Zoners.

The Free Zoners are giving it a shot with standard tech. However, they can't even agree or decide what's standard tech. Yet their mantra is to weed out deviates who don't apply standard tech (Didn't L Con try that?)

Three strikes and you're out. If the three above parties claim to have standard tech, why is it that standard tech creates foot bullets and mindless drones. What's the excuse here you ask? None ..... $cientology never worked in the first place.

$cientology is nothing more than a huge farce, a mind fuck for money. Don't believe me? Google will provide, start searching. Search here at E.S.M.B. With so much about good ole L Con out on the net, what's the excuse of people still believing L Cons mind fuck? The facts of his life and character are verifiable. He lied about his marriages, lied about his military career, lied about his higher education, ruined and lied to those who helped him start $cientology, lied to his followers, lied about the results of his researches, lied about his involvement with secret op.'s to penetrate the U.S. government, lied about ruining peoples reputations and ended up on the run from the law while maintaining a cult empire.

Where is the excuse to believe $cientology is "good", has value, is worthy of study? What's the excuse for perpetuating a huge lie? Standard tech is whatever the person in power over you says it is. Plain and simple. L Con wrote all those contrary policies to cover his ass and keep ample excuses available. L Con had lots of excuses to make false claims .... everyone of them from your bank accounts.

HelluvaHoax!

L Con writes Dianetics, then soon after starts the Cof$. Institutes the Sea Org, KSW, sec checks, disconnection, fair game, Xenu, dead agenting and the guardians office (later OSA).

L Con claims to have created the route to total freedom, a spiritual eternity, mapped out with precision. L Con claims this is all standard tech.

Hubbard kicks the bucket and Slappy takes over, his efforts are supposedly standard tech. Slappy can't figure out what's standard tech either, hence the Free Zoners.

The Free Zoners are giving it a shot with standard tech. However, they can't even agree or decide what's standard tech. Yet their mantra is to weed out deviates who don't apply standard tech (Didn't L Con try that?)

Three strikes and you're out. If the three above parties claim to have standard tech, why is it that standard tech creates foot bullets and mindless drones. What's the excuse here you ask? None ..... $cientology never worked in the first place.

$cientology is nothing more than a huge farce, a mind fuck for money. Don't believe me? Google will provide, start searching. Search here at E.S.M.B. With so much about good ole L Con out on the net, what's the excuse of people still believing L Cons mind fuck? The facts of his life and character are verifiable. He lied about his marriages, lied about his military career, lied about his higher education, ruined and lied to those who helped him start $cientology, lied to his followers, lied about the results of his researches, lied about his involvement with secret op.'s to penetrate the U.S. government, lied about ruining peoples reputations and ended up on the run from the law while maintaining a cult empire.

Where is the excuse to believe $cientology is "good", has value, is worthy of study? What's the excuse for perpetuating a huge lie? Standard tech is whatever the person in power over you says it is. Plain and simple. L Con wrote all those contrary policies to cover his ass and keep ample excuses available. L Con had lots of excuses to make false claims .... everyone of them from your bank accounts.

Superb post!!

squirrelvssquirrel.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Talking about COS SCN vs INDIE SCN and the whole "you're a squirrel!" thing, maybe COB and Marty can get together and end cycle on all of Scientology's problems in a musical Super-Event.

COB
You're a squirrel!

MARTY
No, you're a squirrel!

(cue music - they smile and wink at each other)

COB
You say theta potato.

MARTY
I say theta patattah.

COB
You say audit a tomato.

MARTY
I say audit a tomatta.

COB
Tomato.

MARTY
Tomatta.

COB/MARTY (singing in unison)
Tomato. Tomatta.
Let's call the whole cult scam off!​

[video=youtube;ya8-ZKcOhiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya8-ZKcOhiY[/video]​

G

Gottabrain

SCIENTOLOGY NEWBIE: The Communications Course didn't work.

REG: Why do you say that?

NEWBIE: Because I couldn't convince my mother to stop trying to charge me rent. She says her car is breaking down and she needs to buy a new one.

REG: Oh, she must be an SP then. You have an important mission in life to accomplish and she is actively stopping you from doing something far more important than her silly bills and need of transportation. Why shouldn't she be taking the bus? After all, she's only in a meat body. We all are, and none of that matters but yet she is slowing you down from becoming eternally free. Before you die, you have to complete the Bridge or you will be forever trapped. But first, you have to go to Ethics, then do the PTS SP Course. That will be $3000.

---- FOUR WEEKS LATER ------

PRECLEAR: I went to Ethics, did conditions, finished the PTS/SP Course. Yes, she is definitely an SP, because when I stopped paying her rent, she kicked me out, but that's okay because now we are disconnected. But now I have to pay twice as much rent.

REG: That's okay! Because you are on the right track now. Now you are free to do the rest of the Bridge and go Clear. Once you are getting your life repair, Grades and go clear, you will make 10X as much money and you will have much better friends here. In fact, we will be just like a family to you!

PRECLEAR: But where will I get the money?

REG: You have credit cards? Borrow it! You know it's a good investment! Just get rolling on the Bridge and the money will roll right in, because your reactive mind will be out of the way!

--------ONE YEAR LATER --------

CLEAR: I've maxed out my credit cards, borrowed from my friends, sold my insurance policies, my car and even put my personal belongings on eBAY. When do I start making money?

REG: Oh! You're PTS to the Middle Class, that's why you're not making money! You need to retread the PTS/SP course...

......and so on.......