What's new

Exes who have OSA pasts

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW every time I see this thread I read it as Exes who have OSA pants. Maybe that's what we should call each other when we have certain suspicions. :punch:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
DM's regime probably just uses "illegal pc" status as one more angle to extract cash. But it's all bullshit. It's just a defensive thing to prevent scn from ending up in the paper or evening news. It's too late to help them at this point.

What they usually do is make the person prove his or her loyalty by going through more training. I knew someone who already had all that paid for, but that wasn't good enough. They wanted the person's loyalty and expertise proven by actually DOING the training.

So it's more than the money, for a change. It's about their incredible paranoia about loyalty and all that.

They treat people who've ever done anything in the FZ and who then want to go back to CofS the same.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I suppose what you say is true. I'm not totally discounting psychiatric methods. But there is too much emphasis upon things like medication.

But in my last lifetime, I was very much f****d over by psychiatrists. What happened to me I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

In many cases, the goal is to turn the client into a total effect. If it were up to me, and my only two choices were leaving the system as it is, or totally eliminating it, I would eliminate it.

Helena

I think it's like anything else. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not. I've seen some egregious fuckups by psychiatrists. I've also seen people who were truly helped by psychotherapy and even by meds administered by psychiatrists.

There have also been people who were screwed over by their auditors. I've seen stories posted here.

Gadfly

Crusader
I think it's like anything else. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not. I've seen some egregious fuckups by psychiatrists. I've also seen people who were truly helped by psychotherapy and even by meds administered by psychiatrists.

There have also been people who were screwed over by their auditors. I've seen stories posted here.

Yes, for anything, excessively simplified & over-generalized answers and statements rarely embrace ALL pertinent examples, instances and experiences. Shysters, like Hubbard, push for and even demand such lazy acceptance (ref: KSW #1).

Granted many people like to accept, agree with, and "think" with such wide-sweeping (inaccurate) abstractions. I suppose it is the nature of the beast, meaning that many people have a sorry tendency to accept many ideas far sooner than he or she should or would if he or she had bothered to take the time and care necessary to gather up a wide range of relevant observations in the area or field.

++++++++

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
What they usually do is make the person prove his or her loyalty by going through more training. I knew someone who already had all that paid for, but that wasn't good enough. They wanted the person's loyalty and expertise proven by actually DOING the training.

So it's more than the money, for a change. It's about their incredible paranoia about loyalty and all that.

They treat people who've ever done anything in the FZ and who then want to go back to CofS the same.

Yes I know the drill well but I can't give them any credit for good intentions since they didn't mention any of this shit until I had already paid and wouldn't simply give me my money back. And I had briefly tried the psychological route before entering Lyintology®. I had to prove to them that I was worthy to be head fucked. :sparky: I guess they are looking for signs that the person isn't going to go wacko on them but in the end it's all about PR and preemptive damage control.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh, I give them absolutely zero credit for good intentions, believe me.

I've seen them take hundreds of thousands of dollars on a/p and then tell the person he can't get services because of his mom or dad or the man in the moon or something. Then the poor bastard petitions for everything, and they make him jump through hoops.

My point is that it isn't just about the money. It's also about intel. And that is most definitely not meant as any kind of compliment whatsoever.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think I still have my OSA pants somewhere. I outgrew them, of course, and trying to fit into them these days would result in a severe case of genital strangulation. Come to think of it, that's probably a complaint that many still-active OSAbots suffer from. It's gotta hurt.

G

Gottabrain

I think I still have my OSA pants somewhere. I outgrew them, of course, and trying to fit into them these days would result in a severe case of genital strangulation. Come to think of it, that's probably a complaint that many still-active OSAbots suffer from. It's gotta hurt.

:roflmao:

:goodposting:

Most of the OSA bots are so old, they already pant plenty.

old_man_running.JPG

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
BTW every time I see this thread I read it as Exes who have OSA pants. Maybe that's what we should call each other when we have certain suspicions. :punch:

How about Exes who have OSA "Hats"?

I still occasionally wear my OSA hat and I can prove it...

OSAGoon3.jpg