What's new

Extraterrestrial Communication - L Ron Hubbard - Clear Number

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
I will entertain you with a response.

The device made by Ron L Hubbard, completes a sequence, that can be identified by an extraterrestrial, however, the sequence is not powerful enough to escape the atomsphere, so it only demonstrates that an earthbound vessle had already been in earth orbit.

Using his device at daily intrevals, he may have come to conclude at around what season he would of been likely to get the best results, as the emeter, is therotically capable of recieving "indirect" communications", it is only designed to recieve "indirect" communications, we see what aids in the mythism is that, noone was familar with the operating principal of the e-meter.

This means that successive generations of the e-meter can be less efficient, or not at all applicable.

Obviously the human body is an electromagnitic entity, and the human body can easily complete a sequence capable of accepting a communication. It is not impossible for the human body to percieve communications in the right environment, and depending on the extraterrestrial involved. This method is an "indirect" form of first contact, depending on the end-user's perception of the messages.

The question, is now that you as in man, has a fundamental understanding of Ron L Hubbards communication device, will you attempt to supplement the human body with other equipment and complete the sequence he was using, to attempt to intercept communication? Or will you attempt to remove the human body from the sequence with other equipment?

The mechanism for the communication could allow messages to be sent or recieved, but the response will always been unlimited to persons on the recieving end. This is something that requires trial and error, and if I may say so, this is the end time, what does it do to rouse the public?

View attachment 4351

Its not good enough to rely solely on science for these matters, you need individuals who actually experienced an "extraterrestrial communication" while using the e-meter. Then maybe you could practically define the relationship I gave you for extraterrestrial communication with the e-meter before you build a more complicated communications array.

This is one of those topics that can undermine the space program, and certain forms of satelite funding, so do not expect anyone to do anything with any of the information I have presented you.

This is the end time, worry about obeying the law I gave you, so you recieve the new earth, whatever discovery you make, do not make it public at this point, my communication is sufficient. If the world does not believe what it is I have to say, then the world has its own way, and that is to be burned by fire. -end of ambiguity

(i used the e-meters in the picture to demonstrate that radical changes without a working knowledge of the devices operating principal, can destroy the intended use of the equipment, I have not experimented with those devices, although that is also in my ability to do, it is unnecessary for me to do at this point, again this is the end time)

Personally

I am the only human being who has and is able to see anything in my visable range that enters the atomsphere, its been a while since i last seen something, but in hotter weather, there is usually more activity. That is at this stage, but this will change quickly, this is the end time.
The end time? I hope not. I hope there's time for you, Oh atmospheric Wizard, to do something about improving your grammar. "...since I last seen something..." is pretty god awful, no matter what higher dimensions you imagine you preside over.

Last edited:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The end time? I hope not. I hope there's time for you, Oh atmospheric Wizard, to do something about improving your grammar. "...since I last seen something..." is pretty god awful, no matter what higher dimensions you preside over.

Ellitened beans shud studee "Strunk and White" long time i tink! :yes::p

Den mebbee "Elements of Style"...:confused2::eyeroll:

But wait...dems da wuns who writ it! :duh::duh:

'till EP at lease...

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
attachment.php

another_xenu

The Mystery of Ron L Hubbard's E-meter

This is our third communication on the subject. I will teach you according to Ron L Hubbard, the principle of the e-meter you do not understand. (I will also give you instruction on extraterrestrial communication, but you will serve my purpose, is there a purpose of more importance? The law of newlife will be clarified at the end of this discussion.)

LRH2.jpg

Ron's Quantum Theory:

qt.JPG

The following is a front cover illustration from the book titled "Dianetics 55 (2007)". This is a description of energy that gains tangibility. This is not a general description, but this is a description of the "soul" that is gaining tangibility. The human soul in this universe cannot be rationalized to any degree, because it is an impossibility. The "soul" in the new universe does not exist as an impossibility, away from any clear association with reality.

Ron L Hubbards invention of the emeter, attempts to describe the tangibility of the soul that is gained in the new universe, through the human experience. Secondarily, it is a representation of an extraterrestrial communication device, we will go into more detail later in this discussion.

