What's new

F/N PHASES and PROCESS BASICS

Terril park

Sponsor
Facinating URL.

"As incredible as it seems, it appears that when we see things, we are reading information from the Zero Point Field on a quantum level and our brain 'reads out' this information to create the images we see in front of us. Some scientists have gone as far as to say that our memories don't sit inside our heads at all. Our brains are simply the retrieval and read-out mechanism of the ultimate storage medium - The Field."

So the discovery of the Akashic records is at the cutting edge of science.

Would love to hear more on these early discoveries with regard to Huna.

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
The above pic you posted is almost identical to what I saw in the 2nd session I ever had in Scio.

Alan

Thanks for that link! I love the messages from the teammates outside the box.

You're a visionary. What you saw is something Ron couldn’t foresee. Connection, Reconnection and Oneness with all-there-is in the 21st century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

And due to his own limitations he had to make stuff up to appear bigger than everyone else. He dogpiled on every advancemet and spiritual teammate of his day while cut, past and altering it. Had he kept to non evaluations, we wouldn't probably be reconnecting up here to sort out , "what went wrong".

That reconnection, and the merge back to oneness was the magick pill that someone, as you say, shared with me back around 1994 when I was in the depths of despair after the Fishman documents appeared on the internet. Perhaps I should post some of those messages here sometimes along with some others I found benificial along the way.

But it’s guys like you, Mayo and Mike’s “Identics” who do the right thing for the right reasons. That’s clear to me now.

For my 2 cents worth, its those who can’t change based upon what they are learning here that may perhaps be committing crimes against spirituality on those who entrust the "quality" of their awareness, for personal growth, outside that box.

Last edited:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Back in 1974-75, I knew Richard Bach, we used to fly the same type of aeroplanes and our planes were tied down almost alongside of each other, at Van Nuys, airport, in North LA.

We met a few times at the coffee shop whilst we waited for the overcast to burn off, prior to flying somewhere.

Nice, intense guy.

Alan

Ah, another pilot. One of my greatest dreams in the late 70's was to build and fly a Burt Rutan design, and several years ago I managed to find a single-seater Quickie in NZ with less than 50 hours on it, and sans engine, in need of some restoration. I couldn't get it shipped here for any sensible amount of money, and it was eventually resold to another Kiwi and stayed in its country of origin.

God moves in mysterious ways indeed.

But I'm really grateful. Honest. *grrrr*

haiqu

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
One of my greatest dreams in the late 70's was to build and fly a Burt Rutan design,
You might want to think again about that.

They’re breaking all the rules when it comes to processes and procedures related to safety and health to get their vision off the ground ... better, faster and cheaper then the big guys!

Not to mention that the flight vehicle ( space ship one ) didn't even allow for a pressure suit for the pilot. :no:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-explode27jul27,0,3190584.story?coll=la-home-local

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
You might want to think again about that.

They’re breaking all the rules when it comes to processes and procedures related to safety and health to get their vision off the ground ... better, faster and cheaper then the big guys!

Not to mention that the flight vehicle ( space ship one ) didn't even allow for a pressure suit for the pilot. :no:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-explode27jul27,0,3190584.story?coll=la-home-local

Tragic story. Still, I don't share your apparent disdain for the company, and look forward to further news of what actually caused this explosion.

Burt's composite designs for home construction - the Quickie, Vari-Eze, Long-Eze, and four-seater Defiant are known within the industry to be among the safest and most efficient homebuilt aircraft available. But that was in the days of the Rutan Aircraft factory, he went commercial many years ago. Burt is a pioneer in the application of composites to aircraft design.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burt_Rutan

haiqu

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
F/N PHASES and PROCESS BASICS​

Phase 7.

Lots of floating tone arms and floating needle phenomena on people, places, subjects and things.

An Ascension Experience has occurred.

In most cases most processes are ended at this point. But this is the most dangerous point to end a process as you have only achieved A STATE OF DETACHMENT.

The STATE OF DETACHMENT is in actuality a state of spiritual death.

A common by-product at this point is a massive high followed by heavy depression,. leaving the client stuck in depression. This is end of game phenomena. But the game was not truly ended. This also sticks the client with considerable amount of unfinished games.

What has occurred is the client has erased their substitution of a false actuality with the solid present time actuality. They have arrived in true present time.

The client up to this time has mostly been running the past which was over and done with long ago……thus the client at best is running recordings of what was……these are not in any way actual.

