Expose on Delphian School

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
And the hits just keep on comin.... :happydance:

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: The elite Scientology recruitment school where Suri Cruise was headed - and how it feeds children scraps, forces sick students into isolation rooms and inflicts humiliating punishment
  • Former The Delphian School student reveals exclusively to MailOnline that he lost 25 pounds in the first three months and that ‘I’d just live off toast’
  • Aerial photos show a campus where students were not allowed to email anyone outside the campus; it is‘an isolated community in a scary castle’
  • Ill students are forced into windowless, basement ‘isolation rooms’ for days and denied any medication
  • There were four shower stalls for the boys but only one had hot water
  • Katie asserted that she divorced Tom to ‘protect Suri from Scientology’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-humiliating-punishments.html#ixzz2wLD093xB

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
And the hits just keep on comin.... :happydance:

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: The elite Scientology recruitment school where Suri Cruise was headed - and how it feeds children scraps, forces sick students into isolation rooms and inflicts humiliating punishment
  • Former The Delphian School student reveals exclusively to MailOnline that he lost 25 pounds in the first three months and that ‘I’d just live off toast’
  • Aerial photos show a campus where students were not allowed to email anyone outside the campus; it is‘an isolated community in a scary castle’
  • Ill students are forced into windowless, basement ‘isolation rooms’ for days and denied any medication
  • There were four shower stalls for the boys but only one had hot water
  • Katie asserted that she divorced Tom to ‘protect Suri from Scientology’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-humiliating-punishments.html#ixzz2wLD093xB

Okay, I was there the same time Paul Csige was there. As a matter of fact, I believe he lived next door to me.

I didn't start using e-mail until a few years after he left, but e-mail wasn't restricted internally. I don't know what he's talking about there.

Yes, ill students are quarantined in an isolation area, but the rooms are not windowless, and they're on the first floor, not in any basement. Students are not denied medication. On the contrary, they are taken to doctors and often prescribed antibiotics.

Each boys bathroom on the second and third floor had SIX shower stalls. I don't recall any of them having problems with hot water. There may have been days where one of the showers hot water wasn't working.

As for the food, every day, new food was cooked. However, if you didn't like what was on the menu, you could have leftovers from the previous day's menu as an alternative.