ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Face rips, declares, excommunication and the culture of fear etc.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Vincent, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

:blowkiss:

2. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

And what the fuck do you think Obama is doing right before your eyes? Not one act of his has been according to the US Constitution. He flubbed the oath of office, because he never had any intention of "defending the Constitution of the United States of America." I don't know if your are a US citizen, but now is the most perilous time of our history.

3. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

:bighug::handinhand:

4. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

You may be thinking of a small book entitled something like " The Bona Fides of the Church of Scientology", or very similar title. I have it around here somewhere in my archives. If it is of interest, I will go look for it.

chlng

5. Voltaire's Child

I'd be interested. I don't think I've seen it...maybe I did a very long time ago. At this point, memory has faded and the blonde moments have increased in ratio to such...

6. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Jeez WS, chill out. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court flubbed the oath. Obama was trying to recite the correct text. Read it here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

But this is off topic. Maybe we should start a "Rail at the US President" thread. :p

7. I told you I was trouble

Giggle.

Awww Fluff, we are funny you know, you and I, just look at us clomping along hand in hand ... not a care in the world and even wearing matching shoes.

LOL.

Challenge ... I will PM you (thanks).

:happydance:

8. Voltaire's Child

Aw, hey, my shoes match...well, each other anyway. They just don't match yours. I got the pink ones on today and you're wearning ...

(looks down)

Oh, my! They're silver with spangles!! Wow, I like yours better!

9. I told you I was trouble

:giggle:

10. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Only one person in Sydney org tried to "face rip" me, and it didn't work very well, because I had no idea what he was on about. When If twigged, I was better informed on the subject that he, and drove him back into his shell.