Explosions and upper levels.

Terril park

Sponsor
Posted the below before and most replies were telling me I'm nuts etc.

Note that such are not the target audience for this post.

So new thread.

Recently looked at one of my folders and was surprised to see that twice I mentioned that regarding volcanoes as explosions gave more reads.

At that time I hadn't read PAB 12.

----------------
Would it be useful to rework OT III so as to run explosions in
a better or simpler form? Some earlier comments and quotes of mine .

--------------------
From pab 12:-

"The explosion is apparently a very definite basis in all engrams and,
for our purposes here, can be considered to be basicbasic. And it could be remarked with this PAB that basicbasic for all cases has been discovered and is being delivered into your hands to be run,"

"What exactly is the cycle of the explosion? One gets the preclear to
get nothingness, then a growing expanse of whiteness, then turn the whiteness black, have the black dwindle and get nothingness again. You will readily see the similarity of this to Black and White Processing and, indeed this is the furthest extension of Black and White Processing but is many times more effective and usefull."

"....It does not matter how poorly the preclear runs this. It does not matter if the nearest approach to whiteness is simply the idea that something might be white if he could see it"

Note that there was a whole book dedicated to black and white processing, Scn 8-80

PAB 12 recomends running explosions between each step of the Six Steps to Self-Auditing.

Incident 1 :-

"1 Patter: LOUD SNAP, WAVES OF LIGHT, HORSES DRAWING
CHARIOT RIGHT TO LEFT, CHERUB COMES OUT,
BLOWS HORN, COMES CLOSE, SHATTERING
SERIES OF SNAPS, CHERUB FADES,
RETREATS, BLACK MASS
IS DUMPED ON THE THETAN."

Note that this involves whiteness [ waves of light] and blackness
[ black mass]. Sound effects are added which seems appropriate for an explosion.

Also note that inc 2 involves lots of explosions. So if the theory of this PAB is correct entities, single unit beings, get run on explosions as much as needed.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Having grown up in an era where one could still buy firecrackers, I can see how explosions could be regarded as therapeutic. Oh the joy of blowing up someone's letterbox, especially if they were nasty to children.

I scanned HCOB Vol I backwards from there to find the beginnings of the Six Steps of Self Auditing, and came across the Wearing Heads process. Reminded me of a very impressive art exhibit I saw once where the creator of the exhibit had spent years making model heads that resembled historical figures, had them rotate on a turntable and made a continuous hologram of the sequence, like a 3D film that went for about 20 minutes.

That had to be one of the most remarkable feats of technology I've ever seen, but as a Scientologist I derived a much deeper meaning from it than mere art and technology.

Can't say that I'd alter the running of Incident One as a result of reading that PAB though, and in any case I no longer need to run it.