If a client is stopped in their processing at this point, too often the client will experience enforced separation from the composite that is their present time operating mock-up.

A similar thing occurs when people take psychedelic drugs.

The client will have tremendous difficulty in being able to get in and play the games of life.

You end up with a kind of brilliant philosopher who has the answer for everything yet their present time is an operating disaster. Constant chronic financial and relationship difficulties repeatedly re-occur.

In the old days the processes were run much deeper.

Which would put us in this next phase.

Phase 8. The three-dimensional holographic phase.

Hmmm. This seems to be about where I'm at currently, to be perfectly frank. Just starting to be aware of Phase 8 in processing. Good to see there's still some way to go.

haiqu

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Tragic story. Still, I don't share your apparent disdain for the company, and look forward to further news of what actually caused this explosion.

Burt's composite designs for home construction - the Quickie, Vari-Eze, Long-Eze, and four-seater Defiant are known within the industry to be among the safest and most efficient homebuilt aircraft available. But that was in the days of the Rutan Aircraft factory, he went commercial many years ago. Burt is a pioneer in the application of composites to aircraft design.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burt_Rutan

haiqu

I'll agree with you here. Rockets are inherently dangerous, as is space travel. It's a shame when things go wrong, but, sometimes you *have* to take risks.

I doubt that anyone involved didn't know about the risks.

Helmets for checkers players?

Zinj

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
It’s not disdain for the company you perceive. Burt indeed has expanded the envelope of composites as applied to aeronautics technologies. The big guys support the privatization of a space transport system for the public but are constrained, for obivious reasons, because of concerns over public safety. Even the big guys get burnt bad when things fall out of the sky and on to the public’s back yard.

So my comment is more from an introspective perspective into collateral efforts relative to the problems associated with getting an object out of the gravity well of earth.

Keep in mind our lives are bigger than this x scientologist message board. And as I recall, we were being led to believe all sorts of possibilities to justify quitting our career paths and follow a path allowing for a recall star wars interstellar space travel technologies beyond imagination.

If there is any disdain it more of a disdain for scientologist who continue to claim extraordinary abilities in addition to “remembering” how this was done soooo effortlessly, in the past, but yet unable to remember the engineering that actually goes into a successful space travel effort above and beyond current propulsion technologies.

That’s why if for no other reason, I’m interested in these “cause over mest” success stories; et al, from all the oateee guys like Ralph. :stickpoke:

Over the past 50 years, considering dianetics has been around for 57 years, we are only beginning to fathom the forces involved in steering a hurricane relative to the insignificant amounts of energy released in Burt’s mishap plus both the Challenger and Columbia mishaps combined.

Where are all the F/Ning scientologists on the subject of the so-called inertial propulsion technologies and what are they doing when you could actually use them?
:unsure:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
It’s not disdain for the company you perceive. Burt indeed has expanded the envelope of composites as applied to aeronautics technologies. The big guys support the privatization of a space transport system for the public but are constrained, for obivious reasons, because of concerns over public safety. Even the big guys get burnt bad when things fall out of the sky and on to the public’s back yard.

So my comment is more from an introspective perspective into collateral efforts relative to the problems associated with getting an object out of the gravity well of earth.

Keep in mind our lives are bigger than this x scientologist message board. And as I recall, we were being led to believe all sorts of possibilities to justify quitting our career paths and follow a path allowing for a recall star wars interstellar space travel technologies beyond imagination.

If there is any disdain it more of a disdain for scientologist who continue to claim extraordinary abilities in addition to “remembering” how this was done soooo effortlessly, in the past, but yet unable to remember the engineering that actually goes into a successful space travel effort above and beyond current propulsion technologies.

That’s why if for no other reason, I’m interested in these “cause over mest” success stories; et al, from all the oateee guys like Ralph. :stickpoke:

Over the past 50 years, considering dianetics has been around for 57 years, we are only beginning to fathom the forces involved in steering a hurricane relative to the insignificant amounts of energy released in Burt’s mishap plus both the Challenger and Columbia mishaps combined.

Where are all the F/Ning scientologists on the subject of the so-called inertial propulsion technologies and what are they doing when you could actually use them?
:unsure:

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, can't anyone here have a normal chat about something completely different without resorting to Scientology-bashing?

But to answer your real concerns, the answer is YES. The Markabs did cause the explosion and so private space travel is doomed to failure. Happy now?