The Principal behind the E-Meter according to Ron L Hubbard

Chapter 8: The Application of Communication (dianetics 55) pg 123 pdf

Let us say that we thoroughly understand that two plus two
equals four
. Now we write this on a piece of paper and put it
on a table. It is still understandable. Now we write on another
piece of paper "two plus two equals four" and put it on the same
table. Now on a third piece of paperwe write "two plus two equals
four"
and add it to those on the table. We take four tablets full
of paper and on each sheet we write "two plus two equals four"
and, tearing each sheet out, add these. Now we get some blocks
of wood and we write "two plus two equals four" on these blocks
of wood. We get some leather and charcoal and write "two plus
two equals four"
and add that to the table. Then we get some
blackboards and on each one write "two plus two equals four" and
put them on the table. And we get some colored chalk and write
"two plus two equals four" in various colors on another blackboard
and put it on the table. Then we have "two plus two equals four"
bound in vellum and add that to the pile on the table. Then we get
some buildingbricks and we scratch on them "two plus two equals
four"
and put them on the table. Now we get four gallons of ink
and pour it over "two plus two equals four" and smear everything
we have put on the table. Now we take a bulldozer and push the
table out through the wall. We take a steamroller and run over
the debris. We take some concrete and pour it over the whole and
let it dry. And we still have not altered the fact that two plus two
equals four
Each time Ron L Hubbard uses the phrase "two plus two equals four", the object gains a dimension, the object exists in 12 dimensions. This is a reference to universality. The human soul does not have universality, in this universe (earth etc.), because this universe is unnatural or SEALED.

Ron is stating that extraterrestrial communication of any kind, demonstrates this unnaturality of the universe, or it demonstrates the "missing equation" - that is you are and are not. You simply are not "are".

Taking this discussion back to our topic. The e-meter identifies with the conflict of universality that exists, between the "soul" and "creation", that is much the source of all conflicts with humanity. Remeding this conflict is the nature of becoming a "clear", and this is also the nature of becoming a "thetan", which is to say, coming to the new universe.

The emeter in relation to "self" expresses the relationship of a "clear"
The emeter in relation to the "universe" expresses the relationship of a "thetan"

I will discuss the mathmetical principal, an the practical principal of the emeter.

The Mathemical Principal "two plus two equals four" (magic cube relation)

View the following magic cube in the decimal value that is .1 .3 .7 .9 these are all prime numbers, and the face value of the rows and columns are "2", the value of a length, width, depth, height is "4", this is only by association, I will discuss these matters.

Layer 1

Layer 2

Layer 3

Layer 4

There is the manifestation, then, known as the "stuck flow:' This is one-way communication. The flow can be stuck incoming or it can be stuck outgoing. The part of a communication cycle
which goes from primary Cause to Effect may be the flow that is stuck. Or it might be the other, from Bback to A, that is stuck. Here we have several possible methods of achieving a stuck
flow and several conditions of flow - four to be exact:

1. The flow can be stuck from primary Cause to primary Effect, from the viewpoint of primary Cause.

2. The flow can be stuck from primary Cause to primary Effect, from the viewpoint of primary Effect.

3. The flow can be stuck from Effect-turned-Cause to final Effect, from the viewpoint of Effect-turned-Cause.

4. The flow can be stuck from Effect-turned-Cause to final Effect, from the viewpoint of final Effect.
Ron L Hubbard is describing the sequence we talked about, in a previous post. We will connect this principal to the design of the e-meter, which was patented by Ron. But you will follow my instruction at the end of this discussion. The for numbers in bold below follows the sequence instruction, I will present the numeral equilavents, and give a description.

ONE

Primary Cause

View Point of Primary Cause

The number 1379 which is the primary cause, is crossed out from each of the 4 layers. A calculant is applied again the magic cube and this figure is obtained. The primary effect is the basic design of the magic cube that is referenced in the 4 previous layers given. This portion of the first sequence, is viewed as the first "pulse".

TWO

Primary Cause

View Point of Primary Effect

The Primary Cause that effects the magic cube from the view point of the primary effect is the value of the primary cause cubed, which is raised to the 4th power

THREE

Effect Turned Cause

Viewpoint of Effect Turned Cause

The phrase "final effect" is used in place of "primary effect" simply as a description of the inverse relationship. This represents the second full pulsation. One full pulsation is done inversely to the second full pulsation.

