What's new

Facebook Friends and Fans Wanted

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There are many people here that I have been happily interacting with and would class as an ESMB friend, and I would be happy to have them as Facebook friends too. Except I don't know their real names in many cases. So I'll make it as easy as possible from my end to connect up.

Feel free to send a Friend Request winging my way. It would probably help if you include your ESMB handle, but this is not essential if you don't want to. My FB profile is at:

http://www.facebook.com/yawnguy

I first joined FB in 2007, but was making very little use of it until a few days ago. After reading some of the instructions I discovered how to cut out most of the annoying features, like people inundating you with post-it notes and sparkly flowers and fluffy teddy bears and singing dancing babies. FB is now looking quite useful.

I intend this thread to get used by others soliciting FB friends and fans for their groups/pages too, not just me. Obvious warnings re revealing personal data apply. But if you don't trust ME by now, well. . . . :)

Paul

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Fans

I'm also soliciting for Fans for my "RubAndYawn" page, about my various Rub & Yawn websites and techniques. You don't have to be a FB Friend with me in order to be a "RubAndYawn" page Fan, or vice versa.

That "RubAndYawn" page, as distinct from my profile, is at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RubAndYawn/332679822720

Just click on the "Become a fan" icon on the page there.

Paul

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I now have a whole bunch of ex-Scientologists as friends on Facebook, which is potentially embarrassing because of all my other friends on Facebook, and vice versa.

Thus, Facebook is torture to me.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I now have a whole bunch of ex-Scientologists as friends on Facebook, which is potentially embarrassing because of all my other friends on Facebook, and vice versa.

Can't you make your friends list private? Then the ex-scios won't run into the neo-nazis or the baby-seal-clubbers and so forth.

Paul

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Are you saying that you are embarrassed about knowing us?

You ungrateful little £$%^&*! We put up with your ramblings for years and pretend to find you interesting, and this is the thanks we get? :angry:

Thank you very much!

Ax

Good twin

Floater

I know what you mean Lanzo. I have "Ins" "Outs" and "Indies". So far no one has dropped me. Of course, I also belong to the FarmVille cult which is a great cover, since FarmVille players tend to accept strangers as friends. Jus' sayin'.

(note to self - send Paul some sparkly teddy's tomorrow)

Good twin

Floater
Actually I was thinkin it might be an interesting game for someone to go through my friends list and see if you can tell who's in, who's out and who's a squirrel.

Anyone wanta take a stab at it?