What's new

Expose Scientology Traps here!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember reading Hubbard's "anatomy of a trap" - so I found it just the "right thing to do" is to expose here Scientology TRAPS for any lurkers in doubt:

Here is a doozie of one TRAP:

1. Putting money on account - signing legal documents stating that you cannot get refunds, if Scientology has ruined some ability - it is not Scientologies fault and you are responsible, you cannot sue the Church of Scientology nor speak publically about any thing negative that Scientology does to you.

What "Church" does this? Honestly ask yourself this question - if you have any experience in other Churches - there is none of this type of trapping!

Scientology convinces you that "you are going to get rid of your reactive mind and your reactive mind will try stop you :whistling: from getting up the Bridge to Total Spiritual Freedom"...so this will ensure that you will persist.

The truth - when you get up the Bridge to OT VIII - you found out that you "put your reactive mind there - and your past lives that you audited going up the Bridge were your Body Thetan's lives - they were not even yours!! Now you must audit out your Body Thetan's and get them off of you! The Body Thetan's and Cluster's of Body Thetan's are the SOURCE of all of your problems. Then when you are done with that and still feel bad ... there is more but we can't give it to you until you get 10,000 people to do this. Scientology has 5,000 in 60 years but needs another 5,000 in order for you to have total spiritual freedom...Oh - you are broke - well join staff!! Take responsibility! Step into those stinky cowboy boots you Degraded Being!

The truth will set you free! The truth is simple! The truth is profound and it is free - does not cost anything! Find the truth and go free!!

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
This is a well covered topic on this, and other sites, but I must say that
one of the most insidious traps is our own pride.
And this trap becomes more sticky as one's years in Scientology add up
and we get deeper and deeper into the mire.
When we finally, absolutely realise we've been fools and dupes, man is
it hard to face up to that fact and get the fuck out.

:nervous:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
"I am Admiral Ackbar, and I approve this message..."
scientology_ackbar.jpg

(Not mine.)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a well covered topic on this, and other sites, but I must say that
one of the most insidious traps is our own pride.
And this trap becomes more sticky as one's years in Scientology add up
and we get deeper and deeper into the mire.
When we finally, absolutely realise we've been fools and dupes, man is
it hard to face up to that fact and get the fuck out.

:nervous:

So true - part of healing from the scam is admitting I was WRONG - the sooner I admitted it - the faster the healing took place. Put my pride in the trunk and faced the facts that I was SCAMMED! Now - I am at the point of laughing about it - and grateful I got out alive and not destroyed financially! The mind can heal - humbleness is the key!