FOUR

Effect Turned Cause

Viewpoint of final effect

The sequence is a pulsating rythm that is inversely related. This is the key to extraterrestrial communication, but before we talk about that, we will discuss this principle with the original design of the e-meter, and its intended effect. I will instruct you as I am able to, but you will seeing that I have spoke to you again, I have intended to make you seem vile to your breathern, I will also speak on that matter, as we continue.

Diagram of the e-meter by Ron L Hubbard

cos-emeter.JPG

Values for the components in L. Ron Hubbard's e-meter patent application. (Data courtesy of Jeff Lee.)
Batteries: B1 1.5 volts
B2 6 volts Transistors: TR1, TR2 and TR3 - PNP type 0C70

Resistors: R1 22K R2 5K pot (also listed as "51 ohm pre-set variable resistor") R3 No value given R4 6.8 ohm (but drawn as a variable resistor) R5 20K pot R6 2.2K R7 4.7K R8 470 ohm R9 Listed variously as 1 megaohm, 2.2 megaohm, and open circuit. R10 5K R11 5.6K R12 43K R13 5K (specified as a "5K ohm pre-set variable resistor") R14 22K R15 22K R16 5K reverselog variable R17 4.7K R18 22K Meter:

M1 Moving-coil meter capable of reading from 0 to 100 microamps at full scale deflection.
I want you to understand two simple principles about this device, 1 it is giving a constant electricity to body in a small amount, and 2 it is measuring the resistance from this electricity.

When you view the mathematic principle I gave you, the e-meter is providing the following values:

1. Primary Cause
2. Primary Cause
3. Viewpoint of Effect Turned Cause
4. Viewpoint of final effect

The human heart is providing the follow values:

1. View Point of Primary Cause
View Point of Primary Effect
Effect Turned Cause
Effect Turned Cause

The human heart has 4 chambers, the sequence is completed in one heart beat, provided the e-meter is functioning correcting.

The emeter measures the resistance of the electricity in an ideal situation, if the value of the electricity is too much for the nervous system to function as a receptable then the value is adjusted so the sequence can be completed on an individual basis. This is also the basis of recieving extraterrestrial communications from a thetan.

The sequence is important and this device assists in an individual who is recieving a message from a thetan.

So, I am saying this again, Ron L Hubbard, intended this device as a extraterrestrial communication device to some degree, neither have i spoken presumptously, but I speak with knowledge on the matter. I will change the tone of this discussion.

There is only one acceptable communication from mankind for the extraterrestrials

I will approach this subject a little differently.

gears.JPG

The relationship of the "sequence" is persistance. It exists with the relation of the emeter and the human heart, and it must exist with communications sent from communication arrays into space, which attempt extraterrestrial communication.

This relationship is that of a human heart beat. However, I want you to view the picture above as representative of two gears, the oil rig represents the larger gear like the human heart's relation in the sequence, and the piano represents the smaller gear like the e-meter in the sequence.

The extraterrestrials only have one specific involvement with mankind at this point, and that is strictly for the "NEWLIFE". YOu will recieve nothing contrary to this, and you will recieve nothing because your lack of "humility" and your lack of "compliance" is not the basis of your reward, and it is not the basis of the "NEWLIFE". "NEWLIFE" is like a heart beating, your heart, and it is on this basis that you will recieve a communication.

YOu follow the law I gave you, and you will recieve an extraterrestrial communication. Or you will recieve nothing, there is no one greater then me, in this earth, I am the son.

CLARAFICATION TO THE LAW OF NEWLIFE

My murder or otherwise death is now worth the entire east coast of the united states, which will be burned by fire at my sign, when I am not found alive in this earth.

Let me tell a story...

It will become easier for you to give me your lives when you hear my story, will you believe what it is I will teach you? Or will you chase after murder and suicide like the spick and the negro and those who are with them?