And by the way, earth man, since when did a thetan need a frigging rocket to go somewhere else anyhow. Drop the body, go to another planet. Simple.

haiqu

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, can't anyone here have a normal chat about something completely different without resorting to Scientology-bashing?

But to answer your real concerns, the answer is YES. The Markabs did cause the explosion and so private space travel is doomed to failure. Happy now?

And by the way, earth man, since when did a thetan need a frigging rocket to go somewhere else anyhow. Drop the body, go to another planet. Simple.

haiqu
Rolling Round Under the Banyan Tree Buddha :hysterical: , actually space girl I was simply commenting about your desire to jump into an X-plane , still in flight test, under development, and seeing you bust up your hard drive in the process! :)

And since this is a message board about scientology stuff, and I really don't live here all that much, I tend to pop in from time to time, do a quick scan and comment about things scientology while I interrelate about things, stuff and folks.

So then Darling, if it is your heart's desire to fly an X-plane safely, may I suggest a good software application called 'X-plane'? You can build your own 'haiqu (with a Q) Ship One' and fly it on your home computer with your mouse!

And just to show you what kind of guy lives beyond the horizons, this spirited fellow will even offer to help you with this endeavor, free of professional charges of course! You need only provide for the travel costs and expenses. :whistling: :yes:

In the mean time ... :kiss: ... Peace be with you and you'rn! :)

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
So then Darling, if it is your heart's desire to fly an X-plane safely, may I suggest a good software application called 'X-plane'? You can build your own 'haiqu (with a Q) Ship One' and fly it on your home computer with your mouse!

Yeah, I've had X-Plane for yonks. There's also a complete simulation of the Rutan Quickie available.

And just to show you what kind of guy lives beyond the horizons, this spirited fellow will even offer to help you with this endeavor, free of professional charges of course! You need only provide for the travel costs and expenses. :whistling: :yes:

In the mean time ... :kiss: ... Peace be with you and you'rn! :)

Oh, I know what kind of guy lives there, sweetie. Try Googling teledildonics.

haiqu

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is good to observe this thread is staying on topic!

Teledildonics looks as if it would give the user an F/N.

Certainly fits with the LRH affirmations! :)
________

Last edited by a moderator:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
So thats how you made your millions! :surf: Thought it might be somthin like that! :)

Made my what? Geez, dude, not all Scientologists become wealthy, and on this point I am utterly arse-broken. You must have me confused with someone who actually has some money. I'm still waiting to find out Alan's secrets on that score.

haiqu

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
You must have me confused with someone who actually has some money.

As I sometimes like to say,

‘The Universe is built on nothing more than Ocean’s of Notions in Motion!’ One gets all kinds from posters here.

I guess I got the notion that you might be better along the way, since you actually aspired to make your million before 30.

I never had that aspiration until scientology kind of forced the requirement! I was always happy traveling some paths less traveled! :)

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
As I sometimes like to say,

‘The Universe is built on nothing more than Ocean’s of Notions in Motion!’ One gets all kinds from posters here.

I guess I got the notion that you might be better along the way, since you actually aspired to make your million before 30.

I never had that aspiration until scientology kind of forced the requirement! I was always happy traveling some paths less traveled! :)

I still have aspirations. Why only this week I 5X'ed my money on the FOREX market. I turned my last $0.94 into $4.79 :D

haiqu
My 200th post!!

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
F/N PHASES and PROCESS BASICS​

[snipped]

COULD THIS BE WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE TECHNOLOGY?

I believe this to be a major part of what has caused many people’s cases to be messed up and stalled.

Without a doubt, failing to run processes to their full completion would lead to considerable unusual solutions.

ALAN C. WALTER

28 October 1998
Revised 17 March 2007

Copyright  1998, 2007
Alan C. Walter
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Alan, yes, from what I know about the early Tech it was run tediously, sometimes for months if need be. Thank your for your contribution to the Tech.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alan, yes, from what I know about the early Tech it was run tediously, sometimes for months if need be. Thank your for your contribution to the Tech.

I never found that to so. Usually most processing was interspersed with objectives......they were usually done to a win.....then onto the next.

It is true - processes like ARC Straightwire could get long.....but the EP was a tremendous ability to produce or have ARC :)

The most tedious processing usually occurred when both processor and pc went into trance states. Which is often the case in a poorly trained Org.

Of course if you ran an inappropriate process (not proper or adequate for a specific purpose) then anything done would be tedious.

Alan