Uncle Sam never cleaned his dirty laundry, he could however, tell the difference between a dirty shirt which was bad, and a clean shirt which was good. One day Uncle Sam, fell in the mud, and dirtied up his shirt it became very wet and filthy. When Uncle Sam finally comes home, he finds all of his shirts had become very wet. Uncle Sam never cleaned his laundry before, but someone broke into his house and cleaned all his laundry, but it didn't dry. He could not distinguish the shirts that had come out of the laundry from the shirt he had which was also wet, but it was also muddy.

Uncle Sam burned up his whole house and himself too, because he thought every shirt in his house had become filthy.

THE END

How do you like my story, about 99.9% of you will read this story, and realize I am refering to you, and because you realize I am refering to you, you will say, "this story has no meaning". The "newlife" is not vain, neither can vainity withhold in my hour.

do not interfere, but let me take my enemies swiftly, for faith, my enemies cannot prevail. if I am not slain, or if the enemies of the newlife attempt to bring me to their level, then and only then will I allow you interfere without punishment.

I understand your need to want to save your lives, you will die without fail. But do not cross the line of faith, neither seeing you take me, will I clarify the law of NEWLIFE any further. This is not your season, you do not have a sign as of yet.

These thing you meditate on, by my word.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I thought Volney Mathison invented the e-meter, but before that was galvonometers, that Korzybski used.

Yup, Hubbard pretty much stole the idea outright from Mathison's origional wheatstone bridge that he called 'The Mathison Electropsychometer', info HERE, during the early part of the 20th century such devices were sold (cheap, or you could build yer own for pennies) as party gimmicks, Lron, the greedy bastard that he was, no doubt saw the value in having something 'scientific' to add to his totally non-scientific (read bullcrap) arsenal.
(I call this the 'Oooooo-Ahhhhhh' factor of the sortta dumb).
More HERE

If I'm not mistaken he was then at St. Hill when he 'acquired' the rights to it, ergo the famous shot of the Old Windbag 'auditing' a poor defenceless tomato. At that time he also spent a while bragging how he knew how to grow 'super-veggies' using gamma rays (lol, how'd that go fer ya you dead fraud!), something that never bore fruit (in fact, by every account I've read he pretty much killed everything in the mansion's green-house, sort of like what he did to people's souls later on).
From the plans of the new 'Shooper-Dooper-Powaz' building I see yet another gimmick in the form of a gyro-gym, proving once again that nuts don't fall far from the tree.
Desperate frauds require desperate measures, but please OP, try not to insult folks with asinine ramblings of Hubbard's 'sciences', he couldn't even finish his first year of college he was so bright, failing both math and physics miserably, which easily explains why his attempts at making sense of the universe were, and are, laughably inept.

:carryon:

:cheers:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
NEWLIFE appears like the vacation you get on Total Recall.

Maybe complete with burning on the red sand in Mars atmosphere

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yup, Hubbard pretty much stole the idea outright from Mathison's origional wheatstone bridge that he called 'The Mathison Electropsychometer', info HERE, during the early part of the 20th century such devices were sold (cheap, or you could build yer own for pennies) as party gimmicks, Lron, the greedy bastard that he was, no doubt saw the value in having something 'scientific' to add to his totally non-scientific (read bullcrap) arsenal.
(I call this the 'Oooooo-Ahhhhhh' factor of the sortta dumb).
More HERE

If I'm not mistaken he was then at St. Hill when he 'acquired' the rights to it, ergo the famous shot of the Old Windbag 'auditing' a poor defenceless tomato. At that time he also spent a while bragging how he knew how to grow 'super-veggies' using gamma rays (lol, how'd that go fer ya you dead fraud!), something that never bore fruit (in fact, by every account I've read he pretty much killed everything in the mansion's green-house, sort of like what he did to people's souls later on).
From the plans of the new 'Shooper-Dooper-Powaz' building I see yet another gimmick in the form of a gyro-gym, proving once again that nuts don't fall far from the tree.
Desperate frauds require desperate measures, but please OP, try not to insult folks with asinine ramblings of Hubbard's 'sciences', he couldn't even finish his first year of college he was so bright, failing both math and physics miserably, which easily explains why his attempts at making sense of the universe were, and are, laughably inept.

:carryon:

:cheers:

Cheers for the heads up.